Made a DIY prototype Magbound and wish for ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
freakish123

Made a DIY prototype Magbound and wish for ideas

Post by freakish123 »

Hello, First time poster here. As the title says, I made myself a prototype magbound magnet. For now it's a just an Arduino for the timing and a powerbank for energy, it should be quite safe since it always releases when powerbank is empty. The way I tie myself up is also not 'inescapable' because I use rope ratches with normal carabiners and I useally don't put locks on the cuffs. I just like the idea of staying till timer is finished. Scenarios I used it for already: Spreadeagle on bed and tied to a chair. Was hoping for a more creative idea here :drool: .

Things I have:
The Magnet
4 eyes on the bed
3 'high' eyes on the ceiling/2 'low' eyes on floorheight (Like a cross)
Wrist and ankle cuffs
Collar
Various length Ropes
Various nylon straps/belts
Blindfold
Ballgag/Bitgag/Penisgag
4 Rope ratchets
Various locks
Spreader bar
bondage tape (the stuff that only sticks to itself)
tie wraps
Nipple clamps
Metal plug
inflatable plug
Chastitycage
Remote egg vibrator
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Made a DIY prototype Magbound and wish for ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Freakish
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Okay try this:-
I am assuming your Mag lock has rings on both sides and your spreader bar has rings at either end. Thread a rope through each end and attach your wrist cuffs, ensuring the ropes will slide through the rings. Attach a rope ratchet to the other end of each rope with the ends of the ropes passed through your two end ceiling rings, (this assumes the ceiling rings are at least as far apart as the length of the spreader bar), so that the carabiners are towards the centre ring. Tape the maglock to the ring and connect the carabiners.

Insert your metal plug, put on your nipple clamps and lock on your cage (you can fashion a harness to keep the plug in if you wish), then lock your ankle cuffs to the floor rings. lock on your ball gag. Put on your ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs (You should be able to reach each wrist at this stage, pushing the spreader bar up each rope), grasp the ends of the ratchet ropes and pull, as the slack is taken up your hands should be separated by the spreader bar slipping along the ropes, until you are in a standing spreadeagle, (If you can manage to grasp the ropes and wrist cuffs blindfold go for it) helpless until the maglock releases and returns your slack.

If you are solo set an emergency message to transmit 30 minutes after the maglock should release just to ensure you are not stuck. If you have a human back up have them available 30 minutes after the mag lock should release.

Have fun. :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, freakish123.
You have many options at your disposal.
Let us know what you think of Jimdini's challenge.
Then I know which way to go for my challenge to you.
freakish123

Post by freakish123 »

JIMDINI wrote: I am assuming your Mag lock has rings on both sides and your spreader bar has rings at either end. Thread a rope through each end and attach your wrist cuffs, ensuring the ropes will slide through the rings. Attach a rope ratchet to the other end of each rope with the ends of the ropes passed through your two end ceiling rings, (this assumes the ceiling rings are at least as far apart as the length of the spreader bar), so that the carabiners are towards the centre ring. Tape the maglock to the ring and connect the carabiners.
I'm not completely understanding how to do this :oops: . If it's not to much trouble could you make a sketch? It does sound really hot.

Small update from this weekend:
Locked the magnet to one of the rings on the bed and put on my wristcuffs and collar.
Put on Cage, Frogtied my legs (lying on my back), Put in the inflatable plug with a few pumps, put on the ballgag, Locked my wrist together with a lock, connected the baseplate for the magnet to the wristcuffs with a second lock.
Put the timer of the magnet to 15minutes and put on a blindfold. Puting my hands above my head and letting the magnet do its work. The magnet is definitely very strong, I'm not able to disconnect it.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Not great art, but does this help.
Attachments
Maglock ser up 1.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Not great art, but does this help.
That helps me anyway. :wink: I was already trying to draw a picture. It was not clear to me where and how the ratchets were attached. :facepalm:
The only difference from my sketch is that I run the pull cords through the outer ceiling rings. As a result, the cords for tightening are where the hands come when everything is extended - instead of just next to the head.
This means that the 2 cords of the ratchet go in the same horizontal direction, which makes pulling easier.
Jimdini_MagLock.jpg
Jimdini_MagLock.jpg (19.46 KiB) Viewed 2399 times
Optionally you can attach an extra ring to the outer ceiling rings - separating the ropes from each other - so that the descending rope does not disturb the ascending rope at the location of the outer rings.

Here's my draft with the struggle of me with the picture at the top of the page and at the bottom of the page the development for a new scenario for Freakish123 with the legs in the air. :rofl:
Jimdini_MagLock_Draft.jpg
Jimdini_MagLock_Draft.jpg (13.62 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
freakish123

Post by freakish123 »

Now I understand. Did something similar before with just running a rope trough the eye and connecting it to a heavy weight on the floor. Was enough of a sensation at that moment. Now i like to be a little more helpless :oops:

I like the position, think I'll modify it a little for my exact situation. With the way i have the eyes spaced the spreaderbar will not really add anything. So I'll use that one for my legs. Im a little afraid of the magnet or the base hitting my head, so I'll connect to magnet to a low eye and run a long rope to which I can connect a ratchet. Other arm I can just connect with a Ratchet directly to the eye
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

HighLegs.jpg
Undress completely.
Put on your wrists and ankle cuffs.
Put on a belt or if necessary a 'crotch rope/body harness' for the egg vibrator.
Put on your bitgag (so you can still breathe through your mouth) and place your inflatable plug and remote egg vibrator (on the penis or on the perineum).
Attach a spreader bar to your ankles (if it doesn't have a center ring connection, first make two bulges with elastics on either side of the center to prevent the rope from sliding sideways along the spreader bar like in the bottom left of the picture).
Prepare the icelocks and the magnet lock.
Now connect the belt or a body harness to the floor joints - not drawn so as not to overload the picture - so that you cannot slide forward or back with your body.
Connect the ratchet rope that will allow you to release the spreader bar when you are freed with your belt.
Secure the right wrist cuff to the ratchet with the magnetic lock.
Fasten the left wrist cuff to the 1 hour ice lock.
Pull your legs up with your right hand, pulling on the ratchet on the ceiling behind and above you. Make sure you can go up even further to release the tension on the ratchet rope so that you can free the spreader bar with the ratchet rope on your belt after the session.
Now turn on the vibrator's remote control.
Now pull the ratchet of the right hand with the left hand so that the right hand is removed from the belt and the remote controller.

Once the magnet releases, you can release the left handcuff with your right hand, raise your legs further - decreasing the tension on the ratchet rope - to free the spreader bar with the rope on your belt.

The idea is that the ratchet on the ceiling is far behind you so that if everything goes wrong, the ratchet will fall to the ground way above your head.
You can measure the height of your legs between "the buttocks just off the ground" to "the penis just above your face :shock: :twisted: ".
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We need to submit some of these drawings to Anna for main page posting, pronto!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We need to submit some of these drawings to Anna for main page posting, pronto!
:oops: You make me shy.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I did my scenario yesterday with DG-lab Coyote, electric rubber-bands and electric elastic bands alternating on the penis and 1 hour of fun with the sound clip from KinkInSpace.

With a start pause of 2 minutes for stetting up a start strength to 80 on both channels and a random pause between 1 and 10 seconds with each new minute. AI set to +30 on both (Random jump and auto increase) so I could get to a maximum of 140.

I had pulled my legs up until the feet were above my face and then put on my homemade blindfold instead of a gag. Although a gag would have been better because sometimes I had made a bit too much noise. :facepalm:

And after 35 minutes I already came. :shock:
So it was quite a challenge to keep up with the entire one-hour sound fragment.

Then pulled the spreader bar loose and reactivating the "AI ​​Strength increase" again so that I could get to a maximum of 170. Which "unfortunately :? " sometimes happened. :mrgreen:
freakish123

Post by freakish123 »

That scenario Sounds super hot :oops: . The exact situation is a little different, but can definitely make it work. Have some time next week for some playing :gag: .

Almost want to say: keep them coming, they are way more elaborate than anything I could come up with. But I dont want the be to greedy :P .

Might have to look into estim, also Sounds hot.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

freakish123 wrote:The exact situation is a little different, but can definitely make it work.
The top ratchet should not be attached to the ceiling if that would be a problem.
I had it attached to the back of a heavy couch while I was lying on the seat cushions on the floor in front of the seat (better for your back and because the weight of yourself presses you into the cushions you can't shift yourself backwards - pressing the cushions against the seat legs).