[VIDEO] Incredible self-bondage video

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

[VIDEO] Incredible self-bondage video

Post by KinkInSpace »

I stumbled upon this awesome self-bondage video and I just can't not share this.

One warning though: If you are a chastity player, I strongly recommend getting into chastity first before watching this video. Otherwise, an orgasm is imminent. ;)

Enjoy:
https://hotmovs.com/videos/5776177/girl ... romo=31134
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Te rieh

Re: [VIDEO] Incredible self-bondage video

Post by Te rieh »

Delete the post. It’s a video from a comercial site called Chimera’s Bondage. The were advertised here in BA.

Clumsily somebody has tried to delete/blur the name of the website on the video.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes, I know the origins of this video, but given that it is out there on more than one sites, and the contents is just to good to not share, I feel like this is too good to not share. If a mod feels this is out of place, feel free to delete the topic and send me a pm that you did so.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have no issues with this posting. For all the promotion Chimera has done here, "meh" is all I have to say on that. Links for educational purposes are fine.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Te rieh

Post by Te rieh »

So, just to be clear, the respect for copyrighted material in this forum depends on how much promotion the owner of the video has done here?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

All I have said is that "I" have no problems with this posting. Kink in Space knows the rules and ethics, as well as how to party, so rock on.
Any other moderator here who may have an issue may do as they see fit.
We're pretty chill about video link posting. My thought is as long as it doesn't take over the place, intentionally advertise, and better, if the posting makes a point, then a-ok with me. Again, my policy. I may have a bit to learn about the effects of allowing or disallowing links posting, but it doesn't come up that much to be a concern.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
donttreadonme115

Post by donttreadonme115 »

Super hot! Love it!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

In the past, we have had a very good relationship with Chimera.

If there's a problem, I have no doubt that Chimera would contact us with their grievance. If so, then we would be glad to comply promptly.

Let's all leave it to them to voice their concerns. It's a lot less noisy.

Thank you.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!