Dressing up as a Halloween decoration?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tech_bill

Dressing up as a Halloween decoration?

Post by tech_bill »

I'm a male in Massachusetts USA looking for thoughts re: how I can "dress up" like a Halloween decoration and position myself in my front yard so that I look like a decoration rather than a person wearing a costume. Possibly wearing something slightly skimpy, or wearing something unusual. (Possible thoughts I came up with are long bandages wrapped everywhere so I look like a mummy, or just wearing a sheet to look like a ghost.) Possibly involving a timed release so I am forced to "act the part" for a while. Need to find a comfortable position that I can stay in for the duration.

Front yard has a 3-rail split rail fence, a mailbox that is supported by a wobbly post that can be easily pulled out of the ground, and a tree with 3 trunks.

People have their decorations up, so I could do this any day between now and ... a few days after Halloween.

Thanks!
kinbaku

Re: Dressing up as a Halloween decoration?

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome back to BoundAnna, tech_bill.
A sitting position is the easiest to maintain (lying outside of course, but here the possibilities are limited, unless as a dead corpse). For a standing position, you must master the technique of constantly alternating your weight between your left and right leg without being noticed.
I would also wear a mask and gloves so that no skin of your body is visible at all.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Use a compressor to inflate your clothing. Then stand up and chase the visitors.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

how about a witch with a straw broom, since you are so close to Salem?
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome back to BoundAnna, tech_bill.
A sitting position is the easiest to maintain (lying outside of course, but here the possibilities are limited, unless as a dead corpse). For a standing position, you must master the technique of constantly alternating your weight between your left and right leg without being noticed.
I would also wear a mask and gloves so that no skin of your body is visible at all.
To take kinbaku's suggestion one step further, you could be a scarecrow that is just sitting up against a tree. Wearing a scarecrow mask that has no hole for the mouth (e.g., the Scarecrow mask from Batman Begins), you could gag yourself without anyone seeing it.
Shannon SteelSlave

gwrolla wrote:how about a witch with a straw broom, since you are so close to Salem?
It's been (still being) done, in Salem.
P1110019.JPG
I don't think I advice kissing it, thought. Cooties and all that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

This brings to mind one of my favourite UtopiaStories about someone setting up a fake hanging in his garden for Halloween: https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show ... 43600.html
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll bet Jenny would like this set. https://youtu.be/BKqBbUcAtyQ
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'll bet Jenny would like this set. https://youtu.be/BKqBbUcAtyQ
LMAO... :rofl:

You bet correctly! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!