Powerpoint Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
GirlyAnna

Powerpoint Scenario

Post by GirlyAnna »

Ok, it's about time I contributed at bit

My self bondage scenarios use the computer to 'tell' me what to do in a series of 'tasks' I use the powerpoint program to do this.
The scenarios are built in excel, or calc if I'm using linux at the time, and each task is written on a separate line, I use this method to get the numbering sorted which becomes important later.

Example:
Click to start
Good morning Anna
Take your clothes off
Put your nipple clips on
Put your dress on
Fasten the cuffs behind your back
etc, etc

The scenario is much more complex than that, in fact it can run for several hours and a couple of hundred slides, but you get the idea. Once the scenario is designed in excel then a powerpoint presentation is created with a separate slide for each line. Each slide contains the text that is associated with the line in excel.

Each slide has it's own timing, so if the slide is only speaking then it'll only display for 5 seconds then move to the next, if however the slide contains a task then it'll wait for me to click the mouse to display the next. Also, it will pause for 5 – 15 minutes sometimes while 'it' waits for something to happen, calling me back to the computer when the time is up.

Example:
Put your nipple suckers on Click when done
Now we'll wait for those to do their work 5 seconds
Come back when you hear me call 3 seconds
Wait 5 minutes
Anna, Anna Click to continue
Now it's time for the clips 5 seconds
Pull the suckers off Click when done
etc, etc

Not only does the slide show the text, it also speaks the text. I use a windows program called talkback, I think it's discontinued now, but there are loads of text-to-speech programs about. The thing any program must do is save the speech it's generated as a sound file. The method I use is to make sound files of each line of text on the excel sheet and save them as a separate wav sound, (slide01.wav, slide02.wav, slide03.wav) etc. Then when assembling the powerpoint presentation each sound file is set to play when the corresponding slide is shown – here is where using excel comes into its own for numbering purposes.

I find the self bondage is much more fulfilling if I am 'told' to do something and it is odd that it's easier to follow the tasks if you are being instructed than if I was just experimenting and playing by ear.

Just to illustrate how complex my scenarios have evolved, the computer downstairs takes care of my preparation in terms of dress and the setup of all the items that are needed for any particular scenario, finally instructing me to run the second presentation on the lappy in the bedroom which contains the tasks needed to fasten me up.
The usual way that the scenario ends is for me to be kneeling on the end of the bed, clips & weights on my nipples that are 'held' in a neck-tied bikini top, with my hands cuffed behind my back while the computer instructs me to wait, finally telling me to 'fall forward' Once I fall forward onto the bed I pull the end of the bikini top neck tie, effectively removing the bikini top and therefore the support for the weights on the nipple clips. Then it's a case of moving around the house gathering the keys necessary to unlock the release.

This has gone on a bit, but if anyone has any questions then shout up.

Anna
selfbondagesub

Re: Powerpoint Scenario

Post by selfbondagesub »

Sounds Great, it would be wonderful if you would share your program for us to try....sounds great!!
GirlyAnna

Post by GirlyAnna »

Thanks for your post

As to sharing my 'program' unfortunately there are some issues.

Powerpoint is part of the microsoft office suite, and I'm pretty sure they would not take kindly to me sharing. There is a free viewer available from the microsoft website that allows the playing of a powerpoint presentation without the main powerpoint program – I use that on the lappy. You could use the powerpoint equal, 'presenter' that is in the OpenOffice suite. This is a free download from openoffice.org and works with windows & linux. Presenter has similar functionality in terms of each slide having its own sound file, but instead of embedding the sound files into the presentation it expects the sound files to be in the same folder as the launched presentation and just links the slides to the wavs.

Talkback – the text to speech program is a commercial program and I'm equally sure they wouldn't be happy if I offered that as a download, even though they seem to have discontinued it. However a google search for 'record text to speech' throws up multiple choices for the recording of speech synthesis. Some are shareware that allow free trials before you buy. Also there are posts that explain how to record from the free speech synthesis 'festival' that is available in the linux OS, which is free.

My presentations, I'm pretty sure I can share those with whoever I wish, however because the sound files are embedded into the presentation they are quite large – several gigabytes. In fact I've just looked and the main presentation is just over 4000mb.

The excel file that lists the tasks can be shared if you wish, but isn't anything more than a sequence of tasks to be passed to the speech synth.

Anna
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Open office is available for free and supports many of the MS Office formats although some fonts features may be slightly different. You can download it and see how compatible it is with your ppt file. Available for almost all OS's (even OS/2) and many languages.
http://download.openoffice.org/

For your text to speach look for "screen reader". Many Linux distributions come with Orca screen reader. Wiki has a nice table of available readers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison ... en_readers
sevenofnine

Post by sevenofnine »

please remove this post
Last edited by sevenofnine on 26 Jul 2010, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
bigtex

Post by bigtex »

Great post!!! I read this yesterday morning and put together a scenario last night. I loved it!! I usually get bored with self bondage but this was fun and exciting and really felt like doing it with a partner. Thanks for the post!!!
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

interesting :twisted:
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
Max

Post by Max »

Hello Anna
Great idea to use excel and powerpoint presentations to self bondage :)
I'm wonder over one thing ... if you wrote the task you know what will happen now and you know what will happen next, because you have to do before you write them one after the other and you know how long your task will be or how long you wait for the next, or how much time you have for example nipple clips

How to introduce some intelligence into your program ?

For example time randomly selected from 3 to 10 minutes for your puting your nipple suckers ?
and you never know what computer will draw 3 or 5 or 10 minutes ?

Would you like to upgreade your program with this function ?
I am programmer and I know packet office very good - I'm thing ... this good idea
What you thing about it ?
GirlyAnna

Post by GirlyAnna »

Thanks for your all your posts and interest

The addition of variability into the presentation is always a problem. I use two methods,

1 When I design and write a presentation I actually write three or four, each with their own timings, actions and 'tasks' They are all essentially the same, i.e. the endpoint or goal is the same, just the 'journey' is different. Each one is given a different name – bondA, bondB, bondC etc and then the simple use of a dice sorts out which I will run at any particular time.

2 When a scenario is spread over two computers with each computer running a presentation containing perhaps a couple of hundred slides and written maybe 2 or 3 weeks before I use it, then I cannot remember what comes next, add in the slightly different timings described above and the variance is fine for what I need.

Adding randomness would be a great addition, but I cannot work out how to put that in powerpoint or presenter. A VB script could run in excel and offer that random element but transferring that to powerpoint is tricky. HTML is also possible, as is any program language I suppose, but the complexity ramps up quite quickly and the presentations I design and use are constantly under modification and alteration.

I have tried a random timer in windows – once again there maybe a linux alternative, timelock I think the one I used was called. This locked up a file for a random time. I used it to lock up the combination to a padlock but it was more hassle than it was worth, and fraught with safety concerns, so I stopped using it. There is also the system mentioned in one of the posts above, (adultgamesystem) I've just looked at it and it is a cost option, and looks to be a programming language which will drive various relays through a USB connected box, the actions being dependent on the input of various external sensors. Not unlike the Lego robotic system, which I'm playing with at the moment :) And the Lego robotic system is cheaper, available from amazon and you can make a robot too... never underestimate the power of adults playing with toys designed for kids :D

Finally, I don't know what packet office is, and unfortunately neither does google, unless your a postie...

regards

Anna
Buckaroo74

Post by Buckaroo74 »

Hi,

there is a great program that could help with that it is freeware.

Called PCMistress and can be found on yahoo group.

regards
Mike
Max

Post by Max »

anyone else needs help in this field ... please contact me :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Max wrote: I am programmer and I know packet office very good
Let me know if you want to go pro. May the force be with you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

¡¡Great, I love your idea!! :D :D
I want to try it as soon as possible. but I have little time to prepare the scenarios, could you please pass your presentation?
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

If I can get the excel sheet , I can make a script may be ??