Self-bondage Scavenger Hunt

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lilreichel

Self-bondage Scavenger Hunt

Post by lilreichel »

Ok I need the help of the greatest self-bondage people in the world so naturally I come here to bound anna for guidance. I am looking for a way to do a variation of a post on here called "Idea for two-one relies on the other. I am looking for a way to set-up a self-bondage scavenger hunt. The basic idea is that I would be dressed up in my cd attire, locked on, and have to go find the keys to my clothes. I would love to have a partner to help me set this up, but right now is not a possibility.

I have tried to think of ways to do this but the best idea I have come up with is to have my clothes locked on with 2-4 locks with different keys. Then take all of the keys I have and put them in different envelopes and bring them around to different locations. Some of the envelopes would have a coin or something other than a key in it. the idea would be that I had to get all of them to ensure freedom. This would be a fine scene but I am looking for a thrill of having to solve a riddle or follow a map for the next location instead of knowing all of the places and when the best time to go to each place is to not be seen.

Any help would be great.

Lil
CD Tammy

Re: Self-bondage Scavenger Hunt

Post by CD Tammy »

You could use small containers like those used for 35mm film. For added time fill them with water and freeze them. I once used 50 containers. I had locks on each shoe, my collar, my CB chastity device, the zipper on my corset, the zipper on the mini-dress, the shackles and the handcuffs. Each lock was a different key.

I hid 5 random containers outside at the corners of the property, I hid containers in every room of the house. One container was at the end of the road by the stop sign. Considering how difficult it was to walk in the 4" too tight pumps, it took quite a while to find them all after they thawed that is.
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

CD Tammy wrote:You could use small containers like those used for 35mm film. For added time fill them with water and freeze them. I once used 50 containers. I had locks on each shoe, my collar, my CB chastity device, the zipper on my corset, the zipper on the mini-dress, the shackles and the handcuffs. Each lock was a different key.

I hid 5 random containers outside at the corners of the property, I hid containers in every room of the house. One container was at the end of the road by the stop sign. Considering how difficult it was to walk in the 4" too tight pumps, it took quite a while to find them all after they thawed that is.
I absolutely love this idea! Fill all the other containers with something small too, so they all make noise when you shake them and have more or less the samenweigth. Lock your hands behind your back for added difficulty :twisted:

But for OP's problem stick with ducttaping keys to stuff. My 2 cents
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
dizzylizzy

Post by dizzylizzy »

Hello All
Have read the above posts with intrest , As I have been doing simalar things for years . You could try a good blindfold and a long tight skirt or dress but I must admit a partner to hide the keys is a real bonus

Liz
baby-anna

Post by baby-anna »

You could maybe try something different. If you got another set of padlocks, each with different keys (the more visually similar the better). Pair keys up to locks that don't match them (consealed if possible, such as in previously mentioned film canisters) with 1 key left over to start the hunt, and 1 (different) lock to end it. Then locking the keys in random locations before locking yourself up would force you to need to backtrack to pair the keys to the right lock.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, baby-anna
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Or do something like this:

Get a bunch of small padlocks, all keyed differently, and a number of short chains. Place all but one key from each in a padlockable box (preferably one that could be broken in an emergency, but do your safety how you want), along with they keys to your bonds et c. For example, let's use four locks, but you could use more.

Then match up keys, lock 1 with key 2, lock 2 with key 3, lock 3 with key 4. You now have three pairs - keep the pairs together, but don't lock them yet. Place lock 4 with your lock box. You still have key 1. Place that at the starting point of your search. (Or just put it aside for use later - don't let it get locked away by mistake!)

Now distribute your three lock/key sets randomly around your "play area" (play room, whole house, the neighbourhood, whatever gets you going). At each point, use the chain to lock the padlock to the location (of there isn't already an eye-bolt); you might lock it to a cupboard handle, furniture leg, fence post, whatever. Make sure you don't know what order the locks/key pairs are distributed.

Now get yourself dressed, locked, hobbled, or whatever you gets you going for this scene, and lock the keys in the lock box with lock 4.

Now you need to find lock 1. When you find it, you need to unlock it, which will give you key 2; you then need to find lock 2 to get key 3, and lock 3 to get key 4. When you have key 4, you can head back and unlock the block and release yourself.

The trick here is that you don't know how many trips between stations you need, since each station might or might not unlock with they key you have, and since the key it captures is locked in place, you'll have to come back to it when you do find the right key. With three stations, it could be four trips, assuming you get the correct destination every time: home to lock 1, to lock 2, to lock 3 and back home. Or it could be seven if you always get it wrong: home to lock 2 (damn!), to lock 3 (bugger!), to lock 1 (ah), back to lock 3 (feck!), to lock 2, to lock 3, and back home (phew!). The number of possible trips goes up sharply as the number of stations is increased.

For the mathematically inclined, the minimum path is (obviously) the number of locks in play, and the maximum is the sum of whole numbers up to the number of stations (excluding the final lock box), plus one (the final trip back to the lock box). With 3 locks (2 stations), that's 2+1+1 = 4; 4 (3) is 3+2+1+1=7, 5 (4): 4+3+2+1+1=11; and so-on: 6 locks gives 16 trips, 7 gives 22, 8 gives 29, 9 gives 37, 10 gives 46, 11 gives 56; and 12 give 67. You can reduce the very worst cases by varying your search path (in case you're always doing it last to first), but how effective that is will depend on the relative lengths of the trips (e.g. if just one location is a long way out and back, you'll want to try that last every time, and then you'll only need to do it once.).
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote:For the mathematically inclined, the minimum path is (obviously) the number of locks in play, and the maximum is the sum of whole numbers up to the number of stations (excluding the final lock box), plus one (the final trip back to the lock box). With 3 locks (2 stations), that's 2+1+1 = 4; 4 (3) is 3+2+1+1=7, 5 (4): 4+3+2+1+1=11; and so-on: 6 locks gives 16 trips, 7 gives 22, 8 gives 29, 9 gives 37, 10 gives 46, 11 gives 56; and 12 give 67. You can reduce the very worst cases by varying your search path (in case you're always doing it last to first), but how effective that is will depend on the relative lengths of the trips (e.g. if just one location is a long way out and back, you'll want to try that last every time, and then you'll only need to do it once.).
For a quick calculation (for those who want to exaggerate with the number of locks): maximum trips = (locks x stations / 2) + 1. :lol: