Spicy ideas for a Walk

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Sigi_graben

Spicy ideas for a Walk

Post by Sigi_graben »

Hey guys, I really like to go outside for a walk normaly I spice it up a little bit by putting on nipple clamps with bells atached, but I want to try out some things that are more spicy than just nipple clamps.
The only problem is I live in a small village, so the chance of running into somebody I know is pretty high, so I wanted to ask you for some ideas I could try out which are not visible for people seeing me, like gags or handcuffs even if the cuffs are hidden it is very recognizable, so unfortunatly that are no-go's for me.

I hope you got some nice ideas :) .
TNTBound

Re: Spicy ideas for a Walk

Post by TNTBound »

tie a karada while naked, get dressed over karada, use a pull over hoodie with front pocket, handcuff hands inside front pocket and go for walk.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Spicy ideas for a Walk

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote:tie a karada while naked, get dressed over karada, use a pull over hoodie with front pocket, handcuff hands inside front pocket and go for walk.
Might also want to pull the hood over your head to hide the big grin on your face. :mrgreen:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠