Today's senario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Hannah_G

Today's senario

Post by Hannah_G »

Just getting set up for today's session. I'm going to wear a long satin halter-neck evening gown. I'll tie a rope around my waist with a metal ring at the front. Then I'll lock my ankle in leather cuffs and tie my knees together under the dress. I'll then attach a key to the end of a chain that's blocked with an ice lock so I can't pull it to me until the ice melts. Next will be the ball gag. Once ready, I'll attach the other end of the chain to the ring at my front, then lock the wrist cuffs to the ring also. My hands will be stuck at my front unable to be unlocked until I can pull the chain with the key towards me. I'll be forced to look at myself in the mirror, drooling until the ice melts and I can free myself.

(The leather cuffs were a good buy!!!)

Will let you know how it goes......
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Today's senario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe you could drool on the ice warden to speed it up. :drool:
I'm sorry if I lost track, which leather cuffs did you land on?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Hannah_G

Re: Today's senario

Post by Hannah_G »

I got a simple hogtie kit from Amazon. Opened up a whole new world of possibilities and meant I could explore new boundaries I’d been anxious about before.

This was the first time I’d used an ice lock. And the rush of the final click of the padlock knowing there was nothing I could do to get free until it released was so intense!!!!