Male version of "Riding the wooden pony"

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SissytracyNJ

Male version of "Riding the wooden pony"

Post by SissytracyNJ »

I've always wanted to find a male version of the wooden pony predicament for women.
Start with a sawhorse set at the perfect height with an electric pet scat mat draped over it. Straddle the horse with one leg on each side. shackle your ankles together with about 6" of chain between them so your feet are wide enough apart to keep your thighs from touching the mat but you won't be able to lift a let back over the horse. Make sure the height of the horse is just high enough where when you're on your tippy toes you're safely off the mat, but when you're flat footed your testicles rest on it. hang your handcuff or padlock key to your handcuffs from the ceiling with the string in the ice trick so when it melts the key will drop perfectly to the height your hands are cuffed behind you. then stand on your toes, turn the mat on, and lock your hands behind you. As your feet/calves get tired you won't be able to stay on your toes forever, so you'll have to lower yourself to ease the aching in your legs/feet and your balls will get a shock as you touch the mat. You'll be moving up and down between resting your muscles and getting a shock on your most tender part and enduring the stress of standing on your tippy toes.
KinkInSpace

Re: Male version of "Riding the wooden pony"

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've done this scenario, and unfortunately its not as fun as you may think.

My biggest problem is that either you have to turn up the electricity so high that the shocks are too much, or once you get the shock a few times, you quickly become used to it, and you can just rest your balls/penis on it.

Secondly, when your ballsack is warm, they hang nicely low, but as you stand a while, the colder air will shrink the ballsack pulling it up. It will then become a point where your penis will hang lower than your balls.

In my scenario, I did not go for a mat btw. I got a metal trestle which conveniently makes it so that my legs are already spread a bit. Attach estim to the metal bar and to a contact point on my body, for example a butt plug. I've also gone for 2 copper lines being + and - leads, and touching both would shock me.

In both cases, either at some point I could easily withstand it, as I was just too high or it would result in constantly zapping me to the point that I just got used to it.

The only way I can see this work is if a second person does this to you and adjust the situation according to what is happening. Another option could be to attach the electrodes already to your sensitive parts, direct them to below your bottom and either make contact wires there, or have a button there that when pressed lightly will activate the estim. That way you can control where you are shocked, but you would activate the shocks with a different mechanism.

You could actually place buttons under your heal and let a button press shock you. Then you don't even need the wooden pony.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.