Help Me Please!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
YT-TC_tam

Help Me Please!

Post by YT-TC_tam »

I want to do selfbondage (I'm a beginner) but I don't know how.
I've got a few things I can use,

t-shirts
sweaters (with and without hood)
jeans
sweatpants
1 wetsuit
1 coat
1 ski pants
1 rope (1 meter long)
1 pair of gloves

Basically just what everyone has.

Can someone help me. I just want the bondage itself, the things like blindfolded don't have to be.
If someone can help me I will be so happy!!!
ponylady

Re: Help Me Please!

Post by ponylady »

Some more rope would be helpfull.
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Tam.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, YT-TC_tam.

Put on your sweater with a hood, vice versa (opening of the sweater on your back) so that you can cover your face with the hood.
Tuck both of your both feet into one leg of your widest jeans. This binds your legs and feet together.

Now tie the middle of the rope around the wrist of the left hand (make sure you can put 2 fingers between the rope and the left wrist).
Then wrap both ends around your right wrist, then between your wrists and then around the left wrist (in a figure-eight shape when viewed from above).
Continue this until the rope is completely used up.
Now tuck the middle of the ski pants between your hands, blocking the rope and then twist the pant legs between your wrists around the rope until everything is tight. This means your hands are tied, but easy to release by doing the movements in reverse.

Once this succeeds a few times, you can risk pulling your hood over your head and tying it at the back of your head. Then tying your hands as above.

As a follow-up you can then repeat the same with your hands tied behind your back.

There after use your other leg of your jeans to cinch your hands so you can't move them from your back and holding your jeans at the top so it can't slide down for free your legs.

Afterwards you can buy some more rope for a hogtie. :mrgreen:

Enjoy every self-bondage for ten minutes before you loosen up again.