bondage gear collection

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Flyman

Re: bondage gear collection

Post by Flyman »

bound_jenny wrote: With feather dusters? Oh, I can see a practical use here. Flyman, get over here a couple of secs, I have a bit of work for you... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jenny.
Thank you very much to allowing me to prove that I am just a tiny bit more than a spec of dust clinging to the bottom of your shoe Madam Jenny. I am extremely honored at this rare moment.
I'm like a computer give me a command and I will almost always do it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Flyman wrote:Thank you very much to allowing me to prove that I am just a tiny bit more than a spec of dust clinging to the bottom of your shoe Madam Jenny. I am extremely honored at this rare moment.
Now that's a bit of spectacular groveling. 8)
ponylady wrote:it's really nice to be groveled, jen.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I agree. There's nothing to boost a Lady's self-esteem than to have a slave groveling at one's feet. And getting a boot shine in the process. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

jeeez, this is really getting out of hand. keep groveling like that you lick the colour off my boots.
:shock: :shock:
kendra1855 wrote:..... and as Madam Ponylady says i am now yours for this life and the next, do as you wish with me.

Your groveling slave Kendra.
i'm not a native english speaker, but i'm pretty sure i said something different:
ponylady wrote:
anyway, let's get kendra indebted to me forever, twice. :D :D
than kendra implied with her reply.

@jen: enjoy your spec of dust on that marvelous soles.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
Flyman

Post by Flyman »

bound_jenny wrote: Now that's a bit of spectacular groveling. 8)
Jenny.
Thank you very much, my top loves it when I grovel at his feet, and I love it when he spares using the whip on me because I grovel well. :D
I'm like a computer give me a command and I will almost always do it.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Great post. I'll have to inventory all of my stuff and list it here
kendra1855

Post by kendra1855 »

Claudia wrote:Great post. I'll have to inventory all of my stuff and list it here
Plaese do I'm curious to hear more
thehalfheard

Post by thehalfheard »

This thread should be renamed Gear Junkies Anonymous :D :D

I've amassed a bit of a collection over the past couple of years, I'm a big fan of being put in stupidly restrictive bits of equipment... nothing nicer to me than just being strapped inescapably into something until you're released... and I think I like buying gear as much as I like being put in it :D

For the bigs things first:

Leather sleepsack, Leather sleepsack/straitjacket combo, vac bed (haven't had a chance to use it yet, soon though), inflatable sleepsack (on order, should be here this month), heavy latex dog suit (hasn't been used yet... I can't get into it myself, lol), a couple of straitjackets, two armbinders, and a leather full body bondage catsuit

I like hoods, so I've got a few... a leather sensory deprivation hood, heavy duty leather hood - from McHurt, favourite hood since I got it. leather hood with nose holes only, thick latex inflatable ball hood, latex double layer hood, leather hood/neck corset combo, and a gas mask

Then there's a few gags. 1.75" ring gag, rubber inflatable gag with airway, locking ball gag, locking muzzle ball gag head harness.

Collars I've got a couple of posture collars - one a staggering 6" high on the way, should be here any day now, silly freight days, a padded leather locking collar, lace up neck corset/muzzle

Then for other bondage toys... locking leather arm splints, padded leather locking wrist and ankle cuffs, two sets of bondage mittens - one open hand, one fist, inflatable latex fist mitts, hogtie clip, plastic collar/cuffs fiddle, mini single glove from mchurt, clover clamps.

Then some chastity stuff... currently in a mature metal jailbird, but have leather locking chastity shorts which are fun, a cb6000s, and a birdlocked. Some cbt gear in the way of a 1kg lead weighted ballbag, toms spikes, parachute stretcher with spikes.

Clothing wise a latex catsuit, and because I like the restriction of them, a corset and ballet boots.

And then some miscellaneous toys like butt plugs etc, usual stuff like chains, rope, padlocks, etc.

All in all, fun.

I think I added up the purchase total the other day, and I was close to about $9k in... Not a passing phase, one would say... :rofl:
CB Hoss

Post by CB Hoss »

Well, this got me started counting:

Wrist shackles: Six sets, including regulation police handcuffs (one set) plus another set extended to 15" chain (for those long sessions where the sub has to perform normal functions, but we want to maintain the scene), one set each of: Clejuso, KUB (Hamburg style), Darby style, and one set of Harrington & Richardson style (chinese imitation linked to a set of ankle chains)

Ankle shackles: Seven sets including regulation police (one set) plus another set extended to 30" chain (same purpose as above), and one set each of: Master lock "unbreakable", Darby, KUB figure-8, antique slave style (rivet or padlock to fasten) and the chinese ones that are linked to the H&R wrist shackles.

Neck collars: Three steel collars, either locking, riveted or fastened with allen screw

"Tree chains": Two different ones for linking wrist shackles, ankle shackles and a tree together so that pesky submissive can't leave in the middle of the night.

One "Martin Fiddle" (see this link: http://www.cuff24.com/english/main-2.htm)

One straitjacket with attached hood, and one set of hospital bed restraints.

...other than that, not much.

CB
Bondage anyone?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A picture might take me less time. I am not saying it is all good stuff, still have some of my "try out" gear from China, and DIY. We should be analyzing what is missing from collections to make combinations more fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:A picture might take me less time. I am not saying it is all good stuff, still have some of my "try out" gear from China, and DIY. We should be analyzing what is missing from collections to make combinations more fun.
I see that you raised another thread from the dead.

I have a full set of Humane Restraints locking cuffs and belts.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Riddle wrote: I see that you raised another thread from the dead.
I have a full set of Humane Restraints locking cuffs and belts.
You sure did. It's who I am. It's what I do.
Maybe you can help me find a defunct "everyone say their location thread". Try to do that one once a year.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
jackles

Post by jackles »

Well, this might be a necro-thread, but it's a good a chance as any to 'take inventory' of the collection...

Cuffs
- Police style handcuffs
- Darby cuffs
- Hamburg 8 KUB cuffs
- Clejuso 11 - long chain
- Clejuso 13 - long chain
- Clejuso 15
- Huse shackles
- Fetters shackles
- Fetters tripleweight shackles
- Stainless steel 4 cm shackles
- Stainless steel 6 cm shackles
- Leather cuffs
- Rigid Fetters
- Rigid KUB
- Rigid Alcyon cuffs
- Hinged Alcyon cuffs
Legirons
- Leather ankle cuffs
- Police legirons
- 6 cm wide leg manacles - stainless steel
- Fetters manacles
- Huse manacles
- KUB Darby style manacles
Collars
- Wide black metal collar
- Leather collar - black
- Leather collar - white
- 8 cm wide, 6 kilo steel collar
- Steel posture collar
- Huse collar
- Fetters collar
- 1,5 kilo stainless steel collar, 6 cm wide
- 2 cm wide steel collar
- 4 cm wide Puppycages collar

+ assorted chains and 9-10 different gags (panel gags, ball gags up to 5 cm in diameter, bit gag etc.)
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled