DG-Lab experiences

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: DG-Lab experiences

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Oh poor you... the 5 cable splitter thingy... it won't work out the way you think it will, because that is simply not how electricity works.
Thanks for the information. :cry:
I was hoping they would work as a parallel circuit.
Fortunately I have my other estim with 4 outputs. The sad thing is that I can only select one wave for all four and only change the strength per channel.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I had ordered mine on Feb 7th.
The original shipment would have taken 9 days from China to Germany, which I think is pretty damn fast.
However, it didn't arrive then. Instead, I received a blank DHL postcard. I thus tried to find out what had happened, and, much to my surprise, found out, that the DHL delivery person claimed I wasn't home that day. I was, but hey, probably he didn't want to climb the stairs.

Anyways, the DHL tracking system said, they'd attempt to deliver the very next day, wich would have been Feb 17th.
You might already have guessed it, they didn't show up.
For weeks, nothing happened.

After about 21 more days of nothing happening, I contacted DG-Labs via their support. It took no more than three days, including a weekend, for them to
a) Explain, that the parcel obviously has been lost
b) VERY, VERY politely ask for a little more patience to
c) wait for an INSTANTLY dispatched second delivery, which cost me exactly NOTHING!

No 72 hours after I had informed the vendor of the late delivery, they had organized complete compensation. That's GREAT, imho!
A big shout out to the service personnel at DG-LABS!

Obviously, the second parcel took longer to get from Asia to Europe and through the customs, but today it has (finally) arrived.

I'll not go into any detail regarding the contents of the parcel other than: The first impression is AMAZING.
I haven't yet had the time to play with it, but that will follow. I'll let you know about the results.

For now I only wanted to point out, that the customer service is ABSOLUTELY reliable, super fast and extraordinarily customer-oriented.
I'm truely impressed!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh poor Blacky... You received your unit. I'm so sorry. Your live will never be the same anymore.

Welcome to the club of awesome DG-Lab users. :P :whip: :hi: :mrgreen: :rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Slave_L wrote:Oh poor Blacky... You received your unit. I'm so sorry. Your live will never be the same anymore.

Welcome to the club of awesome DG-Lab users. :P :whip: :hi: :mrgreen: :rofl:

I have an ET 312B for a good while now, so I'm not a total noob to Estim anymore.
What got me sold on the Coyote is its ability to provide more mobility (public play possibilities).

I'm looking forward to the experiments, though. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Slave_L! :D :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Blacky to the DG-lab usersclub. It gets bigger and bigger with time. :rofl:
It may not have the capabilities of the ET 312B, but for that price and the ability to carry it (I also carry my cell phone with the program) you will certainly be satisfied. :mrgreen:
I hope you don't have to wait as long to use it as you've been waiting for delivery. :whip: :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do I have to get one of these things? Where at? Can someone shop me a good price and post a link? Going back into the coal mine, check back laterz.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Do I have to get one of these things? Where at? Can someone shop me a good price and post a link? Going back into the coal mine, check back laterz.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001135 ... 4c4d3TLAPd from Slave_L is still valid. :mrgreen:
Or like Blacky: directly from DG-LABS. Maybe you can ask for a group discount - so many members from BoundAnna have already ordered one. :rofl: :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

AliExpress had their aniversary sale over just a few days ago. The device was on sale again. So if you want one, wait for a sale. They go on sale pretty often. I'd say probably about once a month maybe?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I did axe for help, what ever ya'll can do for a busy slave.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I did axe for help, what ever ya'll can do for a busy slave.
I would even place the order for you if I could. :rofl:
I have been helping a friend for a month with his move from a large house to a small apartment.
Today was probably the last day, but I think so for a week. :rofl:
I have some of his stuff with me so that we can sell it second-hand and with the proceeds we will have a nice dinner in an expensive restaurant. :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I just ordered my Easter gift: the unipolar japanese clover clamps like the one in the address above from Slave_L. Without the device, only the clover clamps, the detachable connection cap and the connection cable with the jack plug. By Aliexpress.com, cost price with 46% discount and no transport costs: $ 8.79 (EUR 7.82). :D
I just received the electric Japanese nipple clamps. The nipple clamps are of a lower quality than my original one. They don't close on their own. They will only tighten when you pull them, but this does not mind, because the intention is to stimulate with the electricity rather than by clamping. Once you pull them closed they stick in place, so better than my regular electric nipple clamps that don't stay at all and that I would have to stick on with duct tape if I want to use them.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of work with my house for a few weeks so that the actual test will only happen after a few weeks. I do look forward to it and consider it the reward for the hard work. :)
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Hi,
after reading this thread a few days ago I ordered one myself. And it's already here in Germany, if the tracking is accurate.
Amazing times we live in that something from China can get to another continent in just a few short days...

But I have a quick question, when you tried the audio for Webteases what was you setup for the audio like?
Had you just the sound over speakers and the phone listening next to it or did you use cables?

My Plan would be to use cables to connect the audio output of my computer to the audio input of my phone.
I have an adapter to connect a PC-Headset (2x 3,5mm-3-Conductor plugs) to my Phone (1x 3,5mm 4-Conductor jack).
To Connect the two together I would use a male-male cable between my pc output and the mic jack of the adapter.

The Male-Male cable arrived yesterday, but I didn't have time to try it out and test if the audio even gets to the phone the way I hope it will.

Has anyone tried this or sees a problem with the idea? Does the DG-Lab App even pick up audio from anything but the build in mic at all?
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tueffy wrote:Hi,
after reading this thread a few days ago I ordered one myself. And it's already here in Germany, if the tracking is accurate.
Amazing times we live in that something from China can get to another continent in just a few short days...

But I have a quick question, when you tried the audio for Webteases what was you setup for the audio like?
Had you just the sound over speakers and the phone listening next to it or did you use cables?

My Plan would be to use cables to connect the audio output of my computer to the audio input of my phone.
I have an adapter to connect a PC-Headset (2x 3,5mm-3-Conductor plugs) to my Phone (1x 3,5mm 4-Conductor jack).
To Connect the two together I would use a male-male cable between my pc output and the mic jack of the adapter.

The Male-Male cable arrived yesterday, but I didn't have time to try it out and test if the audio even gets to the phone the way I hope it will.

Has anyone tried this or sees a problem with the idea? Does the DG-Lab App even pick up audio from anything but the build in mic at all?
Received my order from China yesterday and the money will only be withdrawn from my account after May 4th. :)

I used the sound over speakers and the phone listening next to it, so without cables. With cables is better because I have some problems when a loud truck or motorbike driver passed by. :shock:

I also have a number of MP3 files stored on the mobile that I can play with DG-lab. Then it is better to turn off the sound because when you hear the sound, your body automatically adapts to the sound. It is more surprising if you do not hear a sound.
If you can reach your PC via your smartphone, it should certainly work. Always let us know.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

I did a little dry run with the intended setup.

As planned I connected the male-male cable to my PC output and the mic port of the adaptor for my phone. I opened the DG-Lab App in try mode and chose audio input.
Finally I opened E-Stim Bondage and saw the indicator rise in the App.

Seems like my idea will work and I can play teases from my PC and have audio fed to my phone which in turn will control the device.
Now I have to wait for it's arrival so I can properly test it.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tueffy wrote:I did a little dry run with the intended setup.

As planned I connected the male-male cable to my PC output and the mic port of the adaptor for my phone. I opened the DG-Lab App in try mode and chose audio input.
Finally I opened E-Stim Bondage and saw the indicator rise in the App.

Seems like my idea will work and I can play teases from my PC and have audio fed to my phone which in turn will control the device.
Now I have to wait for it's arrival so I can properly test it.
For example, if you are steering through channel A, you can touch your screen to the left (to the left of the plus sign and below the micro symbol). This creates the graph of the signal.
By moving the right side of the lower dial to the left, for example below the letter a of "factor", you increase the signal.
You will then see clearly whether it matches the sound of the PC.