Is vibration a part of you SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Is vibration a part of you SB?

Poll ended at 21 Sep 2021, 17:29

Mandatory
3
20%
Sometimes
7
47%
Not important
4
27%
Never
1
7%
 
Total votes : 15

Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby cerenaselfbound » 16 Sep 2021, 17:29

Personally I have to have a butt plug, vibrating dildo as mandatory, sometimes a clit buzzer. Extremely rare a session starts without 2 or 3 devices & never without any of them.
User avatar
cerenaselfbound
***
 
Posts: 303
Joined: 08 Aug 2008, 12:30
Location: London

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 16 Sep 2021, 17:35

SB has its own meaning to everyone. Some do it to relax, others to excite.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby AllieXBow » 16 Sep 2021, 17:37

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:SB has its own meaning to everyone. Some do it to relax, others to excite.

Or both too :gag:
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
User avatar
AllieXBow
**
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 13 Sep 2021, 05:42
Location: NZ / (She/They)

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby bound_jenny » 17 Sep 2021, 00:21

AllieXBow wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:SB has its own meaning to everyone. Some do it to relax, others to excite.

Or both too :gag:


More often than not. After all the excitement, all my energy expended, I feel relaxed.

Or I get horny again... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
 
Posts: 8842
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 11:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 17 Sep 2021, 00:23

It's a vicious cycle.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Lisahs3 » 17 Sep 2021, 16:13

For me I would say more often yes but not always. Sometimes I like to tie myself in one position with no toy and just enjoy how that feels then I release myself and get my toys and tie myself again in a different position.
I also like to tease myself so I have tied myself with a plug or dildo in my bum but no vibrator. Before I cuff my wrists I warm myself up with the tip of my bullet vibrator so I am getting quite horny then stop put my cuffs on and enjoy feeling that frustration and trying to buck and wiggle my hips to make that toy up my bum to help me orgasm. It only worked once but I was humping my hips hard into the pillow I left in the middle of my bed. God that was sooo frustrating but a lot of fun.

Lisa
Inclusivity means that us girls can be perverts too :rofl:
Girl Kink Power!
User avatar
Lisahs3
**
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 20 Jun 2021, 22:42

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Onixpected » 21 Sep 2021, 12:13

Years back when I started self-bondage without acknowledging what it really was, the ties were simple, and no vibration included (I was like idk 12, 13?...).
But once I experimented with vibration, it started became a must for most of my ties. My spreadeagles became far more entertaining and it seems like it doubles the excitement. It also helps me spend bigger times tied, as I don't feel "bored" like after 10 minutes or after I cum once.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
User avatar
Onixpected
**
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 27 Apr 2020, 17:33
Location: Spreadeagled, being vibed somewhere in Portugal

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Gregovic » 21 Sep 2021, 13:11

I voted sometimes. I've used it sometimes, but most of the time I like wearing lots of tight fitting layers of womens underthings to give me a nice shape and "hide the bulge" and I have a hard time (heheh) not "going off" prematurely in certain scenarios, so adding vibration would be rather counter productive. I lose all drive after I "finish" so I prefer not having that happen (or make sure it happens AFTER I can no longer do anything about my situation).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
User avatar
Gregovic
****
 
Posts: 822
Joined: 26 Mar 2016, 20:31
Location: Netherlands

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby AllieXBow » 21 Sep 2021, 19:26

Onixpected wrote:Years back when I started self-bondage without acknowledging what it really was, the ties were simple, and no vibration included (I was like idk 12, 13?...).
But once I experimented with vibration, it started became a must for most of my ties. My spreadeagles became far more entertaining and it seems like it doubles the excitement. It also helps me spend bigger times tied, as I don't feel "bored" like after 10 minutes or after I cum once.


How long are your sessions? Speaking of losing interest after lets say 10 min, when you finish once, does the vibrator prevent that? Does it make you indefinitely turned on? Or does it make you finish a second time?
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
User avatar
AllieXBow
**
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 13 Sep 2021, 05:42
Location: NZ / (She/They)

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Onixpected » 23 Sep 2021, 12:10

AllieXBow wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Years back when I started self-bondage without acknowledging what it really was, the ties were simple, and no vibration included (I was like idk 12, 13?...).
But once I experimented with vibration, it started became a must for most of my ties. My spreadeagles became far more entertaining and it seems like it doubles the excitement. It also helps me spend bigger times tied, as I don't feel "bored" like after 10 minutes or after I cum once.


How long are your sessions?


I can do 30min-1hour for shorter ones, and I can do 2 hours for longer ones. But it all depends on many aspects:

    -How long my family will be away from home? This is key, and what limits me the most, living with family.
    -What is the position I want to do? If it is spreadeagle or a variant (my favourite position), I can easilly do for long periods of time. If it is frogtie, or hogtie or any kind of standing scenario, I do some of the shorter times.
    -The equipment I want to use: Nipple clamps can't stay long for more than 30 minutes, even though I can hold them for more, I don't do it. So, if I'm doing spreadeagle with clamps, the time is 30 minutes, but without them can be 2 hours.

My dream scenario is to do the overnight spreadeagle, but I can't do that right now living with family. Some months away from now tho... :wink: i will train progressively increasing time through some sessions to finally do the overnight.

AllieXBow wrote:Speaking of losing interest after lets say 10 min, when you finish once, does the vibrator prevent that? Does it make you indefinitely turned on? Or does it make you finish a second time?

Well, the vibrator does indeed make me "busy" for most of the time. This is because I'm far more experienced now, and I don't cum at the beginning.
We men find more difficult to have multiple orgasms than women do, specially when we do cum. Naturally after I orgasm and cum there's this period when I feel dirty, but I trained to let's say "last longer" :rofl:
Also, for me, it's part of the fun that frustration factor of that time of being bound and "done" untill the arousement comes again.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
User avatar
Onixpected
**
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 27 Apr 2020, 17:33
Location: Spreadeagled, being vibed somewhere in Portugal

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby AllieXBow » 23 Sep 2021, 19:38

Onixpected wrote:
AllieXBow wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Years back when I started self-bondage without acknowledging what it really was, the ties were simple, and no vibration included (I was like idk 12, 13?...).
But once I experimented with vibration, it started became a must for most of my ties. My spreadeagles became far more entertaining and it seems like it doubles the excitement. It also helps me spend bigger times tied, as I don't feel "bored" like after 10 minutes or after I cum once.


How long are your sessions?


I can do 30min-1hour for shorter ones, and I can do 2 hours for longer ones. But it all depends on many aspects:

    -How long my family will be away from home? This is key, and what limits me the most, living with family.
    -What is the position I want to do? If it is spreadeagle or a variant (my favourite position), I can easilly do for long periods of time. If it is frogtie, or hogtie or any kind of standing scenario, I do some of the shorter times.
    -The equipment I want to use: Nipple clamps can't stay long for more than 30 minutes, even though I can hold them for more, I don't do it. So, if I'm doing spreadeagle with clamps, the time is 30 minutes, but without them can be 2 hours.

My dream scenario is to do the overnight spreadeagle, but I can't do that right now living with family. Some months away from now tho... :wink: i will train progressively increasing time through some sessions to finally do the overnight.

AllieXBow wrote:Speaking of losing interest after lets say 10 min, when you finish once, does the vibrator prevent that? Does it make you indefinitely turned on? Or does it make you finish a second time?

Well, the vibrator does indeed make me "busy" for most of the time. This is because I'm far more experienced now, and I don't cum at the beginning.
We men find more difficult to have multiple orgasms than women do, specially when we do cum. Naturally after I orgasm and cum there's this period when I feel dirty, but I trained to let's say "last longer" :rofl:
Also, for me, it's part of the fun that frustration factor of that time of being bound and "done" untill the arousement comes again.


Interesting thing at the end. By frustration factor do you mean the feeling of arousement ends but you are still bound? I did an overnight session where I got into a balltie and tossed the key so sunlight would be needed to find it. After a while I was a bit bored. And then my back started itchy quite badly, but I couldn't reach it. I tried to get out and end the session but to no avail. It was unpleasant but also added to the helplessness factor. I heard someone say it becomes real bondage when you actually want to get out, but can't.

I hope you can try the overnight spread eagle soon! Have you tried an escapable version? Where its like a carabiner instead of a padlock or whatever you use. Same physical feeling but able to release easily.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
User avatar
AllieXBow
**
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 13 Sep 2021, 05:42
Location: NZ / (She/They)

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Onixpected » 25 Sep 2021, 12:36

AllieXBow wrote:Interesting thing at the end. By frustration factor do you mean the feeling of arousement ends but you are still bound?

Yes, that's it. That can happen sooner or later, it depends on how much you can hold the urge. From my experience, the more sessions you do you will control it the better over time. As a man, the more you can endure without cumming on your orgasms, the more intense and pleasurable it gets. Then you cum, you're frustrated for a bit, bound, feeling dirty, and eventually the arousement returns and repeat. There's nothing you can do, youre bound and helpless until the session ends.
This also depends a lot on the location and type of stimulation/vibration you're getting. Prostate stimulation (either by dildo, or prostate vibrator) or penis/balls stimulation (other vibrators) can give you different stimulations that lead to different situations. Even the clothing, as I have a pantyhose/heels fetish, at the beginning I started experimenting it was a lot easy to cum. Just watching myself on stockings tied up was almost enough.

AllieXBow wrote:I did an overnight session where I got into a balltie and tossed the key so sunlight would be needed to find it. After a while I was a bit bored. And then my back started itchy quite badly, but I couldn't reach it. I tried to get out and end the session but to no avail. It was unpleasant but also added to the helplessness factor. I heard someone say it becomes real bondage when you actually want to get out, but can't.

The sunlight escape method is a thing I also consider at the time I will do the overnight. It can't miss, the sun will always rise. But of course, backup is important, so that method can be the backup for the main release.
That balltie overnight, was it too tight/strict?

AllieXBow wrote:I hope you can try the overnight spread eagle soon! Have you tried an escapable version? Where its like a carabiner instead of a padlock or whatever you use. Same physical feeling but able to release easily.

Yeah, I will try it with no problem. It's only a matter of time untill I live alone and therefore be able to do sessions more regularly and longer sessions than 2 hours. Spreadeagle is a position I am really comfortable with.
It doesn't need to be inescapable to be fun and accomplish what I need: the good time and the turn-on. I explain briefly here one of my spreadeagle scenarios. It's a variation from the Frustrated Eagle scenario I found here in fact :)
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&p=99505&hilit=frustrated+eagle#p99505
I can assure that I never left a scenario "because I got bored". I'm staying untill the timer I set up with the time for the session ends. Even though I know I can just open that padlock (in the spreadeagle session), or cut the rope sooner (if I do hogtie or frogtie) I never do it because I lost the mood. That is only for safety reasons (we never know what can happen to us) and to not being caught doing it at home, like I almost got once, and very recently. Even the overnight I will do, it will have that padlock you see on that picture. But it's overnight, overnight it is, I'm not leaving untill the timer ends. By that time I will have other type of equipment I don't have atm too.
And if I need to leave a session earlier, I "punish" myself the next session.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
User avatar
Onixpected
**
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 27 Apr 2020, 17:33
Location: Spreadeagled, being vibed somewhere in Portugal

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 25 Sep 2021, 23:17

You're well disciplined, like me. I like to make it difficult to escape, but ultimately, I know that everything is held together somehow in a way that can be taken apart again. But doing so in my games is called "breaking bondage" which includes, but is not limited to : breaking the bond, deconstructing a lock device, failing to secure keys, or forgetting to lock a lock. The severity of the punishment is based on the actual offense, and there is no "trading", like deciding to break a device and just accept the punishment in exchange.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Onixpected » 26 Sep 2021, 13:42

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You're well disciplined, like me. I like to make it difficult to escape, but ultimately, I know that everything is held together somehow in a way that can be taken apart again. But doing so in my games is called "breaking bondage" which includes, but is not limited to : breaking the bond, deconstructing a lock device, failing to secure keys, or forgetting to lock a lock. The severity of the punishment is based on the actual offense, and there is no "trading", like deciding to break a device and just accept the punishment in exchange.


Yeah, what matters is that we can have our fun :lol: and the "punishment" just adds even more motivation to stay!
It doesn't need to be inescapable, the only requirement is that it is tight enough and held enough for me to struggle a lot at my will (which I like to). You said it all: "I like to make it difficult to escape". That's it :wink:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
User avatar
Onixpected
**
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 27 Apr 2020, 17:33
Location: Spreadeagled, being vibed somewhere in Portugal

Re: Is vibration a part of you SB?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 26 Sep 2021, 13:48

In my games, there are training sessions, and punishments. Training is a planned session that takes place to keep me in "shape". A punishment is something that must be done to right a wrong, and is more or less (less actually) enjoyable. Just have to take my medicine because I have to.
Example, a training hog tie just needs to have the position of the roasted chicken. A time requirement is there, but I can choose to break it up. A punishment hog tie not only must be served in one sitting :rofl: , and will include other things to make it unenjoyable.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Next

Return to Selfbondage discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests