Novice guy looking for fun scenarios to do

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SammyBC

Novice guy looking for fun scenarios to do

Post by SammyBC »

Heya all!

I'm Sammy 27M and I'm a part-time lurker here who finally gathered the courage to post, I've done some simple self bondage stuff by myself with rope and leather cuffs (Hogtie, balltie, spread eagle, etc.)

But for some reason it doesn't excite me as much to do it "alone", I love the idea of being made to do different scenarios by other people rather than coming up with them so this is my humble plea to maybe be made to do some scenarios? :oops:

The gear I have is (if I remember it all):

Bunch of rope
Leather ankle and wrist cuffs
Chastity cage
Breathable gag (which is cheap and not so good as it tends to cut up the sides of my mouth if tight)
Lots of different plugs (inflatable, lovense, thrusting/vibrating)
Enema kit
Skimpy maid outfit
Lockable ballet boots
Leather hood that has padding on top of eyes and on the cheeks with only holes for nostrils
Duct tape
4 different size dildos (Short, medium, thick/long and thin/long)
Clothes pegs
5 inch heels

I probably forgot something but that's the most of it ^^
I'd love to hear your ideas/scenarios and I'm always willing to by more toys/gear if any of you have any suggestions

Oh and for limits they are:
No excessive pain
No scat
No public

Sorry for the long post and lovely to meet you all ^^
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Novice guy looking for fun scenarios to do

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Sammy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Sammy, I would like you to do the following:

Place one set of keys to your leather cuffs on one side of the room. Then move yourself and your restraints to a corner on the other side of the room.

Lock your ankles together with your ankle cuffs. Using rope and/or string, tie a second pair of keys to your ankle cuffs; this will be your emergency release. Set a timer (e.g., a timer on your phone) to sound an alarm in 15 minutes. Gag yourself with a bandana or scarf and lock your hands behind your back using your wrist cuffs. Wait for the timer to go off. When it does, you have permission to wiggle over to the other side of the room to get the keys to free yourself. You may, at your option, add a scarf/bandana blindfold or set a timer for a longer period of time.

If you begin to fetch your keys before the timer goes off, or if you need to use your emergency release, then devise a punishment for yourself that is within your boundaries and that you find suitable in incentivizing you not to escape early.

I'd be happy to know if this scenario suits you. Play safe, and I hope you enjoy it.
SammyBC

Post by SammyBC »

I'll try this out tomorrow, thank you very much ^^

I live alone so I have a lot of time to do things and I'm willing to try harder/longer scenarios as well
SammyBC

Post by SammyBC »

Amordaza wrote:Sammy, I would like you to do the following:

Place one set of keys to your leather cuffs on one side of the room. Then move yourself and your restraints to a corner on the other side of the room.

Lock your ankles together with your ankle cuffs. Using rope and/or string, tie a second pair of keys to your ankle cuffs; this will be your emergency release. Set a timer (e.g., a timer on your phone) to sound an alarm in 15 minutes. Gag yourself with a bandana or scarf and lock your hands behind your back using your wrist cuffs. Wait for the timer to go off. When it does, you have permission to wiggle over to the other side of the room to get the keys to free yourself. You may, at your option, add a scarf/bandana blindfold or set a timer for a longer period of time.

If you begin to fetch your keys before the timer goes off, or if you need to use your emergency release, then devise a punishment for yourself that is within your boundaries and that you find suitable in incentivizing you not to escape early.

I'd be happy to know if this scenario suits you. Play safe, and I hope you enjoy it.

So, I tried this out with adding an blindfold as well and it was fun, a bit easy but fun ^^
I'd love to try something else devised by you if you're willing to give me a task and don't be afraid to use the available gear :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, SammyBC. I've got something on my mind, but I'm going to let you do Amordaza's first. :mrgreen:
In between: How long are your ropes? How many ropes do you have?
SammyBC

Post by SammyBC »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, SammyBC. I've got something on my mind, but I'm going to let you do Amordaza's first. :mrgreen:
In between: How long are your ropes? How many ropes do you have?
Thank you for the warm welcome. Kinbaku :)

The ropes I have are as follows:
2x 65cm
2x 210cm
1x 360cm
1x 500cm
1x 960cm
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

LongRope_Railway.jpg
LongRope_Railway.jpg (19.23 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Put on your leather ankle and wrist cuffs (grey) along with your chastity.
Also your thrusting/vibrating plug, but don't activate it yet.

Now tie the ends of all ropes - except the 2 of 65 cm (brown) - together so that you get a very long rope (black), one end of which you tie to a table leg.
Then you lay the rope across the ground in different lanes, best if you even cross different rooms. Then tie the other end of this long rope to another solid object.

Then go back to the first end.
Put on your 5-inch heels so that it is difficult for you to stand up. Block these so you can't pull them off: you can use those two 210cm ropes for this instead of using them as a track.

Tie your ankles together with a 65cm rope, but so that the 65cm rope goes under the long rope (brown ropes).
Then do the same with your wrists, but blindly because you first have to put on your leather hood with the cushions for the eyes.
But first turn on the vibrating plug.

You are now obliged to crawl on all fours from one end of the long rope to the other, following the trail of that long rope. If you cross the long rope over each other - as at the bottom right of the drawing - you have to crawl under the crossing rope to prevent the rope from getting tangled.
And afterwards over the crossing rope.
So feel good that there is no intersecting rope in your way and whether you should stay under or above it.

Of course you can always wear your skimpy maid outfit if you don't wear it out too much by crawling on the floor. :mrgreen:
SammyBC

Post by SammyBC »

kinbaku wrote:
LongRope_Railway.jpg
Put on your leather ankle and wrist cuffs (grey) along with your chastity.
Also your thrusting/vibrating plug, but don't activate it yet.

Now tie the ends of all ropes - except the 2 of 65 cm (brown) - together so that you get a very long rope (black), one end of which you tie to a table leg.
Then you lay the rope across the ground in different lanes, best if you even cross different rooms. Then tie the other end of this long rope to another solid object.

Then go back to the first end.
Put on your 5-inch heels so that it is difficult for you to stand up. Block these so you can't pull them off: you can use those two 210cm ropes for this instead of using them as a track.

Tie your ankles together with a 65cm rope, but so that the 65cm rope goes under the long rope (brown ropes).
Then do the same with your wrists, but blindly because you first have to put on your leather hood with the cushions for the eyes.
But first turn on the vibrating plug.

You are now obliged to crawl on all fours from one end of the long rope to the other, following the trail of that long rope. If you cross the long rope over each other - as at the bottom right of the drawing - you have to crawl under the crossing rope to prevent the rope from getting tangled.
And afterwards over the crossing rope.
So feel good that there is no intersecting rope in your way and whether you should stay under or above it.

Of course you can always wear your skimpy maid outfit if you don't wear it out too much by crawling on the floor. :mrgreen:

Oh, I love this idea! I had a busy weekend so couldn't do it yet but I will definitely try it out as soon as I can, I'll maybe change the 5 inch heels to my ballet boots to prevent myself from standing up completely... And maybe try some bluetooth earbuds with white noise? :P
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SammyBC wrote:..., I'll maybe change the 5 inch heels to my ballet boots to prevent myself from standing up completely... And maybe try some bluetooth earbuds with white noise? :P
Very good, and lock your ballet boots so that you can't remove them.
This way you have more rope for your long railway. :mrgreen:

What you can do is put on knee pads to avoid painful knees. :love: