Simple keep-dildo-in-mouth set up

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TransErin

Simple keep-dildo-in-mouth set up

Post by TransErin »

I like simple. This idea is pretty simple. I'm sure some one else has already thought of it, but I haven't seen it on here yet.

Get a dildo. One with a suction cup works great, but any will do if you try hard enough. Better if it is heavy.
Get some nipple clamps with a chain or string attached. I use clover clamps.
Attach the dildo to the clamps via chain or string.
Before you lock yourself up (ice lock behind your back?) put the dildo in your mouth and the clamps on your nipples.
Lock yourself up.

Now, while you are locked, if at any point you tire of holding the dildo and drop it out of your mouth the (rather heavy) dildo will yank on your nips and hang there causing a lot of pain.
Even if you don't drop it, every time you moan/shake the dildo at all you are also shacking your nipple clamp chain. Makes you want to stay still.

This works best if you are forced to stand or at least kneel.

That's it. Kinda simple. But I like simple.

I also decided to draw it:
Attachments
Img - Copy.png
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Simple keep-dildo-in-mouth set up

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Deviant designs did a scenario with a heavy ball gag without a strap that you wouldn't want to drop, or at the least, you would hold onto it as long as possible. The longer you hold it, the less time you suffer waiting for release.
Your idea is cool. How about some kind of way to tighten the strings or chains so that keeping it anywhere but deep in your mouth causes pulling on the clamps?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nice drawing and good design. The chain can be tensioned by twisting it around the penis.

I have a hollow rubber dildo in which I can put a round rod with the chain of the clover clamps at the end of the rod. That means that my head has to be held back a bit - pulling the clover clamps up - to keep the rod from falling out of the dildo. :twisted:

Thanks for the idea. :hi:
TransErin

Post by TransErin »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How about some kind of way to tighten the strings or chains so that keeping it anywhere but deep in your mouth causes pulling on the clamps?
For something like that I use a wall. Nipple clamp chain is attached to a dildo attached to a wall. If I try and pull away from the dildo the clamps tighten.

I found if I use a curved dildo pointing down I can't pull it out at all. I'm forced to deep throat it the whole time.

I would love a simpler solution though. Right once a wall is involved things seem more complicated.
TransErin

Post by TransErin »

kinbaku wrote:I have a hollow rubber dildo in which I can put a round rod with the chain of the clover clamps at the end of the rod. That means that my head has to be held back a bit - pulling the clover clamps up - to keep the rod from falling out of the dildo
I love this. I want one :D
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

The Deviant Designs YouTube is rather good but a nice touch would be another chain supporting a bottle (2l or more) that's slowly being filled by syphon from another bottle attached to somewhere above, so both the strain of holding it and the pain when it falls steadily increase.