Help Me Please!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
YT-TC_tam

Help Me Please!

Post by YT-TC_tam »

Does anyone have an idea how I can do self bondage with just normal clothes? I have all kinds of clothes that everyone has and I also have a wetsuit, ski pants and a jacket. Could anyone think of a way to do self-bondage with just that stuff? I would love it.
Kinbaku

Re: Help Me Please!

Post by Kinbaku »

YT-TC_tam wrote:Does anyone have an idea how I can do self bondage with just normal clothes? I have all kinds of clothes that everyone has and I also have a wetsuit, ski pants and a jacket. Could anyone think of a way to do self-bondage with just that stuff? I would love it.
You can do your legs like I described here.
For your hands, you can do much the same thing: insert both wrists into one sleeve of a t-shirt, then twist all of that t-shirt's fabric between your wrists - cinching your wrists.

Possibly you can also do this at your ankles: only pull up the pants - where you have tucked both feet into one pant leg - up to the ankles and then cinches them by twisting the other leg between your legs.

As a result, your feet and hands are tied. You can do it first with the hands in front of you and afterwards if it goes well, with the hands behind your back.

You can put on other clothes at will below. :hi:
YT-TC_tam

Post by YT-TC_tam »

kinbaku wrote:
YT-TC_tam wrote:Does anyone have an idea how I can do self bondage with just normal clothes? I have all kinds of clothes that everyone has and I also have a wetsuit, ski pants and a jacket. Could anyone think of a way to do self-bondage with just that stuff? I would love it.
You can do your legs like I described here.
For your hands, you can do much the same thing: insert both wrists into one sleeve of a t-shirt, then twist all of that t-shirt's fabric between your wrists - cinching your wrists.

Possibly you can also do this at your ankles: only pull up the pants - where you have tucked both feet into one pant leg - up to the ankles and then cinches them by twisting the other leg between your legs.

As a result, your feet and hands are tied. You can do it first with the hands in front of you and afterwards if it goes well, with the hands behind your back.

You can put on other clothes at will below. :hi:
Reaction: Thank you!
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

It would help if we knew more about you:

Are you male or female?
Do you live alone, or do you have roommates?
As you have a wetsuit and ski pants I can assume that you are athletic, but are you flexible?
Are you interested in having pain or discomfort be part of your bondage?
YT-TC_tam

Post by YT-TC_tam »

I am a male
I live alone
I am totally not flexible
No pain and a 10% disconfort or 0%
rmcingle wrote:It would help if we knew more about you:

Are you male or female?
Do you live alone, or do you have roommates?
As you have a wetsuit and ski pants I can assume that you are athletic, but are you flexible?
Are you interested in having pain or discomfort be part of your bondage?
[/quote]