gettin away with something dumb when I could have easily not

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tigon

gettin away with something dumb when I could have easily not

Post by tigon »

m-self, bondage, public, self-bondage, humiliation
Who here has gotten carried away and been a bit reckless, but somehow it worked out (or didn't?). I will start.

To preface, I am usually VERY good about safety measures, backups, and care when doing self-bondage. There were times when I was younger where I was a bit reckless, luckily everything went fine, but damn, I was stupid at times with it, just to get a rush. This is one of those stories:

At the time I was in my mid 20’s working nights with like Tuesday/Wednesday off (every other weekend), I would usually just stay up all night on those days so I could keep my sleep schedule, but when you are alone, bored, kinky, and the rest of the world is asleep, you get into a bit of trouble. 

I had had a good deal to drink this Tuesday night, it was about 3 am and I had done plenty of fun playing on my own in my condo 10 stories up. A lot of the residents were older people, I was one of the few younger ones.  Drunk-me had the brilliant idea that I should do something in the building...something a bit daring and kinky. So, I inserted a butt plug, put two thick diapers over it, a shorter black skirt that just did not quite cover the diaper, and a black tank top tucked into the skirt. I had on black thigh-highs, a garter belt, and knee-high leather boots.  Now, I am a 6’2” male, quite a sight. For added fun, I handcuffed my hands behind my back. I had a key in my condo, and one I hid on the main level, but I would have to walk near the door-persons desk to get to it. 

So, I hopped on the elevator and took it down to the basement. I didn't see anybody, as I walked around the lower level, checked out the laundry room, mostly just strolling around all scantily dressed, tied up, and diapered in a delirium of headspace, alcohol, and the rush of what if I get caught. It was too easy so far, so I wanted to up my risk. I took the stairs to the first floor, and the layout is this: to get to the elevator, I would have to walk a long hallway to the lobby, where they are, at the other end of the lobby is the door-person. The elevators were maybe 50 feet away, but I would have to press the button, wait for them, all while hoping to not be seen. I decided my options were this or walk 9 flights of stairs in a hot stairwell. I had other options, but those were backups and not part of the fun. I made my way slowly and quietly down the hall, stopping off at a community room halfway down to calm myself and psych myself back up. Not going to lie, my wildly kinky mind at the moment may have looked around the room for any more rope/tape/anything to increase my bondage and the risk, no luck. After about 15 minutes of being bound in there, feeling the plug when I sat down, and maybe even using the diaper from all the liquid I ingested, I took a deep breath and left the room.  So far the door-person was just looking down at their desk, reading or watching something, cool. I  ever so quietly made it to the lobby, very much in sight of them, but so far so good. I pressed the elevator button and waited, not long, the elevator was probably just in the basement. The part I forgot was when the elevator was pulling up to a floor it made a loud *ding*. The nice door-person lady looked up at me, luckily my back was away from her, and made an awkward smile and wave. I nervously nodded my head and backed into the elevator. Thank gods it did not stop at any floors on the way up, everybody else was probably asleep but you never know. I got off on my floor and went into my condo, not letting myself out for another 10 minutes or so, I was really high on the rush of it all and being seen like that. I was very fortunate I was not caught, and that nothing happened to me while I was fairly helpless and generally in public where people could easily come across me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: gettin away with something dumb when I could have easily

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm glad you had fun, but you should really be careful about operating this heavy machinery when you are not 100% clear minded.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tigon

Post by tigon »

Oh I agree fully. I was not careful then and I got lucky
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for sharing your story, and for your honesty.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

The biggest risk I see here is taking stairs that I'm guessing were concrete and/or steel with boots and a skirt, with hands cuffed behind your back, drunk. Big risk of falling and not being able to break your fall with your hands, risking head injury. Better a broken wrist than closed head bleed where you might not be found for many hours. I'm glad you didn't decide to walk up the other 9 floors!

But we all do stupid stuff when we are young, I did some incredibly stupid stuff but lucked out and survived.
tigon

Post by tigon »

Oh, everything could have gone wrong many steps of the way. I am much more safe now and way less reckless unless I have safety protocols in place.