Long Walk Scenario Assistance

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
LVCDSissy

Long Walk Scenario Assistance

Post by LVCDSissy »

I have come into an interesting situation where I have access to a cabin out in the desert over a weekend. This is about 15 minutes outside a very rural desert town. There are no neighbors for miles, and the cabin is accessable via packed desert road. The roads are well marked, and overall the space is very open. I am considering doing a "long-walk" style self bondage experience probably at night, and generally trying to figure out the overall plan. I have done scenarios like this in the past, and placed a key to my bondage away from the cabin forcing myself to walk and get the key for release. I will have access to my vehicle too, and am also considering driving away from the cabin, and then forcing myself to walk back. My cuff restraints have an electrical backup, so will open after a set amount of time, freeing me no matter what.

Any ideas to consider? I dont get this kinda opportunity often and would like to push myself a bit. I am a CD/sissy, and have a variety of outfits and bondage gear to consider. Would love to hear any and all thoughts.
nicki
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Long Walk Scenario Assistance

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Nicole.
Desert walk at night? I may not know Nevada that well, but might be a heck of a gamble. I would do a dry run first to make sure there are no wildlife to be aware of.
Satisfying that, we will need a list of your bondage gear, toys, and outfit pieces so we can dress you up, gear you down, and figure out the torments along the way. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LVCDSissy

Post by LVCDSissy »

I was thinking about this....

Outfit
Black Vinyl French maids dress (Shiny Black with white trim, white apron.
White corset
White petticoat
White panty satin panty
Blak thigh high w/ garter
Black High Heels 4"
Bouffont Cap

Bondage gear
Latex hood with eye/mouth holes.
Red Large ball gag
Chastity cage (might do something interesting with key?)
Heels cuffs, to lock on heels.
Timer cuffs (release after a given timer, or by key left in cabin)
Large buttplug
Small anklet says "Sissy" with a single bell.

Considering doing my makeup (could use a basic tutorial), and press on nails. I have a very large collection of bodnage gear, gags, straps, etc..
This is really what I have so far. It may be a relatively shorter scene depending on but will take a normal walk of the route prior to doing the self bondage scene. If to much wildlife or lack of light will need a complete adjustment.
Definitely open to suggestions.
nichole
Shannon SteelSlave

LVCDSissy wrote: Considering doing my makeup (could use a basic tutorial)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4961
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, LVCDSissy.
After making sure it's safe at night.

After doing your makeup:
Put the keys of the locks in the cabin.

Put on the large butt plug and chastity cage (with key of the cage in the car).
White corset, white panty and white petticoat (highly visible at night :wink: ).

Drive the car 2 km (1.25 miles) far from the cabin.
Put on your heels cuffs and double lock them (keys are in the cabin).
Put on your latex hood with eye/mouth holes and red ball gag.
Close the car and hang the car key on a necklace in front of your body.
With the timer cuffs you bind your hands behind your body.

So you have to walk on foot to the cabin, free yourself there and back on foot to the car to retrieve your car and to release your chastity.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: After making sure it's safe at night.
Just remember that one who got bit by the snake.......In every telling of that story, the victim died. I'm just saying........It's a worst case scenario. It could work out any which way, but I only heard it told that way.
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

To add what kinbaku said:

Orientation in unfamliar @ night is vastly different from daytime.
Make sure you have a mobile with you to call help as needed.

Also, a dryrun in daytime will help with orientation & working out the kinks.
(Pun intended)
[
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote: After making sure it's safe at night.
Just remember that one who got bit by the snake.......In every telling of that story, the victim died. I'm just saying........It's a worst case scenario. It could work out any which way, but I only heard it told that way.
I once came uneasily close to a rattlesnake. Fortunately I had watched some John Wayne films in my youth so I knew exactly what it was as soon as I heard it. I was much more careful after that! Do be careful.
LVCDSissy

Post by LVCDSissy »

Thank you the makeup tutorial is very helpful. I want to look my best in case I am discovered.
LVCDSissy

Post by LVCDSissy »

ponylady wrote:To add what kinbaku said:

Orientation in unfamliar @ night is vastly different from daytime.
Make sure you have a mobile with you to call help as needed.

Also, a dryrun in daytime will help with orientation & working out the kinks.
(Pun intended)
For sure a daytime run. There is a straight road in front of the cabin that I will use. Was also considering dropping some glowsticks on the way.
thoughts?
LVCDSissy

Post by LVCDSissy »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, LVCDSissy.
After making sure it's safe at night.

After doing your makeup:
Put the keys of the locks in the cabin.

Put on the large butt plug and chastity cage (with key of the cage in the car).
White corset, white panty and white petticoat (highly visible at night :wink: ).

Drive the car 2 km (1.25 miles) far from the cabin.
Put on your heels cuffs and double lock them (keys are in the cabin).
Put on your latex hood with eye/mouth holes and red ball gag.
Close the car and hang the car key on a necklace in front of your body.
With the timer cuffs you bind your hands behind your body.

So you have to walk on foot to the cabin, free yourself there and back on foot to the car to retrieve your car and to release your chastity.

OMG this is spot on. The chastity key in the car is brilliant.
The only thing I might add is a pair of good severe nipple clamps. They have a way of making me incredibly horny, as I just love nipple pain.
Also going to lay out some glowsticks on the way to ensure I dont get lost. Its pretty flat, and will leave the cabin lights on for orientation.
n
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

LVCDSissy wrote:The only thing I might add is a pair of good severe nipple clamps. They have a way of making me incredibly horny, as I just love nipple pain.
Also going to lay out some glowsticks on the way to ensure I dont get lost. Its pretty flat, and will leave the cabin lights on for orientation.
n
Once you are freed in the cabin, replace the nipple clamps 90°. In other words, if they tightened vertically, then on the second trip to the chastity key they must be placed horizontally, or vice versa.
LVCDSissy

Post by LVCDSissy »

kinbaku wrote:
LVCDSissy wrote:The only thing I might add is a pair of good severe nipple clamps. They have a way of making me incredibly horny, as I just love nipple pain.
n
Once you are freed in the cabin, replace the nipple clamps 90°. In other words, if they tightened vertically, then on the second trip to the chastity key they must be placed horizontally, or vice versa.
hmmm. whats stops me from just putting on boy clothes to go get the chastity key?
n
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

LVCDSissy wrote:hmmm. whats stops me from just putting on boy clothes to go get the chastity key?
If you want to do that you can put in the car also the keys for the padlocks with which you fastened your clothes, like https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ziplock.html
LVCDSissy

Post by LVCDSissy »

kinbaku wrote:
LVCDSissy wrote:hmmm. whats stops me from just putting on boy clothes to go get the chastity key?
If you want to do that you can put in the car also the keys for the padlocks with which you fastened your clothes, like https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ziplock.html

Hmm I do have a lockable steel toolbox. Could lock my boyclothes and keys for ankle cuffs in it and put it in the car. There wouldnt be anything to change into at the cabin, and would still have to be in heels.
thoughts?
n