Just sharing a scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Te rieh

Just sharing a scenario

Post by Te rieh »

Hello all.

Maybe is something that someone has already posted before, but I would like to share one of my sessions based on 3 possible release methods.

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this, if it is not the case, I hope that the mods can move it where they consider it may fit better.

I have an Arduino box which I use as my main release method.

It has an electromagnet, so I can fix the box to a lamp, set an amount of time and wait for the key to fall:
Image.

I have already shared schematics and code in the software subforum. If you do not want to build one, any timed release method will be fine too.

One of my favorite sessions is using this lockable anal plug:

In the image above:
  • 1) Padlock that locks the anal plug in the open position.
    2) Key for my handcuffs
    3) Chain to lock the buttplug (to a fixed point or to my belt).
Most of the time I use these wrist cuffs:

I secure each of them to each wrist with zip-ties, so I can not remove them until I open one of the 2 big padlocks (the numerical one and the standard one).

In the cuffs image:
  • 1) Little padlocks to turn the vanilla wrist cuffs into real handcuffs
    2) Padlock that can only be opened with the key attached to the buttplug or the key falling hanging from the electromagnet of my box.
    3) 4-wheeled numerical padlock. It's my non-timed release method.
In my sessions, I tie my hands with the wrist cuffs in my back and they are also tied to a collar in my neck, so I can not reach the buttplug to try to remove it manually by pushing it outwards.
I also connect the chain of the buttplug to a belt that I'm wearing, passing the chain through my crotch and tying it in the front side, so If I'm able to push the buttplug out, it doesn't hit the floor.
If I get the plug out, it hangs from the belt and I just need to lay on the floor and reach it with my tied hands.

In this scenario, I have to wait for the key to fall from the magnet of my box, find the right combination of the numerical padlock, or push the buttplug out of my anal cavity to get free.

The motivation to hurry up trying to get free instead of waiting for the falling key may vary: electric nipple clamps secured with sticking plaster to prevent I remove them by rubbing my nipples against the wall, putting the box with the falling key on the other side of the corridor, with bottle caps on the ground and being blindfolded...

And from here I can make as many variations as I want:

I can tie my thighs together with a belt to make it way harder to push the plug out (the higher that you put the belt, the harder it's to push the plug).

In the box, I have a Time Bomb mode, so if I don't get to the box on time, it will send signals with an ESP to another one that controls the shocks of the electric nipple clamps for a set duration.
In this case, I like to connect the chain of the buttplug to a fixed point (the heating radiator of my room).
This time, I don't put the key to my wrist cuffs in the buttplug, so in order to get to the box before the time bomb ends I have to pull the chain walking away from the radiator.
For this scenario, I like to have my toes, my ankles, and my knees tied, so I can just make small steps.
When I pull the plug out of my anus (really hard due to the belt in the thighs, believe me) I can walk making tiny steps to the box to dismantle the bomb and free my hands (and remove the damn nipple clamps).
For obvious reasons, the box this time is not hanging from a high place, just laying on the floor, so I have to lay to click on the button that stops the Timer Bomb (faster than untying my hands with the key and removing the nipple clamps).

A variation that I would like to try is to add an ice lock tying my testicles to the radiator with a shorter chain than the one of the buttplug, so until the ice melts I would not be able to try to pull the plug, but I have to test it yet.
picofarad

Re: Just sharing a scenario

Post by picofarad »

Lot of ideas here. Thanks for posting.