Fun and Quick Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Jarmikolos

Fun and Quick Scenario

Post by Jarmikolos »

This is a Fun and relatively quick scenario where you don't need much equipment. the following is the bare minimum of what you need.

-A bucket (with a handle)
-Rope
-Nipple Clamps (clover highly recommended)
-Handcuffs (or restraints of any kind)

This scenario involved the use of urine or a slow water source. the release method is at discretion of the the person indulging in the fun :)

Drink 250mL of water every 15 mins for 1h:15m (5 Full glasses) prior to scenario. Personally I drink 5 full glasses at 15 min intervals before drinking a final 2 at 20 min intervals. this insures that you have to pee and lot during the scenario.

tie a pair of Clover nipple clamps to a piece of rope and tie the bucket to the other end. (make sure that the bucket reachs your genitals and the tension on the clamps is taunt) place the sting over a bar (anything overhead) so the sting goes from the nipple clamps over the bar and down again to the bucket. tie yourself up and let the fun begin.
All the extra water you just drank has now accumulated in your bladder and needs to be relieved. the only place you can do this is the bucket. (If your a male who is aroused when this happens, Use a bucket with a wide mouth or use a chastity cage to ensure the pee goes into the bucket.) The Bucket then slowly starts to accumulate more weight and therefore pulls your nipples harder and harder , until eventually it slips off causing unbelievable amounts if pain and pleasure.

to spice it up. place a shock collar around your balls and place the remote below your heal so when the pain of standing on your tippy toes gets to much and your place your heal down (pulling your nipples harder) it triggers the collar giving you a nasty shock.

This scenario is purposely kept simple so it can be done quickly without lots of setup and more importantly can be adapted, changed, modified to fir your liking and your pleasures.

Females plz adapt to your own needs.

Have fun and Stay safe :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fun and Quick Scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Jarmikolos.
Just a thought. Why not attach the main release keys for your handcuffs to the machinery of string so that you must endure the pulling to the very end? Force the key to drop somehow when the clamps let go.
At any rate, make sure you have a back up release, even one that bypasses or cheats the scenario for safety.
Here are a few ideas for back up release https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... thods.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Fun and Quick Scenario

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Jarmikolos and thank you for the scenario.