Starter self bondage senario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Giraffe222

Starter self bondage senario

Post by Giraffe222 »

Hi everyone! I am new to bound anna and i have a question. I have tried some selfbondage before butt I always untie myself after 10 min because i get bored and i can easily escape since i dont have locks… any suggestions for making my cuffs locked? And a fun senario around 30 min to 1 hour?

Items i have
-buttplug
-anal bead plug
-prostate vibrator
-small dildo(14cm)
-fleshlight
-fleshlight sleeve (basicly a round rubber cylinder with a hole trough it)
-cockring

Collar
Cuffs
Ankel cuffs
Breathable gag
4m rope
Nipple clamps
Blindfold

And the basic household items
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Starter self bondage senario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Giraffe.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

To make your cuffs lock: I assume that they have a D ring on them, so it would be easy to get a padlock to lock them together. To keep yourself from simply unbuckling the cuffs (assuming that they have a conventional buckle) you can put a zip tie through the buckle and/or an extra hole in the strap. Just have cutters that will be able to cut the ties fairly close at hand, but not so close that you can get to them while you are doing your session.

If you want a simple timed lock I recommend "Ice in a bag". Get yourself a steel ringm, 1-1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. Get some sort of cloth bag, preferably with a draw string close at the top. Attach the streel ring to something robust. Drop a handful of ice cubes into the bag, then pass the now closed end of the bag through the steel ring. The bag won't be able to pass all the way through the bag because of the bulk of the ice. Tie a rope to the top of the bag. use the other end of the rope to tie yourself in place. Use a zip tie on the knot to keep yourself from untying it. If you use your ankle cuffs to tie your feet to something on one side of the room, then tie your hands with the rope from the ice bag, and you have placed everything so you can't reach your ankle cuffs or the ice bag, you will now be stuck until the ice melts and you can pull the bag through the steel ring.

R.Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

rmcingle wrote:If you want a simple timed lock I recommend "Ice in a bag". Get yourself a steel ringm, 1-1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. Get some sort of cloth bag, preferably with a draw string close at the top. Attach the streel ring to something robust. Drop a handful of ice cubes into the bag, then pass the now closed end of the bag through the steel ring. The bag won't be able to pass all the way through the bag because of the bulk of the ice. Tie a rope to the top of the bag. use the other end of the rope to tie yourself in place. Use a zip tie on the knot to keep yourself from untying it. If you use your ankle cuffs to tie your feet to something on one side of the room, then tie your hands with the rope from the ice bag, and you have placed everything so you can't reach your ankle cuffs or the ice bag, you will now be stuck until the ice melts and you can pull the bag through the steel ring.

R.Mc.
Welcome to BoundAnna, Giraffe222.
You can connect that bag with a ratchet so that you cannot reach the ice bag with your hands once the ratchet rope is tightened.
Or you can tie your rope in a sliding knot with the knot out of reach instead of a ratchet.

I also put the entire cloth in a plastic bag so that I have little water on the floor after the bondage. Test beforehand that the cloth, together with the plastic bag, slide very well through the ring once all the ice has melted. Then you also have a test at the same time how many ice cubes you want to use.

Let me know if you would like a drawing of this. I'll be at a conference next weekend and won't be able to make it until next week. :hi:
Giraffe222

Post by Giraffe222 »

rmcingle wrote:To make your cuffs lock: I assume that they have a D ring on them, so it would be easy to get a padlock to lock them together. To keep yourself from simply unbuckling the cuffs (assuming that they have a conventional buckle) you can put a zip tie through the buckle and/or an extra hole in the strap. Just have cutters that will be able to cut the ties fairly close at hand, but not so close that you can get to them while you are doing your session.

If you want a simple timed lock I recommend "Ice in a bag". Get yourself a steel ringm, 1-1/2 to 2 inches in diameter. Get some sort of cloth bag, preferably with a draw string close at the top. Attach the streel ring to something robust. Drop a handful of ice cubes into the bag, then pass the now closed end of the bag through the steel ring. The bag won't be able to pass all the way through the bag because of the bulk of the ice. Tie a rope to the top of the bag. use the other end of the rope to tie yourself in place. Use a zip tie on the knot to keep yourself from untying it. If you use your ankle cuffs to tie your feet to something on one side of the room, then tie your hands with the rope from the ice bag, and you have placed everything so you can't reach your ankle cuffs or the ice bag, you will now be stuck until the ice melts and you can pull the bag through the steel ring.

R.Mc.
Does it need to be a cloth bag? Or could i just use a plastic bag?
Giraffe222

Post by Giraffe222 »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Giraffe222.
You can connect that bag with a ratchet so that you cannot reach the ice bag with your hands once the ratchet rope is tightened.
Or you can tie your rope in a sliding knot with the knot out of reach instead of a ratchet.

I also put the entire cloth in a plastic bag so that I have little water on the floor after the bondage. Test beforehand that the cloth, together with the plastic bag, slide very well through the ring once all the ice has melted. Then you also have a test at the same time how many ice cubes you want to use.

Let me know if you would like a drawing of this. I'll be at a conference next weekend and won't be able to make it until next week. :hi:
I would love a drawing if you have time!