Need a scenario with anal hook and hogtied.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Neeshka22

Need a scenario with anal hook and hogtied.

Post by Neeshka22 »

Hi all,
I'm 27, male and i love selfbondage and crossdressing.
I'm going to travel for work for few days, and I'm looking for ideas to make a good selfbondage scenario in hotel room that will includes: anal hook, hogtied and nipples torment.
I've got:
- timer padlock
- normal padlocks
- chastity cage
- clothes clamps
- ropes
- handcuff (2 keys)
- chain (2m)
- ballgag
- anal hook
- full female outfit, with several pantyhoses, 2 bras and boots.
- full makeup

I'm thinking about hogtied position with anal hook inserted, a breast bondage with ropes. A chain secured with timer padlock to the anal hook, passing through the breast bondage and other side secured to my feet. Of course hands cuffed back.
The idea is that if I will move my legs, I pull the chain attached to anal hook.
Handcuffs keys will be on other side of the room, so I will need to crawl causing pain in my ass, or wait the timer padlock opens and reach the keys with more comfort.
I don't now how to use nipples clamps, because I want that scenario lasts at least 1 hour or more, but I can't take clamps for all that time. Maybe I have to choose another way to torment my nipples? Sandpaper inside bra's cup? Or tabasco?

For emergency release I used to tie a very long rope to one of my hand, and on the other side a key of handcuff/padlock fixed to an object that will be damaged if I pull the rope to me.

Please, can anyone give me suggestion to improve this scenario? I really want to try another selfbondage dare, it's been lot of time I don't try anything.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need a scenario with anal hook and hogtied.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Neeshka
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Neeshka22 wrote:I don't now how to use nipples clamps, because I want that scenario lasts at least 1 hour or more, but I can't take clamps for all that time.
Welcome Neeshka22. :hi:
You could connect the nipple clamps to the leg of the bed so that you pull your clamps loose when you go to the key.
If you use a piece of elastic for that connection, it will take a while before you can pull the clamps loose. :twisted:

In any case, this obliges you to make at least a small move away from the bed, because one hour with the nipple clamps is indeed too long.
Because of this you have to go through the treatment of your anal hook while crawling towards the key and away from the bed. :mrgreen:
Neeshka22

Post by Neeshka22 »

Thank you.
Do you know if I may hurt myself bad with hogtied and anal hook? I want to avoid any serious risk.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Neeshka22 wrote:Thank you.
Do you know if I may hurt myself bad with hogtied and anal hook? I want to avoid any serious risk.
For the anal hook I would use a bungee strap for a part of the rope.
It is not the intention that you pull up the anal hook, but that you let it move while you crawl. So more of a left and right movement than really an insert and pushing and pulling of the anal hook.
More of a gentle stimulation of the prostate :P than forcing the anus and pulling it open. :shock:
Remember that your legs have a lot of strength. One of the reasons why the hogtie is so loved: your arm muscles can't compete with your leg muscles.

It will take some preparation to determine the correct strength and position of the anal hook: how strong and how long should I make the elastic bungee, what is the resilience of the rope I use, what happens when I fully stretch my legs, will the hook won't come free when I fold my legs all the way, ...

So first experiment and try it out in a slow way and only when you are sure that everything works well only apply it in your self-bondage.