New Here and Looking for a Scenario!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Arcanede

New Here and Looking for a Scenario!

Post by Arcanede »

Hello there!

As you can tell by the title, I just joined this site and am looking for a scenario to complete. Most of my previous self bondage experiences have been more sensual but I want to try and step up a little bit. I'm looking for something that won't be too difficult but will also force me to remain restrained the entire time.

The items I own are: 2 Pairs of Handcuffs, 1 Set of Legirons, 1 Ball Gag, 2 Coils of medium length rope, 1 Coil of longer length rope and 1 chastity cage with a set of keys and a roll of duct tape. The outfits I have are a long sleeve ruffled dress and a thin bodysuit.

Some of my other likes involve pee holding and nipple pain but I'm also open to trying new things as well. If you have any ideas, let me know!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New Here and Looking for a Scenario!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Arcanede.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: New Here and Looking for a Scenario!

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Arcanede.
Drink about 1 liter of water, lemonade, coffee or tea spread over an hour.

Place a drinking glass half filled with water in the freezer. Once frozen, place the key to your chastity in the center and fill the rest of the drinking glass with water. Now put everything in the freezer. Put on your chastity, your body suit and your long sleeve dress.

Have safety scissors ready on the floor in the bathroom (as a backup to cut your rope).

You put your keys to your handcuffs on a high cupboard in the dining room or living room.

Connect your leg irons to the chain of your handcuff rope with a length of approximately 12 inches (30 cm) and wrap the knot with 20 turns of duct tape.
Then put on the cuffs and double-lock them using a sturdy paper clip that you have unfolded. You are then tied with your hands in front of you to the ankle chain so that you have to walk either crouched or bent over, impossible to take the keys on the cupboard.

Your task is to remove the duct tape with your fingers, then untie the knot so that you can access the keys. Then you can remove the drinking glass from the freezer after which you have to wait until the ice has melted before you can remove your chastity.
In an emergency, you can go to the bathroom to cut the rope with the scissors to free yourself faster.