New and looking for scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Incognito

New and looking for scenarios

Post by Incognito »

Hello, long term lurker and first time poster here :D . I've been browsing this site for a few years now and figured it'd be nice to have somewhere anonymous to converse with like minded self bondage enthusiasts. I have a few weeks off starting at the end of the month, and I thought a nice way to break the ice would be to have some kinky folks decide what I'm going to do with my free time (which I don't want to spend free :wink: :gag: ) I've been doing self bondage for a while, but generally lose interest right before I start a session. I hope that having people expecting me to act will make me have more sessions. So with that said, I will list my current collection, and let you all decide my fate :twisted: Hoping to do a few sessions, so more than one idea is welcome. Also, overnight is ok. No scat, pee, blood, or exhibition.

List-

Toys-

6.5 inch pink dildo with balls, 1.5 inch diameter

8 inch brown dildo with balls, 1.7 inch diameter (not a big fan, curves upright, rarely use)

10 inch purple dildo with balls, 2 inch diameter (can deepthroat this, but have a hard time with buttstuff)

Tiny black butt plug(wear this for quickies)

Medium 1.7 inch diameter pink jelly plug

medium 1.7 inch diameter black silicone plug

anal hook

estim 2B unit with 1.6 inch estim butt plug, metal wire electrodes(use on cock) and 2mm cable for stereo stim.

-Bondage Gear

Locking leather collar

Locking leather cuffs x4

DYI hogtie device made out of 4 handcuff shackles, joined together on one metal O-ring.(a personal favorite, is extremely versatile, being able to be used as a hogtie, hand cuffs, hands to ankles, etc. Just picture a leather hogtie strap but with handcuffs instead.)

Hottbonds interchangeable locking harness gag trainer. (another favorite as i've made diy parts for it, has the options of a 2 inch red ball gag, a 2 inch inside diameter ring gag which fits all my dildos, and a 6.5 inch long 1.5 dia dildo gag. Also has modified clips on either sides of mouth for attaching nipple clamps, and a clip on the top d-ring for pulling head back, which I normally achieve by clipping to the o-ring on hogtie) I also recommend this for anyone looking for a strict, high quality gag.

Dog bone gag(not very strict, easy to remove meh)

Metal chastity cage

Nipple clamps(basic and clover style)

Various locks, clips, and lengths of chain.

DIY Spreader bar made from a steel pipe with a similar length chain fished through the center and locked on either end with leather cuffs.

-Attire

Black stockings/garter belt

Black lace thong

white booty shorts

pink lace panties

white lace panties

Grey g-string

Red silk backless panties

-Software

Phoenix BJT(dont like this one much, its a good program, but I can never get it working to a level I'd feel comfortable with in a session)

Random Dresser(have been using this to roll sessions, have nothing keeping me from clicking decline though :? :whip: )

Motion detector

The Pain Program (just found this one https://misseshock.itch.io/the-pain-program )

A couple of sex scripts involving estim, which include Shock Yourself, Pain Stacks, Guess My Number, and Hit or Zap

-End List

I hope that this first post is ok and look forward to seeing what devious ideas get posted. I'll check back later tonight. Will post results of sessions after they are completed starting at the end of the month :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New and looking for scenarios

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Incognito.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Incognito.

Bind you with your cuffs to a chair before your PC like she tells you to do (no possibility to change your estim settings once they are set :twisted: ). Do the "Estim Bondage" from viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346#p98072. It was written especially for the estim 2B. Choose the Torture Time and minimum and maximum like you like it. Then repeat with Torture time + 2 seconds and minimum and maximum both +10%.
If you tell your experience with this and I'm fine with it, then maybe I can give another assignment (with hogtie, chastity and gag). :twisted: :mrgreen:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the Forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Incognito

Post by Incognito »

Screenshot_20220618-193937-878.png
Thanks Kinbaku, stay tuned, I'll complete when I have time off, probably next Sunday and post results. Would you care to decide these settings? :twisted:

More scenarios from other posters are welcome.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Incognito wrote:Would you care to decide these settings? :twisted:
Only change the Torture Volume for the first time to 80%/90% so you can change it to 90%/100% for the second time and on this second time with the following changes:
Torture Time: 10/17 sec, Torture Change: 30% and Show Torture Timer: false.
Incognito

Post by Incognito »

@kinbaku, just got free from my bonds, that was interesting. I tied myself to the chair like you asked, using the handcuffs and spreader bar. I also had on my collar and ball gag harness. My release was a cd tray opener set to 40 mins and a backup ice lock. I had to adjust the sound levels a bit as I could not get them to register at lower volumes and the difference would make the torture pages waaay too intense. so I set the tease levels at around 60-80 and the torture at 80-90. I set the tray timer and quickly cuffed myself. The anticipation set in as the tease began. The lower level tease pages felt good, but I quickly realized that setting the range up to 80 was a bit high, as some of the teases weren't that pleasant. I couldn't do anything about that though, being helplessly bound to the chair. It took a while to get to a torture page, and it was underwhelming. The torture files dont generally hit as hard as the tease files, other than a few nasty ones which had me squirming around trying to get away. The torture boxed story was the worst, as it plays a max volume torture sound continuously for like 15 seconds. Had to bite down on the gag to keep quiet:gag:. When The session was over and the keys dropped, I had to wait a minute as my legs were completely fatigued from fighting the spreader bar. I'm going to readjust the volumes and start session #2 later.
Last edited by Incognito on 21 Jun 2022, 22:19, edited 2 times in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Incognito wrote: I'm going to readjust the volumes and start session #2 later.
Very nice. Because you did it well you can lower the torture chance at 5 %, but remember to increase the other values. That makes it exciting to escape from that strong torture. Hopefully this 2nd time it will be possible to escape this as much as possible. Rather, it is the fear of that strong torture that makes it exciting. :twisted:

Torture level: 80%-95% (only max + 5 %) and torture time: 10-17 sec.
Incognito

Post by Incognito »

I attempted session #2, the values were closer to ideal, but i didnt have the units power set high enough, so the high tortures werent even painful. I managed to stuggle free after 10 mins and end the session. I then spent the good part of an hour playing around with settings. I think I got it set up correctly now, which I may regret :?. Unfortunately I have to wait until sunday to reattempt. I hope this does not upset you :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Incognito wrote:I hope this does not upset you :whip:
Of course not. It is not the finish line that is important, but the road to it.
Have fun looking for the best settings. :love:
Incognito

Post by Incognito »

Finally got around to doing round #2, heres the details. I inserted my estim butt plug and put on my new vinyl lingerie set, which has a leather thong i cut a hole in the front of to allow my chastity cage to stick out. I put on the matching vinyl micro skirt over top the thong and garter belt. I then looped a leather belt around the seat of the wooden chair Id be restrained to and affixed my leather ankle cuffs to the bottom side of the seat with a quick link and padlock. To the back of the chair, i secured my hogcuffs using 2 of the 4 shackles, leaving the other 2 for my wrists. Finally, after setting up the 2b unit, i set my new timer padlock to 45 minutes and locked it within reach to the chair with the hogcuff keys attached. I then put on my harness ball gag and tied myself up, leaving one hand free to start the webtease. I started the tease and locked myself up completely. Since ive now done this scenario a few times, I had worked out all the kinks and was now completely helpless against the sadistic blonde in the tease. The tease pages were actually set at a somewhat enjoyable level and when the torture pages showed up(at a slightly more frequent rate this time), The shocks would have me fighting against the restraints to no avail. All I could do was bite onto the gag and suffer through it. I was dreading the torture boxed story, and when it came, I was shaking with anticipation. The final full volume section made me contemplate trying to break the electronic lock, but she relented before I acted that out. Finally, after 34 minutes, I had made it through the tease. I sat in relief, waiting to hear the timer lock click. After about 10 minutes, I heard the click and carefully undid my wrists. I got myself free of my bonds and laid on the carpet, thinking about other devious situations I could get myself into with the time lock. Its very convienient to have for sb, in conjunction with a good backup. I will await your next scenario.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Incognito wrote:I will await your next scenario.
As promised:
First, put on your black stockings with garter belt.

Put on your metal chastity and your red silk backless panties.

Place a plastic soup plate filled with water or soup on the floor on one side of the room. Best in a corner of the room so you can't push it away.

Put on your leather collar and lock it. This should prevent you from pulling your head too far back.

Then comes the Hottbonds Interchangeable Locking Harness Gag Trainer equipped with the 2 inch inside diameter ring gag.
Attach your anal hook to the top D-ring in such a way that it just doesn't come off when you tilt your head back.

Lie on your stomach 2 meters from the soup plate and tie yourself in a hogtie with your DIY hogtie device made out of 4 handcuff shackles.

The objective is to crawl to the soup plate and eat the soup completely - which is not easy with the ring gag and completely out of breath after crawling. And every time you lower your head you will be stimulated with the anal hook. :twisted:

Only after everything has been eaten can you free yourself again. :mrgreen:
wayne

Post by wayne »

Something exciting to do home alone. On a warm Summer day just wear running sorts and tank top. If you have metal cuffs and collar
with padlocks and connecting chains have a partner take the keys if being gone all day. Once all alone, put the cuffs on the hands ankles
and neck and secure them with the padlocks. Now sit back and relax while waiting for your partner to return. read a good book or watch TV.
Your partner may be gone a day or two so you may have to sleep while locked in the metal cuffs. I wish someone could do that with me.
I could go a week or so cuff up like this.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:Something exciting to do home alone. On a warm Summer day just wear running sorts and tank top. If you have metal cuffs and collar
with padlocks and connecting chains have a partner take the keys if being gone all day. Once all alone, put the cuffs on the hands ankles
and neck and secure them with the padlocks. Now sit back and relax while waiting for your partner to return. read a good book or watch TV.
Your partner may be gone a day or two so you may have to sleep while locked in the metal cuffs. I wish someone could do that with me.
I could go a week or so cuff up like this.
I have this one. Without the bar, but with a double or triple chain between the ankles and the other chain from one wrist through the collar to the other wrist. :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Must be next weekend, this weekend is almost over. :rofl:

The cuffs closed with small padlocks with the keys in a large ice bucket in the freezer, the chains blocked with the timer padlocks.
Hopefully I won't get a visitor then. :shock:
wayne

Post by wayne »

Here's one scenario to get you started. If you have leg irons and a day off coming where you want to sleep in, arrange for someone to hide the key some place well
hidden. Then as get ready for bed, lock the leg irons on the ankles snug but not too tight and use a push pin to double lock them then get a good night's sleep.
The next morning do your usual things and have breakfast and later search for the key. If you can't find it, call the person who hid it. You may be stuck all day
like this but who cares? It's your day off. Might as well enjoy the scenario.