Waiting for the call...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sub_r

Waiting for the call...

Post by Sub_r »

This weekend I will be staying in a hotel and plan to do some self bondage. I'm not sure about the scenario, and I'm open for suggestions! Otherwise probably just spread eagled on the bed, but maybe tied to the chair in front of the windows (10th floor) or hogtied, or ....?

I will take with me:
- rope
- chains and padlocks
- leather wrist cuffs
- ballgag
- nipple clamps
- buttplug
- chastity cage

For release, I don't have a timelock. So I will probably tie one arm only loosely and be able to release myself whenever I'm too bored or frustrated of uncomfortable. To prevent an early release, I've made an inreresting arrangement!

Online I've come accross a woman who aspires to be a voice actress. She is open for all kinds of job offerings, including NSFW, and advertises to make pre-arranged calls for a very small fee (like a wake up call or reminder). I have openly discussed my plans with her, and we have set up a deal. She will call me somewhere between 1-3 AM, and only then I will allow myself to release.

The addition of a kink-friendky woman who will decide on the length of my bondage session, hugely increases the fun! Now just hope she will make the call, but she seems very trustable...
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Waiting for the call...

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Sub.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna Sub_r for your first challenge from me. :twisted:
Put on your ballgag.
You undress completely.
Then you put on your chastity.
Then your butt plug and then your nipple clamps.

Take a chair and preferably put it in front of a mirror.
Take the rope with you and use the chains and padlocks to tie your ankles and legs to the legs of the chair.
If you have a belt you can tie your lower abdomen with the back of the chair so that you cannot slide forward.

After this you can tie your hands with a rope like at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&p=98629&hili ... ape#p98629 with the description after the word 'Because ... ".

Then enjoy the spectacle in the mirror until you have had enough. :mrgreen:
You can easily loosen the rope around your wrists in the opposite way as you bound them.

I hope you have put the keys to your padlocks close by and try them beforehand to see if they work for those padlocks. :shock:
Sub_r

Post by Sub_r »

Thanks for the challenge!

This weekend I did some selfbondage twice. First the challenge by kinbaku. I was bound on a chair with clover clamps, buttplug and chastity cage. I untied myself after about an hour, when the clamps were getting a bit much. It was fun, but somehow I don't really enjoy sitting in front of the mirror. I prefer being bound in the dark or blindfolded.

A few hours later I prepared for a longer session. I was again plugged and still in chastity, and put myself in a spread eagle (chains with padlocks on ankles, leather cuffs on wrists). I added some clothespins, which I can take longer than my clover clamps. I had four on each nipple, and four on my scrotum. I closed the locks at abour 11 pm, waiting for the arranged release call between 1-3 am. I have slept a short while I think, but most of the time I was awake and enjoying my position. I had some mixed feelings when I got the phone call a few minuts past 1 am. My nipples were hurting quite a lot and I'm not sure if I could hold the clothespins for another two hours, but I would have enjoyed if I was made to wait some longer. It was a short call, with a sweet voice telling me I could unlock myself.

It was a nice experience, doing some selfbondage with the input of other people. Thank you kinbaku for the challenge!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sub_r wrote:I prefer being bound in the dark or blindfolded.
You can do both. And with an ice cube to free you so that you do not know in advance when you will be released. :twisted:
With the lights off and the blindfold on you have no control over the passage of time which makes it extra exciting.