Upcoming session: nettle + bathing suit + straight jacket

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Upcoming session: nettle + bathing suit + straight jacket

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have plans for an upcoming session. Should be done tuesday if all goes according to plan.

Because I was jerking off in the bathtub while I was not allowed, Mistress is punishing me and I have to make this session extra painful.

Here's what was added:

Before the session starts, I have to remove my current chastity cage, which is the holy trainer v3. I then put on a buttplug harness which has a hole for my penis. On top of that, I have to use my chastity belt that has a ring shaped cage for my penis and balls. Even though my penis and balls are trapped, the holes allow me to feel my penis and balls through. On top goes a PVC underpants.

I then get dressed normally.

I head to the forest with gear to collect lots of nettles. Normally, I would go home for a session, but punishment dictates a different plan.
Initially I wanted to do this session in the forest, but due to the cold I am going to bring the nettles home first and do it there.

But Mistress is going to punish me first. I have to go deeper into the forest to a secluded place that I know. There I have to place nettles in my PVC underpants on the front and back to get my ass and penis stung continuously. With the nettles in place, I bring the rest home.

That is where the real session will start.

I get fully naked with exception for removing the PVC undies and prepare for the session.

I get ready the bathing suit and straight jacket, and any restraints necessary for the session. I have not yet decided on this part.

The PVC undies may be removed and the nettles are moved to the pile.
The chastity belt is removed and the buttplug harness is removed next.

The chastity belt is put on again. I will test if I can put the bathing suit over it without creating too much of a gap, otherwise the PVC undies are added first.
I will probably have to use the PVC undies, so lets assume that I get that on first.
Once I'm in this position, I will fill the PVC undies with nettles and put the bathing suit on such that it is ready to be pulled up. I then start placing nettles against my entire upper body as I move the bathing suit up, ensuring that my entire upper body is covered front to back and sides, with nettles.

I then put on the straight jacket, set a countdown timer of one hour, and remain in bed for that long.
I may choose to watch a 1hr sex movie instead, not sure yet.

Once the session is done, I may get out again.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Riddle

Re: Upcoming session: nettle + bathing suit + straight jacke

Post by Riddle »

So, how did it go? How soon do you plan to repeat this?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
KinkInSpace

Re: Upcoming session: nettle + bathing suit + straight jacke

Post by KinkInSpace »

It was great. Strangely enough, at the time I posted the topic, I actually forgot to post a reply here.

You can read about it here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14491
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.