Crawling scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
jessicaplays

Crawling scenario

Post by jessicaplays »

This simple scenario will give you pain in your nipples and some humiliating discomfort.

Attach a pair of clover leaf clamps to a metal ring. You then need to pass one end of a long chain through the ring. The chain needs to be attached at each end using padlocks to fixing points at floor level in two different rooms, which are your start and finish points. Radiator pipes would be ideal. So it needs to be long enough to reach with only a little slack. Place your handcuff key on the floor at the opposite end of the chain from the clamps, and the keys to the locks securing the chain well out of reach. Go back to the start, attach the clamps to your nipples and lock your hands behind your back. You should not be able to remove your nipple clamps.

So, your only choice is to shuffle, bent over on your knees, to the end point and get the key to unlock your hands. The ring will also catch on the chain pulling on your nipples as you go.

I'm sure everyone can think of creative ways to enhance the experience, such as:
- sexy outfit, gags and other toys
- binding your ankles and/or knees
- also passing the chain through a ring gag which you then wear
- adding a weight to the ring holding the nipple clamps so you also have to drag this.
- use a string and a clothes peg/pin to attach the ring to a fixed object at the start so you have to pull it off to get going. You could actually add several of different lengths so there are several 'stop points'
- ice lock to delay the start
- blocks of ice frozen to the middle of the chain which you need to let melt to proceed
- something uncomfortable/painful to crawl over
- key can only be reached by stretching up with your mouth and pulling on your nipples
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK
BoundInKasugai

Re: Crawling scenario

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Oh, that's a great idea! I have been meaning to do something similar, but with a string above my head. And to have the clover clamps slide over the string, forcing you to walk on tip toes.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

This sounds like fun. Do you kneel down before attaching the clamps and cuffing yourself, so you can't stand up (unless you pull the clamps off). Depending on the sort of chain it might be quite a challenge to get the ring along the chain, with a tug on the clamps for every link. If you try straighten up the weight of the chain will pull on the clamps. :evil: I suppose you need to make sure it's not too difficult so you can release yourself before the clamps cut the blood flow to your nipples for too long. .

With boundinKasugai’s idea, I do wonder if you will be able to keep your balance walking on tiptoe. You don't want to fall over handcuffed behind.

I did a different nipple clamps and on tiptoe scenario a few times. It produces a most interesting predicament. It's at the bottom of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1150&p=74362&hilit= ... +lift#p743 . I discovered that, with standard handcuffs, it is possible to reach round and remove the clamps. The handcuffs need to be held down with a waist belt or something. Secondly. in a tiptoe scenario it might be possible to relieve the tension on the clamps by grabbing the string with your mouth. I fixed that with a gag.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Great idea to incorporate in future scenarios !
jessicaplays

Post by jessicaplays »

Keyless wrote:This sounds like fun. Do you kneel down before attaching the clamps and cuffing yourself, so you can't stand up (unless you pull the clamps off). Depending on the sort of chain it might be quite a challenge to get the ring along the chain, with a tug on the clamps for every link. If you try straighten up the weight of the chain will pull on the clamps. :evil: I suppose you need to make sure it's not too difficult so you can release yourself before the clamps cut the blood flow to your nipples for too long.
Yes exactly that. I haven't actually done this scenario but definitely want to give it a try. I'm thinking it might be easier to do it with a rope than a long chain, as the rope will slide easier. Then add a couple of knots just small enough to get the ring over them. Would have to make sure I couldn't untie the rope at the start and chicken out!
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Pulling off the nipple clamps would allow you to escape quickly. I have pulled off even the clover style clamps.

A little modification can make it so that you really don't want to pull the clamps off. Have a second ring attached to your body that the rope has to pass through. This ring could be locked around your waist or, for guys, to your balls. Preferably so that you can't reach it with your hands. If you do pull the nipple clamps off, they will then be hanging on the rope ahead of the second ring and would only complicate things.

Have a back-up release on the rope, at the destination, such as an ice-lock, sized to last for a few hours. Make it so that if the nipple clamps are still attached you will be able to reach the key at the end, but with the nipple clamps down around your waist you will have to wait for the ice lock to melt. I am thinking of making a small hook out of a paperclip and securing it to one of the nipple clamps, right at the clamp. The early release key is in a heavy bowl that you can only reach by leaning forward and hooking the ring on the key. Now you can scoot back a bit, bend down and dislodge the key off the hook so you can reach it with your hands.

You can increase the difficulty by putting knots in the rope. Or transition from rope to chain and back. You can increase the distance by looping around a piece of furniture.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

rmcingle wrote:Pulling off the nipple clamps would allow you to escape quickly. I have pulled off even the clover style clamps.

A little modification can make it so that you really don't want to pull the clamps off. Have a second ring attached to your body that the rope has to pass through. This ring could be locked around your waist or, for guys, to your balls. Preferably so that you can't reach it with your hands. If you do pull the nipple clamps off, they will then be hanging on the rope ahead of the second ring and would only complicate things.

Have a back-up release on the rope, at the destination, such as an ice-lock, sized to last for a few hours. Make it so that if the nipple clamps are still attached you will be able to reach the key at the end, but with the nipple clamps down around your waist you will have to wait for the ice lock to melt. I am thinking of making a small hook out of a paperclip and securing it to one of the nipple clamps, right at the clamp. The early release key is in a heavy bowl that you can only reach by leaning forward and hooking the ring on the key. Now you can scoot back a bit, bend down and dislodge the key off the hook so you can reach it with your hands.

You can increase the difficulty by putting knots in the rope. Or transition from rope to chain and back. You can increase the distance by looping around a piece of furniture.
Interesting idea. If you could get hold of some sort of cord grip that would release and slide along the rope when a release ring was pulled against a light spring, you could attach the ring to the nipple clamps, so that to move forward, you have to tug the ring with your nipples. If your nipple clamps came off you could not release the cord grip and the second ring would stop you moving forward. Then you would have to wait until you were released by the back up mechanism. On a safety point, remember that you still can't move forward even after the far end of the rope is free so that needs a bit of thought.

You might have more freedom with the clamps off, even so, several hours might be rather more incentive than necessary to keep them on. Also. I think you should make sure that you would still be able to escape if only one clamp came off, as it could be dangerous to wear a clamp for several hours.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Thinking about this type of scenario, I wondered about a device like the one in the photos. I doubt if I will have the opportunity to try the full scenario but I thought it worth making a rough version of the device just to see if it would work. A pull from the end with the nipple clamps will stretch the elastic bands and the clamping effect on the rope will be reduced and, providing enough force is applied, the rope will be able to slide through the device. Pulled from the other direction the clamping effect will be increased and the rope will not move. In the diagram the victim has to pull against the with the nipple clamps to allow movement backwards (backwards seems to work best). If the clamps come off, backwards movement is not possible as the device will flip over and the pull will be on the other end, via the fixed cord attached to the waist. The first diagram shows the simple version. I occurs to me that, if the clamps come off, it might be possible to move forwards and somehow cheat. The last diagram uses a loop of rope and a ratchet pulley so that it is not possible to move in either direction if the clamps come off. It also means that, in a given space, there is twice as much rope to traverse.

The elastic bands in the picture are quite enough to require an reasonable tug. Adding just a couple of extra bands makes it more challenging to pull and gives rise to the possibility of pulling the clips off unintentionally. As I said before, if one clamp comes off and it's too difficult to move, you really need to get the other one off so as to restore circulation whilst you wait for the timer to release you.

Note that you really need to sharpen the edges of the hole in the moving bit to grip the rope.
Attachments
Clamp device overall.jpg
Clamp device close up.jpg
Clamp device parts.jpg
Clamp drag simple.jpg
Clamp drag.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Nice construction and idea.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Keyless wrote: If the clamps come off, backwards movement is not possible as the device will flip over and the pull will be on the other end, via the fixed cord attached to the waist.

I like this! Early release requires extensive pulling on the nipples. Eventual release is assured by the ice timer or similar release mechanism.

One thought, though. I come up with various sorts of "predicament" scenarios, but then when I attempt them I figure out ways of defeating them. In this case, that wooden rope lock appears to be the weak link, and I suspect I could break it easy enough by pulling from my waist.

Now, if instead of attaching at the waist it attached to my balls . . .

R.Mc.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

rmcingle wrote:I like this! Early release requires extensive pulling on the nipples. Eventual release is assured by the ice timer or similar release mechanism.

One thought, though. I come up with various sorts of "predicament" scenarios, but then when I attempt them I figure out ways of defeating them. In this case, that wooden rope lock appears to be the weak link, and I suspect I could break it easy enough by pulling from my waist.

Now, if instead of attaching at the waist it attached to my balls . . .

R.Mc.
As I said, I think it is unlikely that I will have the opportunity to try this, so the device above is just a rough prototype. If it was for serious use I would probably make a metal one. Even so, the alternative you suggest might make it more interesting.

You do need to remember that it may be dangerous to wear nipple clamps for a long time, so, if your ice lock or whatever has a long delay and you get stuck, you do need to be able to get both clamps off. You need the string joining the clamps to run freely through the device so that the tension is equally distributed. Perhaps you need a couple of knots in the string to limit travel so that you can still tug on one nipple if the other has fallen off. You probably won't be able to get any further but you will be able to tug the other clamp off - ouch!

Also, there is no immediate emergency release.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

How much is too much for clover clamps? My maximum until now was around one hour, was a bit painful when removing them but nothing special.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ubnt wrote:How much is too much for clover clamps? My maximum until now was around one hour, was a bit painful when removing them but nothing special.
Normally I use them for 15 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes as an extra punishment.
But I have clover clamps that don't bite as much that I connect to my DG-lab. These I can even enjoy it for hours. :twisted: :mrgreen:

However, it is important to feel good about what your body is saying: immediately if your nipples feel dull or numb you should remove them because that means that the blood flow is worse.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

kinbaku wrote:
ubnt wrote:How much is too much for clover clamps? My maximum until now was around one hour, was a bit painful when removing them but nothing special.
Normally I use them for 15 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes as an extra punishment.
But I have clover clamps that don't bite as much that I connect to my DG-lab. These I can even enjoy it for hours. :twisted: :mrgreen:

However, it is important to feel good about what your body is saying: immediately if your nipples feel dull or numb you should remove them because that means that the blood flow is worse.
Maybe mine are not that strong..I'm not sure what's like to feel dull or numb.. I definitely feel them bite hard for the first minute or so but then I can almost ignore them. Not sure if that's alarming or not.
To feel the pain when taking off I need to have them at least 15min or a little more.

DG-lab is a e-stim device, right?

Thank you, I really need to learn a bit as I'm really new to this.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

ubnt wrote:Maybe mine are not that strong..I'm not sure what's like to feel dull or numb.. I definitely feel them bite hard for the first minute or so but then I can almost ignore them. Not sure if that's alarming or not.
To feel the pain when taking off I need to have them at least 15min or a little more.

DG-lab is a e-stim device, right?
Yes, DG-lab is a e-stim device, see over here.
When you move or pull on the clamps, you must feel them. If you feel nothing by pulling on the clamps then it is time to remove them.