Confused how this forum works

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Riddle

Confused how this forum works

Post by Riddle »

So, I am confused how this forum works. It seems like someone starts the discussion by providing a very limited selection of items limited to what they want to use which leaves only one possible scenario. Then, someone seems to reply suggesting that the items be used. If all goes well, the original poster responds with how it went and all people involved appear happy with the outcome. What concept or understanding am I missing which would allow me to join in the fun?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Confused how this forum works

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A senior member explained to me that they base their suggestions (replies) based on things they have done before. Some modification to that scenario may be necessary if the poster lacks the same equipment. I guess they look at the gear available, then think up something they have done with it.
Most requests for dares and scenarios also include limits.
I have only tried to respond a few times. Usually only if MacGuyver is not around to answer.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Parts for assembling an IKEA chair can only make an IKEA chair. Maybe. With extra screws left over. :mrgreen:

So if a member posts a limited list of items to assemble a scenario with, the possible range of scenarios should also be limited (theoretically, somewhat less limited because of combinations and permutations, but that's a whole math course). I've never been confused or even concerned about this because this is the expected outcome of these conditions.

Basically, someone wants to have fun with what they have and they also want to be directed by someone to do specific things. There's the missing part of the equation that changes the whole result. :idea:

Add one ingredient and you go from ordinary cookies to Dark Side cookies (much yummier).

I wouldn't make any hay out of it (or straw). Have some cookies, with a good coffee to wash that down, relax and enjoy the fun here at Bound Anna. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It can really be as simple as: I've already done everything imaginable with these, and maybe someone has a better idea.

But it can also be a motivational factor. You request a scenario, someone posts it, and now you MUST do it. Otherwise the other person wasted good time for nothing.

Sometimes people just blindly follow the gear and post something with it, other times people think outside of the box, and come up with extra items most people do actually have also, or are really easy to get.

I rarely reply to scenario requests, but when I do, I often will do something they will never expect. For example, if one requests a session to be bound and they list rope, most people would reply with: get naked, and use the rope to tie yourself to the bed or to a chair.

I would make the slave tie a karada (rope harness) on them, put their clothes back on, and make them go into nature for an hour.
They will be very scared to do this, but once they do, they'll come home with a huge smile on their faces for both doing the dare and being thankful they posted this on the forum.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Mmmm. I like Jenny's answer about building a Volvo.
You disassemble your Volvo motor car, list the parts here, and if you're lucky, someone here might tell you how to make helicopter or a dune buggy from it.
I like Lando's explanation also. Now I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I usually look at what they would like to do and what they offer as objects (someone who likes to crossdressing will give a long list of clothes for example). Usually I look to posts they've written in the past, or with new members the scenario they offer and want to do.
I then try to indicate a variation that they may not have thought of (as KinkInSpace already pointed out with the other use of the rope).
Always with as many of their tools as possible that they have listed.

Usually that sparks their imagination so they mostly try other things.

But I always try to see the dangers that might be possible with their scenario - something we at BoundAnna are very good at with such a large group of experienced people.

But for some, it's just someone else giving them a command to complete (even if it's identical to their own scenario they've envisioned). It has something of a Dom/Sub relationship without that Dom/Sub relationship existing, only in their fantasy and that gives an extra feeling.

Others, on the other hand, need an extra incentive to try out a new scenario, hopefully with items that everyone has and that can also be useful to members who haven't yet registered. As a result, they notice how interesting it is to register and to be able to make their own proposals.