Selfbondage to wait for Mistress

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
nivelx77

Selfbondage to wait for Mistress

Post by nivelx77 »

Hi all, in our d/s sessions, I use to wait for my Mistress in selfbondage (usually with one of my wrists free so she can finish the work when she arrives).

Usually I wait for her tied spread eagle to the bed using ropes (fixed to the bed legs). I also use a spreader bar between ankles and bondage mitts (last adquisition, only used once) fixed to the ropes with carabiners. To complete the scene I use to be locked in chastity, a strap on in place, a lovende edge 2 in my arse, nipple clamps, a harness ballgag (or a ringag) that she usually remove when arrives (doesnt like gags to much) blindfolded and with noise cancelling headphones to avoid knowing when she arrives or what she is doing.

The idea is to find other scenarios similar to that to spice/renew the waiting.

Last but not least, I use to have about 30/40mins to prepare the scene.

Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage to wait for Mistress

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you,Nivel
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

Who is the Domme and who is the sub? Hard to bring any spontaneity if you have set up so much in advance.

So here's a suggestion.

Put on the chastity device and the gag, tie your legs to opposite corners of the bed, so if you are lying on your back, your left leg is secured to the right end of the bed, right leg to the left end. You will need to experiment with the rope lengths so you can set up the ties, then lie on your back with your body twisted. This will expose lower front and rear for whatever your Mistress wants to do. Put on the blindfold and headphones and secure your wrists as usual.

Now you are helpless, uncomfortable, unable to see or hear your Mistress when she arrives, and it is up to her what happens, if anything.

Now you are definitely the sub and she is the Domme.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, nivelx77.
Have you tried to kneel on a pillow in front of the bed with the left hand tied to the foot end and the right hand to the head end of the bed?
Your mistress will then have full possession of your back, but the front will also remain available if you are not kneeling too close to the bed.
If you don't behave, she can always remove the pillow from under your knees for a certain time. :twisted:
nivelx77

Post by nivelx77 »

lj wrote:Who is the Domme and who is the sub? Hard to bring any spontaneity if you have set up so much in advance.

So here's a suggestion.

Put on the chastity device and the gag, tie your legs to opposite corners of the bed, so if you are lying on your back, your left leg is secured to the right end of the bed, right leg to the left end. You will need to experiment with the rope lengths so you can set up the ties, then lie on your back with your body twisted. This will expose lower front and rear for whatever your Mistress wants to do. Put on the blindfold and headphones and secure your wrists as usual.

Now you are helpless, uncomfortable, unable to see or hear your Mistress when she arrives, and it is up to her what happens, if anything.

Now you are definitely the sub and she is the Domme.
Your suggestion reminds me to the twister game but in a bondage version :mrgreen:

Probably was my bad using Mistress instead of wife. She is not much into bondage stuff but agree to tease me and play with me from time to time, this is the reason because I wait for her already in bondage..

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, nivelx77.
Have you tried to kneel on a pillow in front of the bed with the left hand tied to the foot end and the right hand to the head end of the bed?
Your mistress will then have full possession of your back, but the front will also remain available if you are not kneeling too close to the bed.
If you don't behave, she can always remove the pillow from under your knees for a certain time. :twisted:
Interesting idea, I will give it a try. Thanks!
Innamorare

Post by Innamorare »

It would be impressive to surprise her with an extra treat when she arrives. What about doing everything you already do, but then balancing a glass of her favorite wine on your chest or stomach. It would force you to be absolutely still even while being stimulated by your toys. If you spill you can work it into a punishment of some kind. Maybe a little sappy for you, but I may be a closeted hopeless romantic. :lol:
innamorare, to inflame with love
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

It has been many years (about 30) but when our kids were in elementary school my wife would occasionally indulge with a BDSM session. I would take a half day off work and we would do it while the kids were at school. My wife volunteered in our daughter's class, helping out first thing in the morning, so she would take the kids to school and then return home around 10:00 AM. On the days that we were going to play I would wait for them to leave the house and then tie myself up in some manner to await her return.

It was great, as I could get some of the thrill of self-bondage, be totally helpless, suffer for an hour or two and then enjoy the attention of my wife.

Sometimes I did something simple and 'comfy', like tying myself spread eagle on the bed. We have a four-poster bedframe and I could get myself spread pretty tight and locked down, totally inescapable. The hallway to the bedrooms has the attic crawlspace access and I can take that panel out and I had put eyebolts in the rafters with a chain configuration to have a chain hanging down centered in the crawl space hole, where I could tie myself standing. I also had a 'chin-up' bar that expanded and clamped into a doorway, and I would set that up at waist level and tie myself bent over it, wrists locked to ankles. One time I had locked myself into one of the kitchen chairs.

I would encourage certain activities for my wife by setting out a favorite paddle or whip. I might add nipple clamps or CBT torments.

Those were good times. Unfortunately, my wife decided that she no longer cared to take part in any of my kinky stuff.
nivelx77

Post by nivelx77 »

rmcingle wrote:It has been many years (about 30) but when our kids were in elementary school my wife would occasionally indulge with a BDSM session. I would take a half day off work and we would do it while the kids were at school. My wife volunteered in our daughter's class, helping out first thing in the morning, so she would take the kids to school and then return home around 10:00 AM. On the days that we were going to play I would wait for them to leave the house and then tie myself up in some manner to await her return.

It was great, as I could get some of the thrill of self-bondage, be totally helpless, suffer for an hour or two and then enjoy the attention of my wife.

Sometimes I did something simple and 'comfy', like tying myself spread eagle on the bed. We have a four-poster bedframe and I could get myself spread pretty tight and locked down, totally inescapable. The hallway to the bedrooms has the attic crawlspace access and I can take that panel out and I had put eyebolts in the rafters with a chain configuration to have a chain hanging down centered in the crawl space hole, where I could tie myself standing. I also had a 'chin-up' bar that expanded and clamped into a doorway, and I would set that up at waist level and tie myself bent over it, wrists locked to ankles. One time I had locked myself into one of the kitchen chairs.

I would encourage certain activities for my wife by setting out a favorite paddle or whip. I might add nipple clamps or CBT torments.

Those were good times. Unfortunately, my wife decided that she no longer cared to take part in any of my kinky stuff.
Well, our routines are similar, I use to wait for them to leave the house and then tie myself up to await her return. But only a couple of hours of play, I will love it could take half day!

To bad that she no longer do the kinky stuff? Have you talk with her? What are her reasons?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

nivelx77 wrote: To bad that she no longer do the kinky stuff? Have you talk with her? What are her reasons?

Yes, we have talked about it. We have even gone to counseling about it.
Her stated reasons was that she never liked doing it in the first place and she just wasn't willing anymore.
nivelx77

Post by nivelx77 »

rmcingle wrote:
nivelx77 wrote: To bad that she no longer do the kinky stuff? Have you talk with her? What are her reasons?

Yes, we have talked about it. We have even gone to counseling about it.
Her stated reasons was that she never liked doing it in the first place and she just wasn't willing anymore.
Its sad but its a good reason. Sometimes doing it only to please your partner doesn't feel as good as when both enjoy it in the same way. Hope with time she reconsider her decision.