Sensory Overload Session (SOS) Update 8/24/2023

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
picofarad

Sensory Overload Session (SOS) Update 8/24/2023

Post by picofarad »

Setting and Setup:

The play space has a concrete floor, concrete ceiling (10 feet), huge steel I-beam supporting the ceiling, and concrete walls on three sides. The fourth side had windows at chest high looking into thick bramble; light could come in but on this parcel of land no one would or could be looking in.

Hanging from a hook in the I-beam was a one-way ratchet rope and a place for an ice lock between the end of the rope and a steel anal hook. Thus, the hook could be pulled up with its lead line but could not be released unless one was on a ladder to reach the release lever 9’ above the floor.

Also hanging from the I-beam was SeriousKit milking receiver, connected by two vacuum hoses to a Surge brand cow milker. The milker was powered by an electric vacuum pump. A gauge and valve on the pump controlled the vacuum whilst a screw on the milker’s pulsator controlled the cycles per second of the milking. A thin third hose fed a solid supply of a viscous lube used by veterinarians (J-Lube). This flow of lube was supplied by a big jug suspended off the I-beam, adjusted to a height to ensure a steady flow of lube for what would be a lengthy milking session.

Bolted to the floor was a wide 12” wooden plank. Bolted to it were a set of hooks to fasten ankle cuffs and in the center a 12” square steel plate was also bolted to this board.

In the ready was a choice of various leather and latex hoods, gags and muzzles – all could be locked on with padlocks. Some more severe than others. All would have some sort of gag. All would allow sight but not speech. There was a set of ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs and handcuffs, various types of nipple clamps, and numerous padlocks (with keys to be left out of easy reach).
A metal ball stretcher/parachute has a steel cable which would support a strong magnet (to make contact with the steel plate bolted to the wooden floor plank). When it pulls itself to the metal plate it would complete an electrical path (from the testicles to the parachute to the steel cable to the metal plate through the magnet) which would form one leg of the electro simulation/torture circuit, the other leg of the circuit would be the stainless-steel ball on end of the anal hook.

At eye level was a large computer monitor which would flash an endless slide show of bdsm pictures. The software that drove the slide show would allow the timing of the slides to be in synch with the pulses of the milker and it would allow audio files to be associated with any of the pictures. Thus, if a picture of someone about to be castrated with say a burdizzo is displayed then a sound file would play through the system to be described below. For example, the sound could be of a whip cracking or of a large electrical spark. [kind of a Clockwork Orange scene]
The related sound is outputted to an industrial audio amp. One channel of the signal went to a speaker, the other channel went to the electrodes: one to the magnet, the other to the anal hook. The circuit would be completed when the balls were stretched down far enough to allow the magnet hanging from the steel cable attached to the metal ball parachute to be pulled down on to the metal plate. Once this circuit is completed a shock would be delivered to the victim every time a picture with a linked sound file was displayed. The shock would be both random in duration and timing since the program running the slide show would randomize the pictures. The intensity would be dictated by how loud the sound recording was. Some would be pleasurable simulation; others would be gut wrenching torture (n.b., the tip (ball) of the anal hook and all the metal parts of ball stretcher should be liberally coated with Spectra 360 Electrode Conductive Gel to ensure there are no hot spots and the full potential of the shocking device is delivered). There are current limiting resistors in series as well as isolating transformers as added safety measures. However, if you don't understand this, please don't use electricity.

Victim/Prisoner:

Wears only heavy leather boots. No pubic hair. Prior to scene a 5% lidocaine numbing cream is applied to the genital area so as to deny pleasurable simulation and ensure a long period of orgasm denial.
This scene is doable both as self-bondage or with a partner. In this narrative it will be as self-bondage.

The Hookup

With the victim prepped and all the equipment in place, tested, and double checked it’s time to get everything attached an in a ready to go state.
• Startup computer with slide show running. Check that audio signal is reaching amplifier. Turn on amp and listen for sound. Previously, the signal strength was calibrated to deliver light shocks on soft signals and strong shocks on loud signals (and then for fun turn it up a bit further – evil grin).
• Startup vacuum pump, ensure all hoses are connected properly and that the pulsator is cycling correctly.
• Adjust the suspension for the SeriousKit receiver so it will be at the correct height and angle to slip onto either an erect or flaccid penis easily.
• Open all the valves to the SeriousKit receiver (penis suction tube)
• Test to see if J-Lube is flowing and then temporarily shut off lube flow. Leave everything else open and running.
• Check that wrist pillory and associated timer is in place and working. Select % of chance for release e.g., 70% for an hour and 30% for two hours,
Wrist pillory will also be on a rope ratchet, positioned to be behind the back and to not interfere with the anal hook.
• Ensure that the anal hook is low enough that it can be inserted easily, cover the tip with the electrode gel. Check that the wire from it back to the audio amp will not get tangled.
• Check that the loose end of the rope ratchet is slightly below waist level so it can be grasped, pulled and thus pull the hook up and into place at the appropriate time.
• Strap on ankle cuffs secure with padlocks
• Lock on steel ball stretcher (use plenty of electrode gel this will ensure a good electrical connection and will help the sack to stretch down allowing the circuit to be completed with the magnet
• Strap on leather muzzle with penis gag. Use small padlocks on all the head straps.
• Attach steel cable to magnet and the other end to the bottom of ball stretcher (exact length of cable having been previously set such that upstretched balls will gently feel the tug of the magnet, but it will not attach to the steel plate unless the sack stretches, or the victim slightly squats).

The Execution

• Take one last look around to ensure that everything is operating as it should and is in the right place. Then check it over a second time.
• Turn on slide show. It has thousands of images, only a few will have sound files attached to them which will cause the electrical shock. It will run on an endless loop. Make sure that neither the computer or the monitor will go to sleep.
• Victim steps onto wooden plank and attaches ankle cuffs to plank careful to keep dangling magnet from attaching to steel plate (tuck cable into waist chain)
Start timer, you will have 60 seconds before it will tell you how long you will be locked up.
• Anal hook is inserted, and slack is taken up by pulling on ratchet rope. Only needs to be taken up enough to prevent the hook from falling out.
• Time to insert the penis (likely flaccid due to the numbing cream) into the receiver and open the valve to allow the lube to flow. Excess lube, ejaculate and even piss will be sucked into the milker so no need to worry. BTW, good idea to properly hydrate before beginning – its likely to be a long time before the random timer releases the wrist pillory magnet.
• Now do the following carefully, but quickly:
o Snug up rope ratchet so anal hook is firmly planted.
o Release ball stretcher cable with magnet and let it swing remember to stand upright since when it makes contact with the steel plate (and it eventually will) it will not release and the shocks right through the prostate will begin
o Hands behind the back, insert wrists into pillory and let it close.
• Relax because there is no turning back or turning off. The victim will need to wait and see what random time has been selected and endure until the time expires to get out.

The Expected Experience

Timer has a fixed or random mode, how long can be very random.

Maybe the weight of the magnet didn’t stretch your sack enough for the magnet to make contact, will the victim squat to do it? Or did it snap on as soon as you released it to swing free? Regardless, you won’t know when the shock will be delivered. You’ll hear it and feel it. Some will only last a second others will go on up to 45 seconds. BTW, the 2” magnet has a holding capacity of 173 pounds.
Will you enjoy the picture slide show given that these pictures will be dishing out punishment (you did crank up the volume before you began; didn’t you?).

Oh, and the milking! Even if you were flaccid, you’re not now. The sucking and stroking will be awesome too bad you put on so much numbing cream, you might not feel anything for the first hour or two. But will you cum? I’m sure you will but nothing changes, the slide show continues, the shocks continue the sucking and stroking continue. Delayed orgasms? Ruined orgasms? True post orgasm torture for hours? Undoubtably, YES to all.

No screams will be heard, you’re gagged with that penis muzzle. You will thrash around but your legs aren’t going anywhere. You can’t squat or bend down – the anal hook. You can’t jump up either since you are attached by your balls to the floor. The SeriousKit does not and will not fall off until the vacuum pump is turned off. And your hands are securely bound behind your back until the timer runs out or the battery powering the magnet dies - about 3 hours. So might be able to pull off the SeriousKit receiver but the shocks will continue since that magnet is not going to let go unless the metal disk is pried from it and you can’t bend over to do that. So, the slideshow and the shocks continue, you might as well leave the SeriousKit on…

Epilogue

Will you ever do this again? -- Absolutely! There are other hoods to be tried out. Maybe you forgot the nipple clamps this time. Maybe you could handle more jolts: longer, more frequent, stronger. It was over too soon so get a bigger ice lock and insulate it well. You could pass on the milker and put a metal sound down the pee hole and use that as one of the electrodes.

Final warning: Don’t try any of this, it’s all dangerous, read a book or take a walk

Sources:
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail. ... d=MMS-G-Y0
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1187679070 ... th-3-balls
https://www.seriouskitshop.com/
https://fancybondage.com/collections/ball-penis-ring
https://selfbondage-shop.com/en/4-ice-lock
https://www.mr-s-leather.com/head-harne ... ng-buckles
https://www.amazon.com/JorVet-J0109-J-L ... B006G2S17A
https://bellmedical.com/spectra-360-electrode-gel-60g
https://www.valleyvet.com/c/livestock-s ... ating.html
https://www.amazon.com/Lidocaine-Anesth ... B07GPVFC55
https://www.roperatchet.com/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1292653032 ... andpillory
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1084075291 ... mart-timer
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1228533706 ... -for-smart
Last edited by picofarad on 24 Aug 2023, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
picofarad

Re: Sensory Overload Session (SOS)

Post by picofarad »

A lot of the ideas contained in my scenario came from the main site as well as this forum. I wish I could add illustrations like those in the main site but I'm not an artist. I do love those drawings.

Anyway, I have the space and all the hardware for this self-bondage scenario. I have tried all the components except the magnet on the cable attached to the ball stretcher, I will try that out before I put it all together.

The electrical component is complex and potentially dangerous. As an electrician I have a deep appreciation and understanding but I can't recommend this to anyone. I have mitigated the risks, but I can't do that for anyone else. Nevertheless, this scenario could forego the electrical component or have the source be one of those 9vdc boxes that can sense sound.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Just got the last piece of the hardware I need for this scenario. Rather than an ice lock, I am going with a hand pillory (magnetic lock) and a random timer switch which is battery powered (it will fail and release the magnetic lock after about three hours if the timer were to fail). More info on it can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14653

I have been testing out the various components and it still makes sense and as parts seem to work well. I will now need to test out this new restraint device and then it will be showtime!
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

I can’t wait to hear how this scenario goes. I have an anal hook and a locking hood with a penis gag. I don’t have a ball stretcher or a milking machine. I would love to try this myself without the electric part. My father is an electrician but he says I’m better at plumbing lol.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Nokeyalike wrote:I can’t wait to hear how this scenario goes....
I have now tested out all the components:

[*] Estim (pain and pleasure) synched with slide show.
[*] electrified anal hook on a ratchet rope.
[*] timed release (can be specific time or random) using the mag wrist pillory and timer box.
[*] wrist pillory is suspended behind my back from the ceiling, it too is on a ratchet rope so it can pull up arms up making premature release impossible.
[*] ball stretcher with cable to magnet to complete circuit with magnet to lock it in place.
[*] tried securing ankles so legs were spread but too likely to cause cramps.
[*] Surge milker with SeriousKit sleave running very slow (truly tease without release).
[*] Leather muzzle with gag (haven't used the small padlocks to secure all the straps yet).

I now need to put all together and see if the whole is truly greater (and better) than the parts.

I will make a couple of changes. I may need to try different ball stretchers to ensure that they don't interfere with the SeriousKit milking system. I will use twine so if I were to fall or collapse my body weight would release the anal hook and wrist pillory from the ceiling attachment point.

In testing it out I had the pulsator running so slow that I was edged for about 30 minutes and then the random timer released me. I had another go at it with the pulsator running much faster and that did the trick after about 10 minutes. The POT was unbearable; however, I was able to reach my phone (the timer runs off a phone app). With my nose I hit the stopped button and the wrist pillory opened. There is a way to prevent this by locking the screen which I will do. I can also prevent this by keeping the phone further away. I would note I saw no way to disable the power cords -- it was just out of reach. And as a reminder the magnet is powered by a small battery which would last a maximum of 3 hours. Finally, I did get the lubricant to flow so that it lasted for the whole session ~ 45 minutes. If I go longer, I will need a larger bag to hold the lubricant, one does not want to run dry. :wink:
Nokeyalike

Re: Sensory Overload Session (SOS) Update 8/24/2023

Post by Nokeyalike »

It sounds like once everything is tested it gonna be exactly as the title. Just make sure you have plenty of lube, especially if you insulated those ice locks.
picofarad

Re: Sensory Overload Session (SOS) Update 8/24/2023

Post by picofarad »

Nokeyalike wrote: Just make sure you have plenty of lube, especially if you insulated those ice locks.
Now that I have the magnetic lock wrist pillory and random timer device, I can set a range, e.g., 30-90 minutes and once locked in it selects a random time. If it were to fail the battery on the lock lasts about three hours. Still will have extra lube in case it goes the full three hours.