Urine Ice Cubes

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Shiway

Urine Ice Cubes

Post by Shiway »

Has anyone experimented with ice cubes made from urine? I have this fantasy of being tied up and with a funnel attached to my mouth. In the funnel, there would be ice cubes made of urine, which would slowly melt forcing me to drink constantly.

Do you think that after freezing the urine, it wouldn't become too watery?
What do you think about such an idea? I think you could come up with a lot of good scenarios using this idea.
Fear can be a potent aphrodisiac. Dose it with caution.
KinkInSpace

Re: Urine Ice Cubes

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have done it myself, and it was disgusting and unpleasant enough for me to abort the session.

I don't like drinking urine to begin with and my body rejects it too.

The drips are small, texture is more watery but its still nasty. Because it is a slow process, it can be similar to just peeing in a glass, then put the urine in your mouth and not swallow it for 10 minutes.

I'm pretty sure, even if you try, you just can't. Your body will put every thought in your mind to spit it out, and it is far stronger than any sexdrive.

The only thing more powerful than this, is if you have a fetish for pee and someone that forces this upon you.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

With a partner we planned but only did an experimental test run, to take six practice golf balls (the sort of lightweight ball with lots of holes) and fill them (by wrapping them each in clingfilm or putting them each in a condom) with water, juice, white wine, her piss, my piss and my semen, collected over a period of time. They'd be kept in the freezer until required. We also had a leather headcage muzzle or panel gag with all the straps lockable. She tied my hands, put the headcage on me loosely so my mouth was still accessible, chose a ball at random (we only had the one filled with water for the test), put it in my mouth and quickly secured the straps, padlocked them, put the key in the k-safe for an hour and untied my hands.

Over the course of the hour the liquid melted in my mouth and I had no option but to swallow it all as I was free in every way except that I couldn't remove the cage and thus the ball, or speak properly. We had some fun in that hour and it proved the idea viable but we never got round to doing the full plan working through all six balls over the course of a week, which would have allowed her much fun teasing me about what flavour I was tasting "so you think it's piss but is it your piss or mine?" while I wondered whether she'd really chosen at random or whether she'd sneakily swapped the water, juice and wine for more piss or semen.

An experiment with mid-stream urine after being well hydrated indicated that it froze and thawed just like water, or perhaps an ice-lolly.
Shiway

Post by Shiway »

KinkInSpace wrote: I'm pretty sure, even if you try, you just can't. Your body will put every thought in your mind to spit it out, and it is far stronger than any sexdrive.
The only thing more powerful than this, is if you have a fetish for pee and someone that forces this upon you.
The idea is to use it as a punishment. My girlfriend would prepare few golden ice cubes and then she would use them whenever she likes. I am not really into piss fetish but I always wanted to try it. Have some experience with it and I'd love to be forced to do it in some way.
Shiway

Post by Shiway »

Sergio wrote:With a partner we planned but only did an experimental test run, to take six practice golf balls (the sort of lightweight ball with lots of holes) and fill them (by wrapping them each in clingfilm or putting them each in a condom) with water, juice, white wine, her piss, my piss and my semen, collected over a period of time. They'd be kept in the freezer until required. We also had a leather headcage muzzle or panel gag with all the straps lockable. She tied my hands, put the headcage on me loosely so my mouth was still accessible, chose a ball at random (we only had the one filled with water for the test), put it in my mouth and quickly secured the straps, padlocked them, put the key in the k-safe for an hour and untied my hands.

Over the course of the hour the liquid melted in my mouth and I had no option but to swallow it all as I was free in every way except that I couldn't remove the cage and thus the ball, or speak properly. We had some fun in that hour and it proved the idea viable but we never got round to doing the full plan working through all six balls over the course of a week, which would have allowed her much fun teasing me about what flavour I was tasting "so you think it's piss but is it your piss or mine?" while I wondered whether she'd really chosen at random or whether she'd sneakily swapped the water, juice and wine for more piss or semen.

An experiment with mid-stream urine after being well hydrated indicated that it froze and thawed just like water, or perhaps an ice-lolly.
The idea sounds AMAZING! I need to try it one day :D
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Shiway wrote:Has anyone experimented with ice cubes made from urine? I have this fantasy of being tied up and with a funnel attached to my mouth. In the funnel, there would be ice cubes made of urine, which would slowly melt forcing me to drink constantly.

Do you think that after freezing the urine, it wouldn't become too watery?
I wouldn't expect that freezing would make it any more watery than it was to start with.
Shiway wrote:What do you think about such an idea? I think you could come up with a lot of good scenarios using this idea.
I like the general idea, although I would have some concerns about choking. If there was someone else to monitor the situation and provide assistance if you should need it then it would be better.

I always have concerns about any form of gag that makes it impossible to breath through your mouth. If you get a stuffy nose and can't breath through it then you need to be able to breath through your mouth. If you arranged it so that the ice cubes couldn't close off the funnel, which would allow breath through it, then it would be better.

I have often set up some sort of torment for myself, and then once I actually started said self-bondage immediately start trying to defeat it. In this situation, I think my first attempt would be to shake my head and try to knock the ice cubes out of the funnel. If that didn't work, I would try to plug the end of the funnel with my tongue until there was a build up, and then blow through the funnel to expel the nasty stuff that way.

R.Mc.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Sergio wrote:take six practice golf balls (the sort of lightweight ball with lots of holes) and fill them

hmmmm, this is getting me thinking . . .
Shiway

Post by Shiway »

rmcingle wrote: I always have concerns about any form of gag that makes it impossible to breath through your mouth. If you get a stuffy nose and can't breath through it then you need to be able to breath through your mouth. If you arranged it so that the ice cubes couldn't close off the funnel, which would allow breath through it, then it would
My plan is to use a funnel with a strainer so id doesn't fully block an airway.