Self BOndage Working from Home

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bowhug123

Self BOndage Working from Home

Post by bowhug123 »

OK I saw a short discussion on another board where people were discussing integrating self bondage while working from home during covid.

I presume that some of us are still remote working , attending zoom meetings/interviews , or talking to customers over the phone or attending team meetings.

As someone who works from home I was intrigued by the idea of integrating some self bondage or dress up activity into my work day. I would love to hear of anyone who has taken the plunge and made their day more interesting.
Kinbaku

Re: Self BOndage Working from Home

Post by Kinbaku »

You could tie your ankles to the desk where you have to work on your PC.

You just have to be careful with video conferences what is visible: a minister from Belgium was shown on TV who did not realize that we could see his underpants when he contacted the TV from home via his video cam. :rofl:
Mikel

Re: Self BOndage Working from Home

Post by Mikel »

I know a woman who works from home, always has, she had started freezing keys in large container then cuffing ankles to chair to indulge her SB needs and to help keep her at her desk during day.

She continued adding to her hidden daily wear adding a corset under dress, then binding her knees, and when she didn't have meetings scheduled that she would have to be seen she would lock her posture collar on.

She told me she would have loved to use gag but was always needing to at least talk to someone.

I came over one day and found her essentially bound to her chair naked with only tall collar and chains wrapped around her waist with her legs cuffed to chair and a small bucket of frozen water near her, I took bucket and put back in freezer teasing her for about an hour while she tried to work. It was so much fun, for me, gave bucket back before leaving, she was mad but loved it.

It's definitely possible so you never know what the other person is doing behind the scenes. LOL

Mikel