Nipples vs hot sauces

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Nipples vs hot sauces

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I love hurting/burning etc my nipples. Of course, I don't want lasting problems that damage beyond repair, so I haven't actually done anything that causes 2nd or 3rd degree burns to my nipples.
That said, I'd love to put burning incense sticks against my nipples to burn them. But I fear for lasting burn marks etc. But that gives you an idea of what I like.

I've put Tabasco classic sauce on my nipples and I love how it burns my nipples and gradually gets worse. It never goes as painful that I can't take it anymore though. That lead me to a quest to find an alternative.
I've tried wasabi paste but it was not nearly as bad as the Tabasco sauce.

Buying more sauces
There's a youtube channel called Hot Ones, where celebrities do the hot ones challenge. Basically eat hot wings with a sauce that gets gradually worse. Starting mild getting hotter with every wing. There are different bottles. During the challenge, the celebrity is being interviewed.
With each new question, and each new bottle, they show the scoville rating for that bottle. Starting around 2500, going up all the way to 3mil+

So this tells you there are hot sauces out there. I naturally looked to what my supermarket offers and bought a few hot chili sauces. I looked up their scoville rating and also looked for what the Tabasco sauce should have. Long story short, after I got the sauces, I did a session with each of them, and I was seriously let down. They had little burn and was a bit similar to the wasabi paste.

I discovered that, the thicker the sauce is, the less fast it gets absorbed by the skin, and thus the slower the heating is. In addition, as it is slower to heat, the previous heat is also dealt with before the higher level commences. So in essence, it just doesn't get hot fast enough. Even though, according to my research, one of the bottles would supposedly match the Tabasco sauce, it just never got even near it. I tried Tabasco sauce, wait 30 minutes, get a good burn going on my nipples, and then put the hotter chili sauce on, but it did not match the Tabasco sauce even then.

Buying even more sauces
Being let down, I knew I wanted more. I also knew my supermarket would not be able to provide with what I needed. I found an online store that sells the good stuff. All the sauces they feature on Hot Ones are there too, and they also have Tabasco Scorpion, a much hotter version of the Tabasco Sauce I already own. Dangit! Now I'm really scared.

I bought 3 sauces from them, the first would be slightly more powerful than the Tabasco classic that I own, but wasn't entirely sure how watery it would be. If not, it would likely not be too painful. The second one was the super hot version of that first sauce, with quite a bit more power. I knew that it would at least give me something if the first was a let down, and then probably would match and overtake the Tabasco Sauce. And finally, the Tabasco Scorpion because my sadistic mind just can't say no to a 35000 sauce.

I did a session with the first two sauces, and they are thicker sauces. Not that wattery. I can feel that they have a good bite in them, but as I already discovered, they just don't get absorbed in the skin that well and therefor takes a really long time to do anything. Getting the nipples sensitive first and doing it then will help, but just Tabasco classic alone is still the winner, and even more if you do it twice in a row.

That said, when the session is done, and you remove the sauce from the nipples, they really do burn then. But this burn is short lived, although it leaves very sensitive nipples behind.

Suffice to say, those two sauces are not what I hoped and the Tabasco Scorpion is still to come. I haven't dared to do that one yet, but sooner or later, it will happen.

But for tonight, a different session is planned.

I'm going to remove the chastity cage, clean everything up, then put the mildest of sauces that I have and put some in the cage before putting it back up. Because my penis is far more sensitive to hot sauces (I can't put Tabasco sauce on it, its too much) I hope to get some serious pain going on there, and depending on the results, I may ramp up to hotter sauces and experiment there.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Nipples vs hot sauces

Post by kinbaku »

I've tried it with cinnamon oil once, but don't think it's safe. The bottle, which is closed with a safety stopper, clearly states: harmful in contact with skin, wear gloves when using.

Always make sure you have a milk substance ready to cool down. Do not use water for this.

Have you tried to dilute the tabasco with water so that it is better absorbed?
I put the tabasco on cotton wool and then taped it to my nipples with duct tape.
KinkInSpace

Re: Nipples vs hot sauces

Post by KinkInSpace »

The Tabasco Sauce is not the problem. That works well as it is. The other sauces are not as watery. Usually you use water to thin it and also reduce its effect. I did not want that, but no, haven't tried.

I did try the weakest of all the new sauces on my penis inside chasitity, and it was doable, but wow, that was one hell of a ride.

I constantly felt like I had my penis in a hot tub near boiling temperature. It felt extremely hot, but not so hot that I felt my penis was burning. Just very very warm.

If I got an erection however, things changed, and that definitely caused burning down there. So it was very easy to punish my penis. Squeeze nipples which gives me an erection which causes pain. I wait a bit for the erection to subside and the pain goes back to all feeling very warm. I squeeze nipples, pain comes back. I continue to squeeze nipples, pain gets stronger, I end up in hell. I stop squeezing my nipples, it slowly gets back to feeling very warm.

It was a nice experience. I did the session for an hour without any problems, but I did place a paper towel below my ass to stop any drippings to land on my bedding. That turned out to be a good call.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.