Please Hardware Store items and script

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sentev

Please Hardware Store items and script

Post by sentev »

Hello. I have missing materials to plan a new scenario. What can I buy from hardware stores?
My scenario will be to hang out as a hogtie at home for a long time, of course, I am open to your scenario suggestions and time.
my materials

1 meter of rope
1 meter chain
2 padlocks

clothes
Skirt
blouse
black pantyhose
3 4 cm heels

I'm open to suggestions for items to buy, including clothes.
Please share with me your scenario ideas that you can think of with different items
rmcingle

Re: Please Hardware Store items and script

Post by rmcingle »

It seems to me that you have ambitious plans and very little equipment, and probably not enough experience.

When you say hog tie, are you referring to your hands and feet secured behind you? Or in front of you?

Tied behind can be a very uncomfortable position to be in for a long time, and also very difficult to get out of. Getting a key into a padlock can be quite difficult from that position even under the best of conditions, and when your hands go numb and muscles cramp it can become exceedingly difficult. I highly recommend that you come up with a release mechanism that doesn't involve inserting a key into a lock that you can't see.

I am also not sure how you would secure yourself with just a short length of rope and a chain. I would recommend getting wrist and ankle cuffs, but you won't find those at the hardware store.

R.Mc.
sentev

Post by sentev »

What items can I find at the hardware store?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here is a favourite conversation of mine on that topic. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11915&
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

sentev wrote:What items can I find at the hardware store?
A lot. :rofl:
Duct tape (I made handcuffs, eye mask, hood, and the like from duct tape), more rope, more chain, ratchets, you can make a spreader bar from a brush handle and some screw hooks, normal padlocks but also number padlocks (you can only open them if you have enough light), clock timers, Trestles that you can use to make a medieval torture device wooden horse version.
Wood, screws and other materials for making anything.

Personally I would go for more rope. Learn to make the right knots, always make sure there are 2 fingers between the rope and your body, never rope around the neck and, for example, first practice tying the ankles.

For example, Put on your skirt, blouse and 3 cm heels and create a hobble tie from a 5 meters of cord with a thickness of 6-10 mm and walk the whole day in your house with that (no stairs).
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Red_Green.jpg
"And remember, any tool can be the right tool"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠