My most intense selfbondage session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MyBDSMJourney

My most intense selfbondage session

Post by MyBDSMJourney »

Hi, I'm new here and relatively new to selfbondage. I also do chastity and cross dressing. You can find the story and some phtos of me on my BDSMLR blog here https://bdsmlr.com/blog/MyBDSMJourney
But to the point. First I dressed up properly. This means that I put an anal plug in, put a nice black pantyhose on and high heels. The cage was already on of course. The result you can see on my blog :) I also had a person coming over who has a key to my apartement and knows what I'm up to. I also had a phone within my reach at all times during the session

Then I placed a chair in the middle of the room, right below a lamp. Then I attached my ice release to the lamp. It was a string frozen in an ice cube near the beginning and the end. One end is then attached to the lamp and the key to my handcuffs to the other one. I attached the handcuffs to the back of the chair.

Then for predicament for my nipples. I took the string and attached one end to the nipples clamps and the other end to a small bucket. Then I put the bucket over a heater pipe that I had in the room so that it is held in the air by the string attached to the clamps. Over the bucket I placed a bag with a hole right above the bucket. I filled the bag with ice cubes. The idea is that over the time the ice melts, the water is collected in the bucket and increases the strain on the nipple clamps.

With the release and nipple clamps setup in place I sat in the chair which has shifted my plug nicely :). I put a comfortable, relatively small ballgag in and a posture collar on. Perhaps this was a small mistake beacuse afterwards I needed to bent over to put cuffs on my ankles and then using a chain attach them to the legs of the chair and it caused some discomfort with the collar on. Now come the time for the last steps. I picked up nipples clamps from the floor (ouch posture collar again) and put them on the chair between my legs. Then I tied my waist to the chair with a piece of rope. I took the nipple clamps and put them on my nipples. I bit on the ballgag and before I could change my mind I cuffed my hands behind the chair and locked the cuffs with prepared padlocks. These padlocks are opened by the key hanging from the ceiling. I was now stuck and in the mercy of melting ice. Based on the previous testing I should have around 30 mins of time before the key falls.

First thing that occuppied my mind was sharp pain in the nipples. I knew that I had to suffer through the first few mintues and then the pain will partially go away, usually at least.

The first few mintues went by pretty good despite the nipple clamp pain. At that point I thought I just need to go by the first few minutes and then it will be ok. I even managed to look at some SleepyGimp's comics https://t.co/e9rjj5orgv (love that stuff <3) that I had running in slideshow mode on a screen in front of me. I also started drooling with the first drops already touching my chest and cock cage. During this time I also moved around a little bit on the chair to feel the butt plug shift inside me.

My penis was trying desperately to get hard against the cage at this point but the only thing it did is caused me this lovely discomfort. It made me feel so helpless that my dick cannot even get hard.

After around 15 mins I noticed that the slack in the string connecting the nipple clamps to the bucket is gone and the pain the the nipples is not wearing off as I expected it to. I could also hear frequent drops of wated failling into the bucket. The pain in my nipples instead of becoming milder it was increasing. At this point my attempts to move around the plug were starting to get severely punished by the nipple clamps. The droolig was also becoming more excess, I could clearly feel it falling in my cage.

From around minute 30 the session started to get really hard. The pain in the nipples gradually increased as the bucket was filled with water. At this point I did not pay attention to any comics anymore, I was doing everything I can to relieve some pain from the nipples by bending forward but it was not helping much. I also expected the session to end soon but I could not see the ice melting as it was above me.

For the next minutes the situation for worse, I was drooling mess, the pain in the nipples started to get to a level where I considerd how can I get out. I really wanted out at this point. I desperately tried to reach the nipples clamps with my hands but as it caused me to move a lot it only made the situation worse. I seriously considered grabbing a phone that I had within my reach and calling the person I had as a backup (I'm lucky enough to have such a person living nearby). And then like in a good movie, where I was starting to regret everything I did a key falls from the ceiling, I reach it, struggle for 2-3 mins to unlock the padlock in my wrist cuffs. After my hands were unlockes I quickly reached to the nipples clams and took them off both at the same time. The pain was something else, I was really thankful that I still had the gag on.

From there I released myself, cleaned up and immediately prepared another ice release for the next session :). This was by far the best session I've every had even though my nipples are still sore 1 day after when writing it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My most intense selfbondage session

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Journey
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: My most intense selfbondage session

Post by kinbaku »

Hello and welcome MyBDSMJourney.
A nice setup that you did. Just after the feeling of "what have I done now and how can I get out of here quickly" you had your liberation so that it just didn't turn into torture.

The will to detach but have the inability to do so gives a special feeling that cannot be described in words, but can be liberating and soothing.