Electro nipple torment

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Dave50ish

Electro nipple torment

Post by Dave50ish »

Before I start . Electric current of any kind across the heart is not a good idea and can cause death .
Now I've been looking at ways to cause a little pain to my nipples using a TENS unit I got to help with an old injury .
The idea is not to place a contact on each nipple but place two contacts on either side of each nipple . This means that no current passes across the heart, but instead passes across each nipple only .
Now before I get told how stupid I am . TENS units are used by some people to stimulate lactation. For this the electros are placed about 1 to 2 inches either side of each nipple .
If the 2 electros from each outlet are connected across the same nipple . Then no current will pass across the heart .
Am being nieve ? Or is this true ?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Electro nipple torment

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Dave.
Maybe start here, I think they covered this topic. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346& I am not sure that a medical tens unit is best for this play, the other members may talk you into getting a unit more suited.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Medical units are generally fine. I suspect "BDSM" units are more powerful than medical TENS, to give more stimulation.

I did some measurements long ago: https://rurubound.wordpress.com/2012/05 ... the-waist/. Conclusion: even nipple to nipple is fine (it's a "coplanar" installation; the current isn't passing through the chest cavity, at least not at sufficient levels to be of any concern), and still, I've not seen a single documented case of a TENS unit causing harm, even when abused.

Still, bipolar clips are not a stupid idea, and can give some reassurance to anyone who's not quite sure.

I do have some bipolar clips, from AliExpress. I can't seem to find just the clips any more (I'm sure they're available, and I'd find them if I was serious about looking, rather than just writing a response on a web forum), but here's an electro-stim unit that comes with bipolar clips so you can see what I mean: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000396753747.html.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

As an expert on the field of estim and nipple play, I can tell you what the do's and don'ts are.

I've written it many times here on the forum.

When you talk about electro stimulation, there are 2 kinds. TENS and EMS. TENS units give lots of short shocks with a pause in between, whereas EMS units give a constant shock.
TENS units are used to stimulate the nerve endings, whereas EMS units are used to stimulate muscle tissue.

A TENS unit will generate an electrical field in the body, and will also stimulate the nerves, but does little to cause muscles to contract.
An EMS unit will generate a shock meant to contract muscles forcefully with the intention to force a muscle to contract, build resistance and as workout, grow stronger.

The heart is a muscle, and as you can now probably understand where electro stimulation may cause issues going across the chest, it is when EMS is used, then there is danger.

The heart can take a constant flow of electricity, but only until .7 seconds and only if the shock is strong enough.
An EMS electro unit can reach this, but a TENS unit cannot. The shock is strong enough, but the pulses are so fast, it never even comes close to reaching .7 seconds of continuous electricity.

For that reason, it is safe to do estim from nipple to nipple when a TENS unit is used.

There is one big warning though, you have to be sure that your estim device is a TENS only unit, or that the program you use is TENS only. There are TENS only, EMS only and TENS/EMS combined units. Even medical units can be TENS/EMS combined. Read the manual to be sure.

When it comes to estim using a bipolar clamp or 2 leads close to each nipple, the electricity will indeed only go through the nipple and a bit of the skin surrounding it, but it will not come close enough to the heart to ever become a problem. Although EMS units can be used here as well, I still recommend to don't use EMS units at all when playing with nipples. It is too easy to get carried away in the moment and make adjustments and before you know it, you are actually doing EMS across the chest.

When it comes to research on the internet about what is safe and what is not, people tend to either only know a tiny bit about the problem and give wrong information, or just say: well, I don't know, but its better safe than sorry, and just give the advise to not do it. Because that way, they can't be held responsible.

So final note, the manual of your estim unit will tell you if it is TENS or EMS or both, and if both, it will tell you which programs use what. If it is unclear of what it is, then a rule of thumb is, if the unit or program is meant for muscle building, then it is EMS. If it is for pain relief, then it is TENS.

Lastly, although bipolar estim on one nipple is nice and can be pleasantly painful, unipolar nipple estim is so much better, and on very high levels can be such a thrill. The biggest difference is that with unipolar estim, as you go to higher levels, it will feel like the inner nipple muscle is stimulated. First this feels like an intense pleasant vibration, but as you go higher, it feels like intense but still pleasant painful stimulation, getting everywhere from burning, to needles, to knifeplay, to anything, depending on what program you use.

It is also this kind of play, that, if you ramp up the estim levels too quickly, although not super painful, it can easily send you into an orgasm fast. But if you give your body some 20 or so minutes to adjust to the levels and gradually go higher, you will likely reach intense painful and also pleasant levels at the same time.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dave50ish

Post by Dave50ish »

Hi , and good to hear from you .
I am currently converting a pair of clover clamps into bipolar clamps . Hopefully it will keep the shock to the nipples alone . It is a TENS unit that runs of a ac/dc transform or battery . I have had a quick go after reading your replies and even though I held the 4 contacts in place by hand , it does look promising for some future fun . Each output can be individually set from 0 to 6 . Let's just say that I took it to 1.5 and I will not be doing that again anytime soon . 1.25 was uncomfortably nice . So I will keep you posted on how it goes .
Have fun
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:As an expert on the field of estim and nipple play, I can tell you what the do's and don'ts are.

I've written it many times here on the forum.
See also at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14164&p=110477#p109366. :wink:
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I've always gone by the golden rule that electrical play is for below the waist only and, believe me, a lot of fun can be had there !!
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There definitely can be a lot of fun confining estim to below the waist. But I can also tell you, that now that I know how to do nipple estim properly, I very seldomly do estim below the waist. Nipple estim is just so much better, and it allows me to wear chastity at the same time too.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dave50ish

Post by Dave50ish »

Thanks for more information .
I have changed my mind slightly about the nipple electrodes .
Each will have 2 , positive and negative . I will be using clover clamps . I need to make 4 small discs to put between the jaws of each clamp so that they don't make contact with each other .
Now about the idea of below the waste . Any ideas on the subject ? I assume we are talking about the scrotum .
I won't be trying any of this for a couple of weeks . But esperance has taught me that preparation is key .
Have fun .
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Search for CBT Estim or CBT electro, or even estim for men and you will find all the accessories that go below the waist.

That means, penis, ballsack but also anus.

And yes, I've done it all. All are great actually. Even the anus is surprisingly great, but its not what one expects. Unlike other areas, there are little nerves in the anus, so estim is always a faded feeling and rather than feeling strong electric pain, you feel strong vibrations. It still feels great, but inside the anus, there are only vibrations. Now, if you get a plug that stimulates the sphincter muscle itself, that is a different feeling. Still mostly vibrations, but more strong and can feel overpowering if you get carried away.

One note with estim on the ass though: don't get a buttplug that is too small, or your butt may swallow the plug. Although this only happens with the really small plugs, that also means that eventually you will poop it out again, but it is gonna give you something to think about until that happens and yes I have actually experienced that myself.
Dave50ish

Post by Dave50ish »

Thanks for everyone's input .
I have made a set of prototype nipple clamps that connects to an estim . Lets say that the test run went well . My nipples hurt like hell after but it was what I wanted .
Now has anyone got any ideas , tips or plans for use of an estim om the scrotum ?
I hope someone out there has an idea that will help me .
Have fun everyone .
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Dave50ish wrote:Now has anyone got any ideas , tips or plans for use of an estim om the scrotum ?
I hope someone out there has an idea that will help me .
Have fun everyone .
If you have 2 pads and electro lube: rub the scrotum right and left well with the lube and then stick the electro pads to the left and right of the scrotum together with a rope around it so that the entire pad remains in contact with the help of the CBT.

It is best to place the pads high enough to make it easier to tie.
You can also use tape that sticks to itself or elastic bands. Wide elastics work best.

Fun assured. :mrgreen: :twisted:
Dave50ish

Post by Dave50ish »

Well after a lot of planning and a set of home made nipple clamps I finally had a play .
My tens unit is fitted with a soft start. This means I can't just switch it on and go for it .
The outlet though could be switched on and off without any adjustment .
So I set up 2 domestic timers , sadly they only switch on and off for 15 minutes at a time , hence 2.
I contacted them to 2 relays . This meant I could overlap the time I would receive a shock .
I made a pair of nipple clamps from a pair of trouser clips found on trousers in the shops . I soldered 2 uk penny coins to each 1 . The coins were connected to a wire each and a copper wire was soldered around the leading edge to give more grip to the nipple .
Each clamp was wired up, 1 positive and 1 negative . The wires were connected respectively. The positive from both clamps going through the relays .
The scenario was simple .
I was suspended from the ceiling by my wrists .
The nipple clamps were fitted and tested to make sure they received an equal shock before I started .
Once I was ready . I switched everything on . Bound myself and hooked myself to the ceiling hook .
Then I waited and waited .
Suddenly the timers kicked in and my nipples were in so much pain . My safety release was there for me but this was my idea and I was going to see it through .
I had tested every setting many times and I had found out that anything under 5 got easier within a short time . Anything over 5 didn't seem to ease. So 5 .5 was the setting. It lasted for about 2 minutes but it hurt like hell .
I hung for another 28 minutes before I was made to jump . The pain was the same. As before the timers dropped out after 2 minutes . I had 4 sessions before I let myself go .
Saturday is round 2 .
Wish me luck .