Need ideas.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Pantygag345

Need ideas.

Post by Pantygag345 »

I've not been getting a lot of hits so I'm trying again. I need some sb ideas I have
Rope
Zip ties
Wand vibrator
Panties
Closes pins
Butt plug.
Look for ideas for tonight if possible
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Need ideas.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here is the best I can do on short notice. Our resident dare masters are busy.
1222-lg-1.jpg
1222-lg-1.jpg (30.8 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
1222-lg-2.jpg
1222-lg-2.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Pantygag345

Post by Pantygag345 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Here is the best I can do on short notice. Our resident dare masters are busy.
1222-lg-1.jpg
1222-lg-2.jpg
Unfortunately I doing have any point that's would work for this.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Pantygag345 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Here is the best I can do on short notice. Our resident dare masters are busy.
The attachment 1222-lg-1.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 1222-lg-2.jpg is no longer available
Unfortunately I doing have any point that's would work for this.
Use your door with straps stretched between the door gaps.
Doorbondage.jpg
Doorbondage.jpg (27.18 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Insert the red closed tension strap into the loop of the green closed tension strap.
Insert a small section of the green tension strap into the doorway from above and tie a rope to it only at the front. That rope must be attached to your vibrator and also serves that the strap can no longer shoot back to the back of the door.

Insert the closed red tension strap between the doorway on the left and on the right and adjust the length so that there is just enough left and right to attach your handcuffs or ropes.

Hook one corner of the bottom of the door - best the side of the door hinges first - with the purple tension strap, then go over the red tension strap and then hook the other corner. Tighten the purple tension belt and everything is ready with the necessary connection points.

The green strap prevents the red strap from sliding down and the purple strap prevents the red strap from sliding up.

For your legs you can use a broomstick as a spreader bar that you attach to a heavy table or other heavy furniture. :twisted: