Inverse Spread Eagle

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
DaBow

Inverse Spread Eagle

Post by DaBow »

This is not likely to be a new technique, but I've yet to read it on the forum or see it on the scenario page. I'm no artist so if somebody wants a picture somebody else will have to give it a go. It's a pretty simple situation. It's essentially like the spread eagle but your arms and legs are tied to the opposite ends of the bed. You start by placing your ropes to the four corners of the bed. I have one of those cheap metal frames, but you can still attack rope to it. I use those ratchet ropes. I used three, but you can use four. When I use three I use one of the arms. If alone you will want to tie your wrists last, but if in a couple you will want to tie the wrists first. You basically pull on the ratchet rope to pull up the legs giving you that classic leg over the shoulders sex position. You can place a spreader bar between the ankles or knees to prevent the legs from coming together. Once you have the leg where you want them you tie up the wrists. Since I am using a single ratchet for the arms I fixed the ratchet rope to the center bottom of the bed. I use the ice in a sock release. So I would be putting my release somewhere along this line to release my wrists. Once the wrists are behind your back and connected you pull the rope and you are set. Do whatever else tickles your fancy to liven up your session, but the end result will be your arms pulled behind your back towards the foot of the bed and your legs pulled up to the top corners of the bed until your release lets you go. When my wife allows me to do this I plan on making her moan until she can't take it anymore and begs me to finish...or vice versa lol.
Riddle

Re: Inverse Spread Eagle

Post by Riddle »

I am not aware of any discussions of this particular bondage position in the past. Definitely curious about how a person's back would respond and how long it may be done. May I suggest trying it out yourself before testing it out on your spouse? Please let us know how it goes.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Re: Inverse Spread Eagle

Post by kinbaku »

Be careful not to put the entire weight on the neck: the chin must still be away from the chest:
WrongNeckPosition.jpg
WrongNeckPosition.jpg (10.42 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
It is also best not to eat for 2 hours before, because there is a lot of pressure on the stomach.