Stand on my toes

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sentev

Stand on my toes

Post by sentev »

hello i need a script
please help me with pain and pain that compels me to stand on my toes
MATERIALS
3 handcuffs
10 pegs
1 meter of rope
1 meter chain
clothes
1 piece of 5 cm high heels
1 piece of black tights
too many bras
too many women's socks
too many women's t-shirt
too many tights
Last edited by sentev on 01 Nov 2022, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Re: Stand on my toes

Post by Kinbaku »

https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... idone.html is a good one if you like pain.
You can use an ice lock that makes the handcuffs key available for the handcuffs with which you have tied your hands behind your back.
Or you can use the clothes pegs at different places so that you must tear them off if you had enough of standing on your high heels.

As well as the bondage at the door - the last 4 drawings from https://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery006.html.

Fill your bra with toilet paper, sandpaper or thumb tacks ranging from soft to hard.
The 5 cm high heels are a must.
sentev

Post by sentev »

Thank you very much for your scenarios, but there is no door in my house where I can kneel like this and raise my hands that high. In the first scenario you gave, there is no hole to hang the latches on the ceiling, can you tell me a different scenario? such as open-air scenarios
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

sentev wrote:Thank you very much for your scenarios, but there is no door in my house where I can kneel like this and raise my hands that high. In the first scenario you gave, there is no hole to hang the latches on the ceiling, can you tell me a different scenario? such as open-air scenarios
If you have a closed garden with a tree you could use a branch for the above scenarios.

Or use Foot torture ties to force you to tiptoe. This can be done anywhere, possibly with the hands tied behind the back so that you cannot quickly remove it back.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

You might get some ideas from this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1150&hilit=shower. My own tip toe version is the last post. You really need clover clamps for it to work properly. My emergency release was to pull the clamps off, but I once made a small modification to some clover clamps such that they would not come off. If you use this as your emergency release, make sure you can get the clamps off if you really need to. If not, you need another emergency release.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

sentev wrote:Thank you very much for your scenarios, but there is no door in my house where I can kneel like this and raise my hands that high.
What kind of house do you live in that doesn't have a standard size door? I am 6' tall and if I squat or kneel the top of any door in my house is well above where I can reach.

sentev wrote: In the first scenario you gave, there is no hole to hang the latches on the ceiling, can you tell me a different scenario? such as open-air scenarios
Tell us about the type of dwelling you live in, and if you will have the place to yourself when you want to play. I always think that this should be standard information for anyone making a dare request.

If you live in a single family home then there might be an option for creating a very nice overhead attachment place. Many single family homes have a small attic space, usually accessed via a removable panel in the ceiling. You need a ladder to remove this panel (just pushes up) and then there is a space that is generally a few feet high in the center of the roof line. In my house, this access panel is right in the middle of the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I have also seen it located in closets or other out of the way places.

You can easily set a board ( I recommend a 4"x"4") across the top of the opening. Add a couple small 2x4s at the ends to lock the 4x4 in place, so it doesn't slide to side and end up falling down on top of you. Use an eye bolt into the 4x4. I recommend drilling all the way through and using a nut, NOT using a lag screw type into the wood. When you want to play, you grab the ladder, your previously prepared anchor point, remove the attic access panel and set the anchor point in place. Easy, and when you are done and have removed it, there will be no tell-tale marks.

No, for a way to keep you on your toes, try gluing some thumbtacks to the heel portion of your shoes, so that if you don't stay on your toes, the points of the thumbtacks poke your heel.

R.Mc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Old school
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.13 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
Trending
00000-copie-116.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠