Cerena's SB Bed

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's SB Bed

Post by cerenaselfbound »

[attachment=0]bed.jpg[/attachment]

The canvas wrist straps are wrapped around the top, lower & side posts & locked with U=bolts with screws, sometimes when I'm really horny they are replaced with padlocks & the only way I can get free is to wriggle each wrist to slip the straps off, which can take some time that always induces me to cum a few more times. I connect a chain that's locked to the neck collar to the waist belt which tightens things up & I tie a rope underneath that chain & the belt & around the pussy rope which forces it deeper into me.
With everything connected to each other it creates a very taught system & prevents me from moving hardly at all however much I struggle. So it's impossible to attempt to sit up, close my legs, lift my head up much or move the gag in any way.
The mirror attached to the centre post allows me to see my head & upper body in all it's SB glory, & I can just life my head to see the mirror at the base of the bed for a full body reflection. Seeing myself struggle always makes me cum so many times that I become fatigued during long sessions. This is my perfect spread eagle that I enjoy everyday numerous times.
Attachments
bed.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Cerena's SB Bed

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for the picture.