I wrote a guide to using metal restraints for self-bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
jackles

I wrote a guide to using metal restraints for self-bondage

Post by jackles »

I have recently published my first non-fiction book on Amazon: "Unforgiving Steel - An illustrated introduction to bondage and self-bondage using handcuffs, shackles, and chains".

The book functions as an introduction to metal bondage - there are chapters on different types of metal restraints, what to look for when buying, where to buy, what to avoid, different bondage positions, and tips for self-bondage release methods and more.

The book is based on roughly 10 years of experience collecting metal restraints and using them for self-bondage, and it contains roughly 40 pictures. I hope you will check it out!

Link: https://amzn.to/3rBFt7s

Apart from finding it on Amazon, it will be free for Patreon members from August 1st: www.watchesandcuffs.com

Love, Jessica

Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
beldritch

Re: I wrote a guide to using metal restraints for self-bonda

Post by beldritch »

Congratulations on getting it published!
jackles

Post by jackles »

beldritch wrote:Congratulations on getting it published!
It's not as impressive as it sounds - it's self-published through Amazon, they will put anything on there as long as they can take 30% :D
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

jackles wrote:It's not as impressive as it sounds - it's self-published through Amazon, they will put anything on there as long as they can take 30% :D
But you did put in your work to write it and add the photos. So congratulations! :worship:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Congratulations! :hi: :worship:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Congratulations, very good write up, I enjoyed reading it took some notes :wink: