A few Scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
MadMike

A few Scenarios

Post by MadMike »

Hello There.

I have found myself with increasingly less spare time to indulge in any self bondage. Not too long ago though, I came across a smart time lock, & having brought a few they are now used nearly every time. The following are a few of the scenarios I have tried using them.

First I'll apologise though, as I'm not that good with writing, or explaining things really.

Before doing anything, the first thing is I always lock the timers for a minute or two, at least a couple of times. This is to check that they can be opened when time is up, & are generally operating correctly.

A.
Quick set up.
Under The Bed Restraint.
Ball Gag.
Chastity Cage.
Butt Plug - Sometimes a vibrating version.
Ankle Cuffs & Wrist Cuffs - I prefer leather over the nylon ones that come with the Bed Restraint.
Collar.
Nipple Clamps.

Backup/Emergency release - A pair of scissors are connected to the right Wrist Cuff's D-link by a length of paracord. These are strong enough to cut the strap/webbing of the bed restraint.

None of the restraints are locked except for the Chastity Cage.

The Under The Bed Restraints allows for quiet a few positions, but for this set up I used simple spread eagle tie. Less time setting up & more time bound :D.
Once wearing all items, the Ankle Cuffs are each clipped to the Bed Restraints via carabiner clips, & the Wrist Cuffs are then both connected via timer locks. Then all that's left to do is wait for the timer to release.

With more time to set up;
Before putting on the Chastity Cage, I edged myself a few times.
Blindfold - With the all the timer's sound turned off.
Black Stockings. - With red heels & a garter Belt if your wondering ;)
Dress - With a lockable belt around waist.
Wig.
A Ring/Penis Gag combo. - Ring gag put on first then the Penis Gag.
Ankle Cuffs - These ones have a lockable strap to hold on the heels.
A Short Chain added to the Wrist Cuffs.
A Spreader Bar.
Oh, & a Fucking Machine replaced the Butt Plug. - The control unit was within reach.

The Emergency release same as above.
As for a Backup release, the spare padlock keys are placed inside a timed lock box.

All the restraints are padlocked on & all keys; excluding the keys for the Gags, Belt & Ankle/Heel cuffs, are mixed in a bowl containing a few keys that wont open any of the locks. The keys are then put into envelopes in pairs, & then placed randomly around the house. The keys to the Belt & Heel/Ankle Cuffs go outback in different locations.
While the key to the Chastity Cage is placed inside a locked box, the key to which is in one of the feet of the stockings. As for the Ring/Penis Gag combo; both are padlocked on with the locks using different keys, again both keys being in different locations.

Using the Under The Bed Restraint; Starting nearer to the bottom of the bed, using the Spreader Bar & Under Bed Restraint the legs are pulled upwards towards the headboard, again connect via carabiner clips. With a table at the bottom of the bed with the Fucking Machine standing on it. The Wrist Cuff's D-links are then locked together with a Short Chain in front, then connect via two daisy chained timed locks to the Bed Restraint coming down from the headboard. After checking the timers time, & putting on the Blindfold that is. The arms are above the head laying on the mattress, while my legs are held open & dangling in the air.

Once free, it's then a matter of going around the house collecting the envelopes, & then sorting the keys out.

Thinking of using a Funnel Gag or Funnel Butt Plug. The funnel handle could be clipped on to the Spreader Bar using another carabiner. This should keep the funnel in the air, allowing for ice cubes leak down into the mouth or anus.

B.
Gag.
Butt Plug.
Wrist Cuffs.
Ankle Cuffs.
Belt.
A couple of length of webbing straps.
Nipple Clamps.
Dildo.
Step.
Door Jamb Restraints.

Backup/Emergency release - A length of paracord is tied to the right Wrist Cuff, the other end has a pair of scissors attached.

The Step is set up in front of a door, with the Door Jambs set up so that when sitting on the Step it slightly pulls/stretch's the arms upwards, making it unconfutable on them. Once the jamb is are in the right place, the Dildo is attached via the suction cup to the Step. The Ankle Cuffs are then connected via paracord & carabiners to the legs of the Step.

It's then a matter of lowering down onto the Dildo, & connecting the Ankle Cuffs to the Belt via the webbing. Once seated, the Wrist Cuff are locked to the Door Jambs by the timer locks. If the Dildo has a vibrator function, it is turned on before locking the Wrist Cuffs. The idea is to relieve the arm stretching by standing up, but the webbing stops from standing upright & ideally makes sure the Dildo doesn't come out. As the legs tire there is no choice but sit back down onto the Dildo.

Last time I added a little weight to the Nipple clamps for reasons... Anyways going to try this with heels next time, thinking they will effect the sitting angle & I'm wondering if that angle adds anything to how the Dildo feels.

C.
Butt Plug.
Ring Gag - This is padlocked on.
Handcuffs.
Legcuffs.
Stockings. - The key to the gag is inside one foot along side a fake key, while two fake keys are in the other one just to make it time consuming.
High Heels - With ankle strap.

The emergency release is a pair of cable cutters to cut the timer locks. A backup Handcuff key is place in a timed lock box (unlocks after a few minutes after the other timers). The main release is on top a chest of draws with a length of cord hanging down in another room, pulling this cord will pull the key down. The cord is just high enough off the ground to make it a challenge to reach/pull, & if takes to long the timers will unlock & allowing to standing up.

One hand is first double locked into the Handcuffs with the key hole towards the fingers, & then the Legcuffs locked on. A chain is then connected to one of the links on the Handcuffs, & the other end connects to the Legcuffs, both via timer locks creating a hogtie. The free hand is then locked in the cuff, & then have to crawl to the other room to retrieve the key.

I'm thinking of adding a spandex hood, one with a open mouth & built in blindfold. By locking the gag on over it, it should effectively lock the hood on. too. As well as adding a weight to be palled by the balls (or by crotch rope for the ladies). Something else that I'm thinking of is to try & set it up as a crawl from A-B, then still Leg & Handcuffed walk from B-C to get free. But unsure as to how/what to do to set it up. Maybe add some sort of timer to the main release too, something that lowers the cord down slowly.

D. - Comes with a story.
Something I have just finished (sort of). Started out as test run for another idea, that being; While sitting naked on a Workout Bench (with a Butt Plug in for fun), the hands where to cuffed under said Workout Bench. This would have been added to something else I was planning. BUT, ended up with something else instead.

Chastity Cage - Been teasing & denying myself for the last few days.
High Heels - Red with 6inch heel.
Anklecuffs - With lockable heel strap.
Dress - Black tube with Stockings & a Garter.
Harness Ball Gag.
Leather Wristcuffs.
Workout Bench.
Butt Plug - With a Tail.
Dildos x3 - Got carried away, all three are different sizes (Smallest=6 Largest=9)
Strap Restraint Kit - Dunno the name, but there a set of webbing straps that you can use hold your legs open while a padded strap goes behind your head/neck.
Fucking Machine.

Emergency release being the cable cutters tied to the workout bench within hands reach.

So I had everything set up & was ready try out the position, making sure I can reach the cutters, if it was comfortable etc. But something come over me, & next thing I knew I had locked the Chastity Cage on, put on the Stockings & locked on the Heels/Ankle cuffs, followed by the Dress & Wristcuffs. I then put the Fucking machine together on the floor & fetched Dildo-1. After lubing up & putting a condom on Dildo-1 (makes clean up abit easier) I put the Harness Ball gag on, & was on the floor doggy style with the dress lifted up with the Machine on its slowest setting.

Every couple of minutes I increased the speed until it was maxed. This made me incredible horney. Again without thinking I retrieved Dildo-2, & removed the Harness Gag & proceeded to give Dildo-2 a blowjob while the Machine was fucking my arse. I cant put into words how amazing this felt, or how horney it made me, or how much hatred I had for the bloody Chastity Cage. After a short time I switched the Machine off, & placed Dildo-2 (the one I was blowing) on the Workout Bench & started to bounce & grind it.

After some time of riding it, I returned to the doggy position & turned the Machine on fast, & started to blow Dildo-2 at the same speed (had a shower & enema before hand so was clean), before slowing down & again matching speeds. I dont know how long it was, but I waited until Dildo-1 was in at its deepest before turning the Machine off, & timing it so I would deepthroat Dildo-2 at the same time. Upon coming up for air, I place Dildo-2 to the side & got Dildo-3 (while 1 & 2 are normal, 3 has a vibrating function). I removed Dildo-1 from the Machine & mounted Dildo-3 in its place, & I restarted the spit roasting, sucking Dildo-1 while Dildo-3 vibrated away inside me.

The spit roasting continued for short a while, I stopped the Machine again. I then repositioned the Machine so I could sit on the Workout Bench, & re-added the Harness Gag before getting the Restraint Straps & the two time locks. Returning to the Bench, I used the Straps to hold my legs up & open, & turned the machine back on. I then locked my hands with the timer locks (5minutes) behind the back rest. After time was up, I turned the machine off when Dildo-3 was deepest inside, & turned the vibrating function to a more random pattern & relocked the timers (again 5mis).

All this done was torment me, as I wanted/needed the machine on! But with the locks in place, I couldn't do anything but moan into the gag, which made me even more horney. Once finished I turned the Machine on again, for what would be one last time for a minute or two. Upon finishing, I cleaned up myself & put in a Butt Plug, before lowering my Dress (the tip of the tail is just poking out). From here I cleaned up my play area, & I am now "forcing" myself to stay like this until I have written this event out & posted it.

I can not put into words how good this felt & how excited this got me. I will be doing this again :D

As I have written this all out I'm still locked in the Dress, Heels, Stockings, Chastity & the Butt plug is still in. I have added a wig, & timer to a lockable belt keeping the Dress on. Anyways, I Hope that something from these will give you some ideas for your own play time. I look forward to hearing any suggestions on what to add to these or how to change them. I would love to hear if you try any of these, & how it turned out :)
kinbaku

Re: A few Scenarios

Post by kinbaku »

MadMike wrote:With story C: But unsure as to how/what to do to set it up. Maybe add some sort of timer to the main release too, something that lowers the cord down slowly.
You can put a time lock in place B for a key of a padlock that you need to get the liberating keys in place C.
Even better if you put place C on place A: you then have the frustration that your liberating keys are so close, but that you have to go to B first, there wait for the time lock to give you the key you need at the starting place where you have to crawl back in your hogtie. :twisted:
Besides that: Nice stories. :hi: