A real fun session!!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Hannah_G

A real fun session!!

Post by Hannah_G »

So...

I'd asked for an outside dare, but the weather was terrible so I have decided to save that for another night. I have a couple of days to myself and fancied some fun :gag:

I really wanted a really strict hogtie today. First I made a big sheet of paper to cover my bed as I wanted to feel it against my skin. I also made a hood to wear. Then I made a crotch rope with my webbing and ring body harness. I cuffed my ankles and locked them with a padlock and tied my legs below and above the knees with rope. Next I put on my ball gag. I had attached a chain to the padlock on my ankle cuffs. The next step was to put a leather cuff on each wrist. I pulled my ankles up with the chain until they were touching my bum and then locked the chain to a ring on the crotch rope. My legs were now completely immobile.

I had two padlocks, one of which was a timed lock. I put on the hood so could see nothing, then locked my left wrist behind my back with a padlock to a ring on the crotch harness. Then the final step was to lock my right wrist with the timed padlock.

It was easier than I expected to get into such a strict hogtie, but was completely inescapable. The only way out if the timer failed was the emergency release which meant cutting my expensive leather cuffs.

It was almost like sensory deprivation. I couldn't see anything and all I could hear with the hood on was breathing. I'd set the timer for 20 mins, but time just went at a different speed when I was tied up.

Forgot to mention the nipple clamps which I was unable to remove. Needless to say, they were pretty tender by the time the wrist cuffs released :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A real fun session!!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are you now looking for an outside dare?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Re: A real fun session!!

Post by Hannah_G »

Ooh, do you have something in mind? :gag: