What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sashauk

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by Sashauk »

I thought I would make the most of the hot spell we are having here in the UK at the moment.

So yesterday afternoon I put on my chastity cage and behind that a split ring that is locked in place with two small padlocks. This has a short chain attached to it for various restraining purposes. I then inserted the custom butt plug that I made some time ago (I posted pictures here).

Having previously frozen the key to another padlock in a block of ice I used a short length of chain to lock myself using the chain on the cock/ball ring to a branch of a tree in my front garden. My garden is clearly visible by my neighbour, but I saw she was out so I proceeded with the plan.

So there I was standing in full view wearing nothing but a bra and locked by the balls to a tree. Having no idea when my neighbour was likely to return home I was praying the ice melted before she got back. Safe to say with the hot weather it did, but it made for an interesting couple of hours watching the drips one by one...

Even though I was not expecting any deliveries there was always the chance that someone might have come through the front gate which would have made for an embarrassing situation. :D

Key already back in the freezer for the next time when I will take some photos.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Nice fun, I'm surprised the ice lasted that long with our current heatwave. I was experimenting with ice timings yesterday, as I've broken my clock, another story" Just messing about, amusing a bored mind, I put a standard ice cube no the patio table, It was about two in the afternoon and I took six minutes to completely melt in direct sun light, phew for the middle of England that is some going. As I was naked at the time I was glad I was under the shade of a gazebo otherwise I'd be red-er than a freshly boiled crab.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

It was quite a large block of ice as I had used an empty yoghurt pot and it had been in the freezer for a while so was frozen all the way through. I am now using a smaller container to reduce the time taken to retrieve the key as I think two hours might be pushing my luck.

I have also found another location on the opposite side of the house where I am in view from the road if someone looks my way. I have a tall hedge to the front and a lower hedge to the side both of which shield me unless someone looks up my driveway. The hedge at the side, whilst tall enough to shield me from cars, is not tall enough to prevent me being seen from a large van or lorry. The location is on a corner so I can move around the corner to hide but I have made the chain length such that to get out of sight is a real pull. This means I have to decide risk being seen of endure some painful stretching until the vehicle has passed.

I stayed in place when cars were passing, and relied on the fact most people are looking ahead when they are driving, but if one did happen to glance sideways I would have been an interesting sight. :shock:

It's amazing what fun you can have with a few bits and pieces.
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Sashauk wrote: The hedge at the side, whilst tall enough to shield me from cars, is not tall enough to prevent me being seen from a large van or lorry.
SashaUK - Coming soon to Street View!! :shock: :D
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

beldritch wrote:SashaUK - Coming soon to Street View!! :shock: :D
:rofl:

I will have to watch out for Google :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sashauk wrote:
beldritch wrote:SashaUK - Coming soon to Street View!! :shock: :D
:rofl:

I will have to watch out for Google :D
Don't worry, only we know what to look for. 8)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Currently locked in single link leg cuffs and a wet loin cloth brief. Had been locked, hands behind in single link presslock manacles and a ball gag as well as the leg cuffs, with keys outside on hook on front wall.
Just as I reached the hook the heavens opened and I was drenched in freezing cold rain. I panicked with the sudden shock and hopped frantically indoors to get out of the freezing torrent. Got my wrists unlocked and discovered I didn't have the keys for the leg cuffs. Not wanting to get drenched and frozen again looking for the keys I am awaiting the time lock releasing the spares.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

I have the house to myself for the first time in a long time for the weekend. It’s been fun.

Started Friday with my legs chained to my chair, ball gag, clover nipple clamps and hands chained behind my back. I had an electrode in my butt and two pads on my inner thigh close to the base of my penis. I had “Project Fraraday” playing with my DG Labs set to be bearable in my butt and uncomfortable on my thighs. By the time the program ended I wanted to get off so bad, but the chastity cage prevented that. I with the program went longer, bursar I still had another 90 minutes locked in with no stimulation.

I’m still locked in chastity. The key is locked away with ChastiKey.

Thinking of doing the “Ride the chair” later today.

ChastiKey should let me out tomorrow…I hope.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zepart949 wrote:I have the house to myself for the first time in a long time for the weekend. It’s been fun.

Started Friday with my legs chained to my chair, ball gag, clover nipple clamps and hands chained behind my back. I had an electrode in my butt and two pads on my inner thigh close to the base of my penis. I had “Project Fraraday” playing with my DG Labs set to be bearable in my butt and uncomfortable on my thighs. By the time the program ended I wanted to get off so bad, but the chastity cage prevented that. I with the program went longer, bursar I still had another 90 minutes locked in with no stimulation.

I’m still locked in chastity. The key is locked away with ChastiKey.

Thinking of doing the “Ride the chair” later today.

ChastiKey should let me out tomorrow…I hope.
Very nice experience. Hope for you that Chastikey let you go before the others come back home. :wink:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

My last self bondage play time was last month. I dressed in black lace bra and matching knickers with a black garter belt and black stocking with a seam down the back of my legs. I then put on a tight white blouse with my top button undone and my red and black tartan pleated short skirt.
I put cherry red lipstick, dark eye shadow and blusher on my cheeks then put my hair into pigtails. I suppose its a school girl look but I do wear that skirt for other things and its not just for playing, it goes with my big goth boots and black mesh top and bolero leather jacket too.
Well next I taped my legs tightly together with some tape I had its very wide like packing tape but I bought it for painting my house during lock down, never used it for that though lol. The tape was around my ankles below and above my knees and a some more around my left thigh to hold one of my vibrators in place. I was in a very naughty mood that day. I then put my red ball gag into my mouth got my letter wrist cuffs on my wrists but with the chain unclipped.
I think I have mentioned my little 'interest' in getting wet so all this was done in my bathroom. I then slowly waddled into my shower because I couldn't walk too fast lol I also did not wear any shoes, lesson learned there. I could just about reach my vibrator and turn it on before I put my hands behind my back and cuffed the chain around the metal pole thing on the wall where my shower is. I know I can switch the shower on like this so I did. It was a little cool too which was a mistake on my part, I turned the thing the wrong way oops! So taped up and cuffed in my shower under cool but thankfully not freezing cold water and with my vibrator going. The water felt really cold at first and I just shrieked lol but it got a little bit warmer after about a minute. I squirmed and struggled and had a lovely time and two very nice orgasms.
Once I have had enough I managed to turn the water off and then fumbled with the chain on my cuffs to release myself. My fingers were cold so this took a while and had a mini orgasm because my toy was still switched on. I turned that off and then I always walk over to my full length mirror in the bathroom because I want to see myself soaking wet and tied up. Always makes me giggle.
After that I got stripped off put my wet clothes in the laundry basket put on my bathrobe and wrapped my hair up in a towel and went downstairs to enjoy a lovey mug of hot chocolate curled up on my sofa. Its a little thing I always do after my play times.
That was a lot of fun.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote: I then put on a tight white blouse with my top button undone and my red and black tartan pleated short skirt.
Could this be you Lisah3 :?:
Attachments
Tigtening the ropes.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: I then put on a tight white blouse with my top button undone and my red and black tartan pleated short skirt.
Lol I do have a skirt like hers but it’s not the one I was wearing. I have her top too.
It could be me but who let that man in? Well that’s proof it’s not me lol

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:
Lol I do have a skirt like hers but it’s not the one I was wearing. I have her top too.
It could be me but who let that man in? Well that’s proof it’s not me lol

Lisa
It is a photo sent to us from the future. :rofl: :rofl:
So be careful if strange men want to enter your home in the future. :shock: :mrgreen:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent a couple of hours straitjacketed. Got it a little to tight and thought I was going to have to get help getting loose :oops: . But finally squirmed out hot, sweaty and exhausted :wink: .
Attachments
Me SJ and Gag.jpg
ZipMeUp

Post by ZipMeUp »

A few weeks ago I came across this product on eBay for "securely" strapping down cargo called LightSpeed Steelcore. It's basically the same as a cam-buckle mechanism, with the added feature of being able to lock the buckle closed with a (surprisingly pick-resistant) keyed cam lock, making it impossible to remove without the key. Furthermore, it has steel cables embedded into the belt, making it almost impossible to cut through.

Upon opening it, It came with a key code card with a variety of instructions and warnings, including not to wrap it around body parts. I wonder what they were thinking :?:
Upon examination, It didn't even seem like that good of a bondage device. The angle that the belt went in made it impossible to cinch down that tight and the looseness of the internal locking mechanism made it possible to slowly loosen by wiggling the belt. However, the disappointment didn't last long. After gluing a hunk of silicone wire insulation into the lock and hacksawing and reattaching the belt to the other side, I had the perfect bondage device. It looked just like a normal belt, except for the part where the buckle has a keyhole in it.

Fast forward a week and I finally had a chance to try it. I had some free time alone and decided to tie myself to a chair. After using a standard tie-down strap to form a loop around the internal frame, I formed a loop with each of the 2 straps I had bought, one for each leg. I then attached an ice-cube release to the ceiling and clipped on the keys.
After ensuring that everything was good, I sat down and pulled the belts tight around my thighs/groin. My general experience with this type of bondage is that it loosens after the first bit of wiggling, so adjustability (tighten []::::::::> only) is a must. After wiggling a bit to generate some slack, I grabbed the tails and pulled both belts as tight as I possibly could.

Within a few minutes, I regretted pulling the beltz as tight as I did. I was also having to pee, which made the experience more uncomfortable... and fun. I wiggled at the buckles, trying to make them loosen, but this was useless as my modifications to the mechanism completely thwarted this attack. I also tried throwing a few books at the ice lock on the ceiling, but the keys stayed hanging right where they were. This was probably for the better, because if I had knocked the keys out of reach, I would have been stuck until I was discovered around 8 hours later.

I finally gave up on escaping and decided to just enjoy the boundage. With my almost-full bladder, wiggling against the tight, unyielding straps brought on an erotic feeling that brought me close to orgasm. After the straps digging in became too much, I looked up at the ice cube and noticed that it was almost all melted. Around 5 minutes later, the ice cube finally released the keys. The feeling of relief as the almost-painfully-tight belts released was pleasant and I would not have wanted the session to last that much longer.
It it ain't inescapable... It ain't my kind of bondage.