Self Bondage Idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
zombie723

Self Bondage Idea

Post by zombie723 »

Hello, im new posting here, but have been lurking around for some time. If this thread does not belong here, ill delel it and post it wherever it is relevant.

So i had this idea for a scenario with somewhat high stakes, at least for me, those being getting exposed, maybe to a friend that knows im into all this but has never seen me, but has actually asked for photos of me dressed as a maid once.
The idea is pretty simple: i plan to use the self bondage blowjob trainer app. With it you can configure a lot of stuff, but the part that may make this all work is when you fail you can add extra time before the CD tray opens. So with that in mind, i had the idea of setting (probably several) automatic e-mails to her (with photos of me dressed up as a maid, etc.) ready to send when a certain time has passed. So the idea is to do a flawless cocksucking run or the time in bondage will start adding up. So ideally if i do it perfectly i would be able to cancel the automatic mails before they are sent, but if i start failing, i would just watch helpless as humiliating pics of me are sent.

Now with this out of the way i would like to ask if anyone has any idea to spice things up besides the usual (of course im going to use toys), i would like to reach a balance where i'm as close to failing as i can, to force me to do my best. I would love to know what do you think about this scenario! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PS.: Outfit and posing ideas for both the pics to send and to use while bound are welcome, as well as how to tie me up. I think i have everything i need, but if i don't well i can improvise.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self Bondage Idea

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Zombie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Hi :hi:

I’m not sure involving others without their consent is the best idea. Sorry. I’d ask your friend before you go about this. If they’ve already asked for some photos then they might think this was fun, but the unsolicited pics might not go down so well :shock:

Honesty is the best policy I think :love:

Hannah
zombie723

Post by zombie723 »

Hannah_G wrote:Hi :hi:

I’m not sure involving others without their consent is the best idea. Sorry. I’d ask your friend before you go about this. If they’ve already asked for some photos then they might think this was fun, but the unsolicited pics might not go down so well :shock:

Honesty is the best policy I think :love:

Hannah

Of course, forgot to mention it, i would make sure she agrees to all this before trying anything, i wont just assume. :wink:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

That sounds like fun then :whip:

Set up a zoom meeting that you connect to before you tie yourself up. Send her the link and she can join in the fun if you don’t free yourself in time to cancel the meeting :rofl: :gag:
zombie723

Post by zombie723 »

hmm that is not a bad idea at all, maybe even better than the photos. But SBBJ uses the cam already, i wonder if it would work for both the meeting and keeping track of the dildo... :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, zombie723.
You can try this or that.
Or if you like to make something yourself: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12682#p91697.

With this you can tie yourself to a piece of furniture so that you cannot reach the computer before you release it.
The assignment is to untie yourself in time before the sending of the photos starts.

Make sure you trust the other person very well: once the photos have been sent, you have no power over them and if you get into a fight later, they can be sent on social media. So keep this in mind.
zombie723

Post by zombie723 »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, zombie723.

With this you can tie yourself to a piece of furniture so that you cannot reach the computer before you release it.
The assignment is to untie yourself in time before the sending of the photos starts.

Make sure you trust the other person very well: once the photos have been sent, you have no power over them and if you get into a fight later, they can be sent on social media. So keep this in mind.

I do trust her, and still i find it hot that she would own photos of me in such way. She is also pretty sadistic and enjoys humiliation so who knows...

[edit] The links from this or that are the same or am i not seeing something?
zombie723

Post by zombie723 »

zombie723 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, zombie723.

I do trust her, and still i find it hot that she would own photos of me in such way. She is also pretty sadistic and enjoys humiliation so who knows...

[edit] The links from this or that are the same or am i not seeing something?
Nevermind, i saw it was the next post :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

zombie723 wrote:Nevermind, i saw it was the next post :lol:
Yes, it is the same post. :lol:
I just wanted to draw your attention to 2 different systems based on the same principle.
Particularly the second is interesting because it is quick to make, but takes a long time to untie, especially because your hands are tied together and it is more difficult for use them to work together. And the further you get the longer it will take you to untangle the next knot. :twisted:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

zombie723 wrote: She is also pretty sadistic and enjoys humiliation so who knows...
She sounds fun.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
zombie723

Post by zombie723 »

bounddosster wrote:
zombie723 wrote: She is also pretty sadistic and enjoys humiliation so who knows...
She sounds fun.

She is :D , we have talked a lot about kinks and such, i know for a fact that she likes public humiliation, bondage and choosing the clothes for her subs. Still im kinda nervous to tell her...

On the otherhand im now divided with how i will do the session... SBBJ can be the most entertaining and tense, but how it works can be a bit iffy at times, so i would need loads of calibrating to make it work perfectly, still the idea of blowing a dildo like my life depends on it (it doesent but if i want to avoid exposure i got to do it) really gets me horny. On the other hand, the knot method can be a bit more surefire and certainly the setup wont be as hard, but it still lacks something... maybe i could somehow integrate it in a hogtie, so i got to release the knots and then crawl to the other side of the house to get the keys, but i dunno... Then there's the zoom meeting thing, that could be fun but i got no guarantees she would enter cos she might be busy or something. As for the attire i would wear in the session, i still haven't thought about it... maybe i could ask my friend for ideas :P

[edit] i forgot to add the zoom meeting idea