Latex doll looking for ideas

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
JackWong25

Latex doll looking for ideas

Post by JackWong25 »

Working from home today and it is a slow day thankfully. So decided to layer up and turn into a nice latex maid to clean the apartment. Would love to hear any selfbondage ideas once cleaning is done.
Attachments
1BE87310-0B8B-4F8C-94E2-EA9C1F9E9834.jpeg
530D5CBA-4436-4C35-BEC7-9B78733DFF85.jpeg
kinbaku

Re: Latex doll looking for ideas

Post by kinbaku »

JackWong25 wrote:Working from home today and it is a slow day thankfully. So decided to layer up and turn into a nice latex maid to clean the apartment. Would love to hear any selfbondage ideas once cleaning is done.
Maybe I'm a little late for the answer, but it can always be done.
Set the vibrator to the slowest position, lie down on a soft bed and stimulate your entire body with the heavy slow vibrations.
This ensures that the tired muscles from brushing do not feel stiff the next day.
End the last 20 minutes on your sensitive spot. :mrgreen:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

So will have some free time today so was wondering if anyone had any fun ideas. It’s been a while since doing a session so might do some different ties today. Love to see what you all come up with.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JackWong25 wrote:So will have some free time today so was wondering if anyone had any fun ideas. It’s been a while since doing a session so might do some different ties today. Love to see what you all come up with.
Again too late, because I had a congress the last four days. :facepalm:
For the next time put only your corset on and maybe a hood that you can lock.
Put a loop of rope or a length of tension strap under a closed door, so that only a small loop (1" or 2 cm) protrudes from under the door. On the other side of the closed door, this is blocked by a knot so that you cannot pull it out further from under the door.
Tie one end of a handcuff to this.
Have a rod vibrator nearby.

Tie your other side of the handcuff to your most active hand so that it remains locked against the floor at the door.
Put the keys in the kitchen safe for 4 hours.

Stay like this on the cold ground for 4 hours. So you can only warm up with your least suitable hand or with the vibrator.
But not too much if you don't want to have to sit there for more than 3 hours against your liking. :twisted:

High heels are allowed. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Don't worry, Jack saves these in a sort of "bank", so your "invest" will not be lost.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠