Please help me with a how to

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SatinBound

Please help me with a how to

Post by SatinBound »

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if there's someone here that can help me with selfbondage.

It's like an upper body harness that goes around my breasts and arms then a loop in the back that I can slide my wrists into, but I'd like to be able to get out of it without cutting anything.

Also need advice on what rope to use.

I can post a drawing here to make it easier to figure out?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Please help me with a how to

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Satin.
What you might be describing could be a shibari harness.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

SatinBound wrote:Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if there's someone here that can help me with selfbondage.

It's like an upper body harness that goes around my breasts and arms then a loop in the back that I can slide my wrists into, but I'd like to be able to get out of it without cutting anything.

Like this? Heres my attempt.... I use door handle to unhook it
20211021_202805_0000_compress66.jpg
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
SatinBound

Post by SatinBound »

Something like in the images and one that I can slip in and out without any tools
Attachments
back
back
front
front
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Hmm Box tie... By no tools do u mean rope only, or rong device, ratchets can be used as well as ice lock. Do u want to be able to get out any time or have to wait for release? Yes you don't need to cut rope as release
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
SatinBound

Post by SatinBound »

Yup, rope only and one that I can release myself anytime I want.

I want to premake it into a "vest" so I can just put it on, then slip my wrists in then pull down to tighten.

I'm going to do this at night in an abandoned public place, so just in case there are people I want to be able to release my wrists in a few seconds to put my jacket back on.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SatinBound wrote:I'm going to do this at night in an abandoned public place, so just in case there are people I want to be able to release my wrists in a few seconds to put my jacket back on.
Welcome at BoundAnna, SatinBound. Practice it indoors first and in a safe environment. The public is usually not pleased with it if you do not succeed in time. :shock: :mrgreen:
SatinBound

Post by SatinBound »

AllieXBow wrote:Hmm Box tie... By no tools do u mean rope only, or rong device, ratchets can be used as well as ice lock. Do u want to be able to get out any time or have to wait for release? Yes you don't need to cut rope as release
So do you know how to do what I'm looking to do?
SatinBound

Post by SatinBound »

kinbaku wrote:
SatinBound wrote:I'm going to do this at night in an abandoned public place, so just in case there are people I want to be able to release my wrists in a few seconds to put my jacket back on.
Welcome at BoundAnna, SatinBound. Practice it indoors first and in a safe environment. The public is usually not pleased with it if you do not succeed in time. :shock: :mrgreen:
Well yes of course on the indoor practice first. I wouldn't want to be seen and worse violated .

But honestly I don't even know how to make the rope tie like this, so I'm hoping someone here can teach me with directions and or photos.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe you can modify this for quick release.
2965390119e93d9ce9f312d9dbe5aca8.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

There are also knots that can be released quickly such as the tie on the tree as with the truckers hitch in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUerD-QvFnc for using as a cinching knot that you can pull tight but easy release by removing a pencil (instead of the branch in the video) or pulling to the other side with the truckers hitch.
Or like the following knot:
QuickReleaseKnot.jpg
QuickReleaseKnot.jpg (57.08 KiB) Viewed 1607 times
If you pull on the horse side rope end, you cinch the rope between your hands, if you pull on the other rope end the cinch releases quickly.
SatinBound

Post by SatinBound »

Thanks for the replies.

see the triangle knot on the backside? How to get that so eveything is more secure?
SatinBound

Post by SatinBound »

AllieXBow wrote:
SatinBound wrote:Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if there's someone here that can help me with selfbondage.

Like this? Heres my attempt.... I use door handle to unhook it
20211021_202805_0000_compress66.jpg

Yours seem complicated. How did you get to do this by yourself?