Selfbondage with vacuum cleaner robot

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
amity

Selfbondage with vacuum cleaner robot

Post by amity »

A word of introduction: English is not my native language.
So sorry for all the confusion...

Ok - Selfbondage in combination with a vacuum cleaner robot is not my invention - I read it somewhere in the forum - but now I tried it once.

And ... it was ...an experience :rofl:

For all of you it is not clear what I did, here is the general idea:
I am tied up and connected with nipple clamps to the suction robot.
If Robi drives and I do not follow = ouch.

Preparation
- Robi on the charging station
- Freeze ice for ice release
- Preheat room (I do not want to freeze, on the contrary...).

For the nipple clamps have taken clothespins - 2 per side
The first one not directly on the nipple but behind it (not so painful at first) and the second one vertical to it on the first to increase the pressure so it can not be pulled off too quickly.
Plastic clamps have just the right indentation so that the second clamp holds super tight.
Very important for me: I have attached weights to the second clamp on a short thread. They then dangle back and forth wonderfully when moving.

As a leash to the Robi I recommend rubber bands (formerly in every sewing box), which one also suspects in the underwear.
For each nipple clamp one band. A rope or similar is not so well suited, because the pull then comes suddenly and the clamp from the nipple simply tears off.
You simply get more motivation to start running again by increasing tension in the elastic rope!
I have stuck the rubber bands on the other side with adhesive tape on Robi.
As distance between Robi and me I recommend approx. 1 to 1.5 meters. The rubber bands must not lie on the floor, so that the vacuum cleaner can not run over them.
The distance should also not be too great - we want to have to follow directly behind Robi.

Tie the feet so that you can just about keep up with Robi's speed.

Finish ice release with scissors.
I have done it twice independently, that's enough for me.
I don't need an additional possibility for immediate release. In case of emergency you can always push the robot into a corner.
You can figure that out for yourself.
My ice release took about 20 minutes (estimated) after the robot started - I thought it was just right. I don't know the exact time, I was kind of distracted (HaHa).

Tie hands behind your back: leathercuff on each wrist + cable ties.
It's important that the hands don't get to the clothespins. I'm always amazed at how high you can reach with your hands tied.
To prevent this, I like to tie off my balls and make a ring about 20mm in diameter in the loops on the underside of the testicles.
Cable tie through the ring under the testicles and shorten distance to your liking.
The ladies will certainly have appropriate ideas for themselves.
Absolutely no chance to get to the clamps now.
I have to cut the cable tie afterwards with the scissors from the Eisrelaese - then I'm free.

Before I tie my hands, I put Robi in a corner and turn it on. So he can't leave yet!

Gag is really to recommend, so that one has something to bite if Robi pulls sometimes more powerfully and I has some distraction if I can chew on it :-)

So everything set: release Robi and off we go.
Robi drives away and the first pull on my nipples convinces me immediately to follow him.
Can you imagine running after the robot for 20 minutes.
At some point it is really forced - just as I imagined.
I was sweating like I was doing my best sports, biting my gag and thinking only about my nipples.
Especially towards the end - when Robi passed the ice release - I looked longingly at the ice block and forgot to keep running.
Motivation came immediately via the rubber band!

I chose a long hallway as the room.
Sometimes Robi drove the long distance (Uff) and sometimes only short movements.
As a special highlight there was a small secretary in a corner.
Believe me: what must not happen at all is that Robi drives in between two wooden legs and wants to drive out through other legs.
You want to prevent this at all costs - but this puts additional tension on the rubber bands. Yay.

Weak point of the scenario: Of course you can always catch Robi somehow and push him into the corner.
I promised myself not to touch Robi during the ride until the ice releases the scissors.

Sorry that the text has become so long.
What do you say? Do you like it?
Do you have any ideas how to refine the scenario or make it more interesting?

Cheers from Amity
rmcingle

Re: Selfbondage with vacuum cleaner robot

Post by rmcingle »

I like this idea. But, as you said, there are several ways that you can cheat. I would be tempted to just take a quick step back and yank the nipple clamps off.

My thoughts on some possible enhancements:

I would have the "easy" release at the robots docking station, so that it would need to complete its cleaning job and return to the dock before you could unlock your hands. It wouldn't need to be an ice release, just the key hanging at cuffed hand height where you could reach it with the robot on its charging dock. Have tan additional hook (preferably heavy) hanging from the ceiling that is at nipple height. Have a hook attached to one of the nipple clamps. To get release, you will need to use the hook on the nipple clamps to lift the key off the hanging hook. Then you will kneed down so that the string lifts the key off the hook on the nipple clamps. Then stand and you can reach the key.

I would have a second timed release, such as ice, with the key tied up to the ceiling so you couldn't possibly reach it until the ice melted.

If you fail the properly follow the robot and the nipple clamps get yanked off then you won't be able to get the early release and will have to wait for the ice release. With your setup there could still be a second set of clamps on your nipples, which might get really sore during the time the ice takes to melt. I might also add some clothespins to the cock & balls to add additional motivation to not lose the early release.

I don't know what robot you have, but my iRobot "Roomba" would shut down if I trapped it in a corner for very long. That would NOT be a good thing, as I would want it to return to its dock, not just shut down.

R.Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

amity wrote:What do you say? Do you like it?

Cheers from Amity
I like it!

Possibly a blindfold so that you do not know where the robot is going. You only have to follow in the direction where the rubber band is pulled. :shock:
With a number of feathers on top of the robot in different directions. Then if he comes towards you, you can move aside in time when you feel a feather against your legs. :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What about a shocking device with a geo fence. This way you must stay within a certain proximity to the robot. Maybe there is a device that will shock you if you get too close.
It seems you like nipple play. Not sure I can recommend using electro shock on the chest unless you have the right kind of attachment.
My robot sometimes has to rotate several degrees to navigate obstacle and corners. Do you use some type of a swivel on your lead cable?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

A quick safety note.

If you are using cable ties, please use a pair of wire cutters or "ER" emergency shears. Ordinary scissors are designed to cut paper and cloth, not plastic cable ties. They do not grip the cable tie, so it tends to slide away from the cutting edges, and even worse the scissors may twist apart - I know this from personal experience, the scissors separated at the pivot, fell apart, but not before cutting into my hand. Hands still locked behind the back and dripping blood is not a good scenario!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
repe68

Post by repe68 »

Interesting scenario. I am into nipple play too :)
amity

Post by amity »

kinbaku wrote:
amity wrote:What do you say? Do you like it?

Cheers from Amity
I like it!

Possibly a blindfold so that you do not know where the robot is going. You only have to follow in the direction where the rubber band is pulled. :shock:
With a number of feathers on top of the robot in different directions. Then if he comes towards you, you can move aside in time when you feel a feather against your legs. :whip:

I have tried a blindfold, but it was impossible for me to follow the robot. I just had no idea where it went.
Only pain - no gain :wink:
amity

Post by amity »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What about a shocking device with a geo fence. This way you must stay within a certain proximity to the robot. Maybe there is a device that will shock you if you get too close.
It seems you like nipple play. Not sure I can recommend using electro shock on the chest unless you have the right kind of attachment.
My robot sometimes has to rotate several degrees to navigate obstacle and corners. Do you use some type of a swivel on your lead cable?
no, I just glued the rubber band in place.
When the robot turns several times, it only gets more interesting: the tension in the rubber band just gets higher. Smile
amity

Post by amity »

lj wrote:A quick safety note.

If you are using cable ties, please use a pair of wire cutters or "ER" emergency shears. Ordinary scissors are designed to cut paper and cloth, not plastic cable ties. They do not grip the cable tie, so it tends to slide away from the cutting edges, and even worse the scissors may twist apart - I know this from personal experience, the scissors separated at the pivot, fell apart, but not before cutting into my hand. Hands still locked behind the back and dripping blood is not a good scenario!
Very good advice. I will take it into account in the future.
amity

Post by amity »

rmcingle wrote:I like this idea. But, as you said, there are several ways that you can cheat. I would be tempted to just take a quick step back and yank the nipple clamps off.

My thoughts on some possible enhancements:

I would have the "easy" release at the robots docking station, so that it would need to complete its cleaning job and return to the dock before you could unlock your hands. It wouldn't need to be an ice release, just the key hanging at cuffed hand height where you could reach it with the robot on its charging dock. Have tan additional hook (preferably heavy) hanging from the ceiling that is at nipple height. Have a hook attached to one of the nipple clamps. To get release, you will need to use the hook on the nipple clamps to lift the key off the hanging hook. Then you will kneed down so that the string lifts the key off the hook on the nipple clamps. Then stand and you can reach the key.

I would have a second timed release, such as ice, with the key tied up to the ceiling so you couldn't possibly reach it until the ice melted.

If you fail the properly follow the robot and the nipple clamps get yanked off then you won't be able to get the early release and will have to wait for the ice release. With your setup there could still be a second set of clamps on your nipples, which might get really sore during the time the ice takes to melt. I might also add some clothespins to the cock & balls to add additional motivation to not lose the early release.

I don't know what robot you have, but my iRobot "Roomba" would shut down if I trapped it in a corner for very long. That would NOT be a good thing, as I would want it to return to its dock, not just shut down.

R.Mc.
Thank you very much for your answer and the ideas.

I'm really sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding the idea with the two hooks
Can you please try to explain it again?

Thanks
amity
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I created a simple image to help:
key_hook.png
The key is hanging by a hook, but too high to reach with your hands cuffed behind your back.
The key also has a ring attached, and another cord attached to the ring and the ceiling. This cord is slack, and will allow the key to drop down to your hands.

You have another hook on the nipple clamps. To free the key, you must catch the ring with the hook on the nipple clamps, then lift it off the first hook. Note that you might need to have weight attached to the first hook to allow you to do this. Once you have lifted the key off the first hook, you kneel, which tightens the second cord and the key pulls off the hook on your nipple clamps. When you stand, the key will be in reach.

If you have lost the nipple clamps, however, no such early release is possible.
amity

Post by amity »

ingenious - but can't I reach the ring with my teeth at any time and free it from the hook?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

amity wrote:ingenious - but can't I reach the ring with my teeth at any time and free it from the hook?
I also thought about it at that time. But I find my solution too difficult: a hook on top of your head in a holder that can take the ring with the key (the key is total outside of your body, hanging just a little higher than your length).
But that hook on your head is connected to your nipple clamps with a strong thread.
So you have to take the key ring with that hook and pull it away from the hook on which the key hangs, at the same time your nipples are being pulled by that strong thread.

But you should need a special hood so that the hook stays on top of your head. I'm not sure yet how best to do that so that it is safe: so that the hook above your head cannot fall down before you have freed the key. :?
SissytracyNJ

Post by SissytracyNJ »

I've just recently returned to the love of self bondage, and just joined. I love this idea and had a question. The Roomba is heavy enough to really tug on your nipples to make you follow? I want to try it, but worried maybe if i just stood still would it be strong enough to not just sit and spin it's wheels? Could it still move with the same speed if i taped some round weights to the top to add weight? like a 10 lb round weight?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Tracy
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠