Selfbondage with vacuum cleaner robot

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SissytracyNJ

Re: Selfbondage with vacuum cleaner robot

Post by SissytracyNJ »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Aloha from Bound Anna, Tracy
Hi Shannon! Thank you so much!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome at BoundAnna, SissytracyNJ.

If you stand still or sit still, it will always pull at your nipples until you can't hold it anymore and eventually start following him anyway.
At least if you use Japanese nipple clamps that tighten more when you pull them.

You can make your nipples more sensitive in advance, for example by putting the clamps on beforehand during the previous hour and turning them 90° every 10 minutes or by applying a product such as tabasco at your nipples to make them more sensitive. That makes you more likely to follow the Roomba after a shorter period. :twisted:

Just be careful not to overload the Roomba's motor and burn the motor.
SissytracyNJ

Post by SissytracyNJ »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome at BoundAnna, SissytracyNJ.

If you stand still or sit still, it will always pull at your nipples until you can't hold it anymore and eventually start following him anyway.
At least if you use Japanese nipple clamps that tighten more when you pull them.

You can make your nipples more sensitive in advance, for example by putting the clamps on beforehand during the previous hour and turning them 90° every 10 minutes or by applying a product such as tabasco. That makes you more likely to follow the Roomba after a shorter period. :twisted:

Thanks for the reply. I will absolutely try this, i just need to buy one first...lol Definitely going to strap on 5" heels for it. I'm so glad I joined here to pick up tips and share what i'll do. I have picked out several scenarios in boundanna's list of scenarios to try. So you say the Japanese style clamps will work best? I don't want them coming off at all.
SissytracyNJ

Post by SissytracyNJ »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What about a shocking device with a geo fence. This way you must stay within a certain proximity to the robot. Maybe there is a device that will shock you if you get too close.
It seems you like nipple play. Not sure I can recommend using electro shock on the chest unless you have the right kind of attachment.
My robot sometimes has to rotate several degrees to navigate obstacle and corners. Do you use some type of a swivel on your lead cable?
I have a shocking device that creates an area in which if you get too close to the base....I think you can set it for as little as 1 foot up to 10 feet. It's very light so you can mount it on top and you can play around with the distance to get it perfect, so that if you get too close to it it will shock you...to try to prevent you just kicking it over or blocking it in a corner. Also I was thinking a long hobble skirt or just ankle cuffs with an extremely shot chain so you can only shuffle along rather than take steps at all will keep you from catching up to it, and not being able to kick it at all because your feet are cuffed so close together. Of course i'll add a pair of my 5" heels to make it more interesting.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

6 inch heels, and you have a topic worthy of a thesis.
Nah, 5 inch is fine. I just feel truly "captured" and dominated by my 6 inch heels. Of course, wearing 6 inch, then going down to 4 or 5 inch is like wearing terry slippers.
My 6.5 inch heels are too unforgiving. :whip:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠