Selfbondage home stuff

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
YT-TC_tam

Selfbondage home stuff

Post by YT-TC_tam »

I am a beginner and I am interested in trying self-bondage as a boy. However, I don't know how to get started. I have a few things I can use, including t-shirts, sweaters (with and without hood), jeans, sweatpants, a wetsuit, ski pants, a pair of gloves, girl yoga pants, and a girl jacket. I'm looking for help with the bondage itself, not necessarily the blindfold or other sensory deprivation aspects.

I am hoping that someone can provide me with guidance on how to safely and effectively engage in self-bondage using the items that I have available to me. I'm really excited to try this out, but I want to make sure that I am doing it in a way that is safe and enjoyable.

From the items that I have listed, I'm not sure which ones would be best to use for self-bondage. I'm also not sure how to use them in a way that will create a pleasurable and enjoyable experience for me.

For instance, with the t-shirts and sweaters, can I use them to tie myself up? How can I use my jeans and sweatpants to restrict my movement in a way that feels enjoyable?

With the wetsuit and ski pants, I'm curious about how I can create a more restrictive form of bondage. How can I use these items to tie my arms and legs together, or tie myself in a hogtie position?

Additionally, how can I use the gloves to restrict my hand movements or create sensory deprivation? And what about the girl yoga pants and jacket? How can I use them to tie myself up in a way that feels enjoyable and safe?

I know that there are risks associated with self-bondage, such as the risk of injury or accidental strangulation. Therefore, I want to ensure that I am taking all necessary precautions to avoid these risks.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage home stuff

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Wearing a pajama suit backward?
s-l500.png
Seriously, you should cruise eBay and find some cheap straps, cuffs, and gags to see what you like, and then get better versions of the things you do like.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
YT-TC_tam

Post by YT-TC_tam »

I would want to do that, but i don't have money :(
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

YT-TC_tam wrote:I would want to do that, but i don't have money :(
Something you can try with clothes:

Put on a belt around your middle;
tuck both legs into one trouser leg and pull the trousers up so that both legs are completely tucked into one trouser leg;
turn the other trouser leg a few times around the belt so that the trousers cannot fall down.
Your legs are now tied together.

Similarly, insert both hands into a trouser leg, but do not pull them up;
instead you twist the other trouser leg between your hands as you twisted the previous trouser leg around the belt.
That way the wrists are cinched.
Your hands are now tied together at the wrists.

First do this in front of your body, in the next session you can repeat it with your hands behind your back.

For your hogtie if the foregoing works out well:
Tie your legs just like last time, but don't pull up the pants but cinch the ankles together just as you did with your hands.
Place the belt between the legs around that cinch and close the belt at the outermost hole forming a very large loop.
Get on your knees in the middle of your bed so that your buttocks touch your heels.
Now put the left hand in the belt loop and tie your hands with trousers or blouse together in the previous way.
If you then fall on the bed, you end up in a hogtie because your legs relax.

You can then take a hole further on the belt during a subsequent session - making the loop smaller and smaller and making a stricter hogtie. However, stop immediately if you notice that it is becoming too difficult to free yourself. Always have a good backup such as safety scissors (You should at least save for that, it can always be useful later when you start working with ropes (minimum 6mm diameter rope) :whip: ) with which you can cut your belt.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard,

I‘m sure you have read the rules requiring one to be 21 to join this board ?

About your question:
A lot have already been answered. This board has a search function.

And you don‘t need money for SB, only creatity.

Scarves can be used as a supplement for ropes, an old linen provides about 100 m of rope length.

Make sure you read ALL the saftey tips stickied across the board.
[
YT-TC_tam

Post by YT-TC_tam »

ponylady wrote:Welcome aboard,

I‘m sure you have read the rules requiring one to be 21 to join this board ?
Yes I read them.