Suggestions for an ending

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Mikel

Suggestions for an ending

Post by Mikel »

Wanted to do a scene where I'm wearing a spandex catsuit, nipples clamped under it, a firm posture collar locked around my throat trapping suit zipper, leather hood with eyes and mouth openings, ball gag under hood. Wasn't planning on blindfold for this one because I would need to be able to see the release, or maybe not?

My legs are frog tied with ballet boots locked on. I have a shackle around my cock and balls behind a very short chastity cage, locked to the shackle would be a four foot chain locked to a five pound (workout) weight. Around each wrist are wide steel cuffs, when the collar was locked on a chain was slipped though the lock in its middle and the cuffs would be locked to it, it is long enough to be able to lean back and reach the other cuff, so they can be locked and unlocked. Once locked I would essentially be in a frog tie with wrists held near my shoulders (hopefully?").

To move I would have to "dog" walk dragging the weight behind me pulling on the ring trapped around my caged up johnson and the twins.

My dilemma is what should be the goal?

I was trying to figure out a way that forces me to move around further before I can free myself, you know make my journey as long as possible.
I have four rooms and a short hallway to play in.

What do ya'll think?

Mikel
JIMDINI

Re: Suggestions for an ending

Post by JIMDINI »

Try a treasure trail of keys, lock cuff keys in a cash box, then lock cash box key to a chain in furthest room, then next key in furthest room from this , for as many keys as you like. Then you have to unlock a key to last padlock that releases key in furthest room make way to this room, release key, on to next key ... in and out of rooms and up and down hallway pulling your work out weight and hoping you have the rooms in the right order. Number of locks will help determine the time and distance your 'training takes.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
DaBow

Post by DaBow »

In my brief experience with this I have learned that getting up and down things can be a challenge. Do you have stairs and can you manage them in your situation? Or alternatively can you put your keys up on something that's a challenge, but doable? Maybe increase the weights?
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Interesting, I don't have any stairs so that's not a problem. I don't think I would want to try climbing stairs like that either.
Mostly because I wouldn't want to castrate myself dragging the weight up each step. :shock:

I don't have key box but maybe just locking keys to chains around the house would work, one key opens next like you described.
I like that idea :D
Thanks

Mikel
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Here's an example of a solo scene I did a while ago, using multiple possible locations for the keys, and no idea which location held the keys...

A variation of JIMDINI's scenario: when setting up (keys padlocked to fixed points around the house), put all the keys in their appropriate locks (all locks should be keyed differently), and check they work. Take one lock, remove the key, and put it aside. This is your start key. Then take one of the remaining locks, remove its key, and thread it onto the shackle of the lock you just removed the key from, and put it to one side. Repeat until you have transferred all the keys, leaving you with one keyless lock. Put that lock aside; this will lock your release keys.

Now go to each of the lock stations around the house. At each point, randomly pick out a key/lock pair (being careful not to unthread any of the keys from their shackles as you go), and lock it into place, so that the key on it can't be released from that location until you have the preceding key in the sequence. Because it's random, you won't know what the sequence of locations is.

Place your start key somewhere you can find it easily, some distance from where you plan to start. Lock yourself up, and when you're happy, lock away your release keys (e.g. in a lock box) and lock them with the remaining (keyless) padlock.

You'll need to then retrieve your start key, and then visit each key/lock station until you find the lock that your start key opens to release the key to the next station. You'll then have to visit each remaining locked station again until the key you just released opens a lock, and so-on until you have the final key, which should unlock your release keys. If you have three stations (four locks, including the final lock), then if you're lucky, you'll just need to visit the three stations in sequence between proceeding to the final unlock; if you're unlucky you'll visit all three stations to find the first key, both the remaining stations for the second and then straight to the third, for a total of six trips before making your way to the release. With four stations (5 locks), it'll be a maximum of 10 trips; 15 for five, and so-on through 21 (6), 28 (7), 36 (8), or 45 for nine stations (10 locks). If your mobility is severely restricted, you could be in for a long, slow journey...
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Both great ideas, I'm going to possibly have some alone time this weekend.
I have been thinking about using these methods, I'm not sure about how many locks I'll be needing on my person,
but figured I can add more with keys on them, just to be able to unlock the next one so we'll see how it goes.
Force myself to collect them all before returning and trying the release lock.

Thanks,
Mikel
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:Force myself to collect them all before returning and trying the release lock.
Mikel
If you have a double padlocks B1, B2, B3, ... of each padlock A1, A2, A3, ... that can be opened with the same key, then you block the liberating key with all different double padlocks B1, B2, B3, ... in parallel (so they all have to be opened before you can get to the final key).
You should then not only search for A1 who can open the lock A2 with the key of A3, ...
but you then need all keys again to be able to open all B1, B2, B3, ... before you have the liberating key.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I bought 2 sets of 2 locks today for less than $5 for the 4 locks:
DoublePadlocks.jpg
DoublePadlocks.jpg (22.95 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
To see if it is possible with the scenario with double padlocks.
There are 2 different locks per set, but the sets themselves are the same:
the key of A1 can also open the lock B1 and the key of A2 can also open B2.
Such packages also exist in sets of 4 or 6 locks each. If you have combined these, you have a lot of locks, of which 2 can be opened with the same key.
All A's are distributed all over the house and all B's are attached to each other on the liberating key.

You must first wait for the kitchen timer box or your ice lock to release your first key.
With that you go looking for open the padlock A1 that has the key of padlock A2. Then go to A2 that hold the key of padlock A3, etc.

Then you have to open all B's padlocks with all the keys before you have the liberating key.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

I get it now, WOW that is a great idea.

Might be even interesting if mixed the keys up, no markings on anything, my take all day to to get out, :lol:

But if someone was doing it and being watched (monitored) that would be interesting for both parties involved.

Maybe good focal point of a new story :wink:
Mikel
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:There are 2 different locks per set, but the sets themselves are the same:
That was wrong thinking! :facepalm:
Upon inspection, they all turned out to have a different key, but that is not a problem.

Hang 2 keys connected with a ziptie in each lock A: one for the next A slot and one for a B slot. The locks A are also connected to fixed objects, so that you cannot take the lock with you with the key A in it.

That gives even more possibilities when you arrive at B because there you now have to try all the keys of A and B in every lock of B. Simply because you then no longer know whether a key is for an A or B padlock. :twisted:

For your story: the performer must throw the locks A into a bin instead of that they are fixed to objects. The correct weight of all locks A without keys will open the door where locks B are located. :mrgreen:
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Hi all,
Finally had a chance to try out the idea of spreading out release keys. I will tell you being restrained in a frog tie was much more difficult than I remembered it being.

My legs were wrapped tightly with pallet wrap folded over on themselves, with the ballet boots making sure even if I got them loose I couldn't walk. I used a chain just long enough to hold my cuffed wrists on each side of my neck with the center of the chain locked to the back (padlock) of the steel posture collar. I tested to make sure I could reach each cuff so I would know if I could free myself.
A heavy harness gag was strapped and locked as tight as I could making sure I would not be able to free it or pull it from my mouth, locking the straps since my hands would be within range to open the straps.
My nipples were clamped with clover clamps, their jaws wrapped with rubber bands, and chain locked to collar front D-ring.
The last item turned out to be the most difficult, I had used this once before and found I had used a chain way too long, I chained a Five pound weight to the main ring of my newest chastity tube, the weight is covered in a rubber housing so dragging it along carpeting is much more difficult.

I had taken the keys laying them around the house using 5 rooms and two hallways. I changed it up a little needing only one of the keys to open the small lock box that held the actually release keys.
I had to collect all of the keys unless I wanted to make multiple trips back and forth but it did force me to walk/crawl throughout my house finding each key and then KEEPING the keys in my hands the rest of the way.
I decided to go to the furthest room before picking up the key working my way back.
Getting to the first room I was already hurting, the weight was pulling savagely on my cock and balls, the new unit has a glans ring and stretching my junk made it pinch and stretch my cock very firmly.
Walking on my knees and elbows was quite uncomfortable by itself, the steel collar held my head rigidly forcing me to look towards the floor, no real problem unless your looking for small keys that had been lightly tossed so it limited my view to directly in front of my face.
After only an hour I was ready to give up and knelt/stood fighting my bonds finding very quickly I was stuck without the keys. Gasping around the gag spreading my mouth wishing I hadn't pulled the strap under my chin so tight removing any motion of my aching jaw.
I reached my first key and found with my hands chained close to my neck I would have to almost lay down to reach the key, problem number two hundred and twenty two, I fought for a few attempts before "Bowing" to one side groping for the key.
It took me three full hours to make it back to where I started, I was exhausted my back, knees, elbows, nipples and most of all my cock and balls hurt badly. I wish I had secured the keys higher as suggested to keep me from having to BOW at each key making my nipples feel like they were being ripped off each time.
I was glad to nearing the end, almost collapsing next to the box and fighting the chain connected to my collar, this all was causing my nipples to scream in pain after some frustrating struggles I got the keys, unlocking the chain from my neck popping the collar open forgetting about the clamps attached to it quickly lifting myself yanking the hell out them.
I removed the clamps quickly cutting the wrap around my legs stretching them with a big sigh of relief. the harness would stay until I could stand so I removed the damn clamps whining loudly as the feeling returned to them cursing myself into my gag.
I unlocked the cuffs over the boots unlacing and removing them tossing them away from me rubbing my feet with more whining, I have no idea how people wear those things for any length of time but to add another layer of bondage they work great for me.
When I felt I could I stood up fetching the keys to the small locks on the harness removing the harness wishing I could remove the chastity cage so I could see what was hurting so much.
I lay back on my bed stretching and moaning until I fell asleep waking sore later that night regretting using all the rooms I had but satisfied I had scratched that itch to do that scenario.
Two days later when my KH returned she reluctantly allowed me to remove cage and I found I had actually pinched me to the point of making me bleed and extremely sore so I have been using my daily cage until it heals completely and the sensitivity goes back to normal.

Sorry this was so long but hadn't had time to respond to your ideas and wanted to make sure you understood what I had done.
Mikel
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Glad you survived.

You forgot to mention that your KH was xtremely pissed (yup, i‘m a member there, too :hi: )
[
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Glad to see another glutton for punishment, :hi: